fat axl (resized).png
692CD31E-3625-484E-A33E-6FB9CF991CB8 (resized).jpeg
2fde1c2763748a6c3d30c9060e236ba6d73580d9.jpeg (1) (resized).jpg
0_wWYk3YFNmHw1P7ov_ (resized).png
Cage Laugh.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Playing GNR.gif
Laughing..gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#134 3 years ago

Been in this hobby since 2010. When NIB pins hit 5K you should have heard all the bitching and moaning that went on. Prices continued to slowly rise. Everyday there was a new thread saying the price bubble is gonna burst. The bubble has not burst. Buyers keep buying as prices keep rising. As NIB is out of reach for many there is even MORE demand for used games so the price of those continue to increase. The success of GnR will only increase the cost of used games as they are a cheaper option for most so again more demand. Until NIB sales slow or lower in price used games are not gonna decline in price. Some unpopular titles have even gone up.

#142 3 years ago

The funny thing is almost 5 years ago when DI came out and they announced pricing and people were like WTF. All it took is time and a better theme and it was shut up and take my money!!!

The people have spoken and have now shown the price is acceptable. What is really funny about this is when Kiss was released everybody LAUGHED THEIR ASS off at the 100 or so Kiss was selling on their website at 12,500 with signed apron cards.

I am not sure if pinheads are smart, have too much money, or have no common sense. I am not bitching at the high prices but all these people that continually spout out “I would pay XXX for that theme” got what they wanted. Never seen anything like it in my life. The good thing is the manufacturers are listening and now you CAN pay XXX and probably more for whatever title you want if you wait for it. 1K for a topper....good grief. So now that 10K by Xmas is no longer a joke wait till the next level of tiered pricing rolls out. It’s coming. And I am sure there will be SLE models to boot so get your video applications ready. FOMO exploited to the max. I hope the next title release lives up to this one.

Pretty soon the Stern home versions will seem like a bargain before too long.

#176 3 years ago

Hot Rails = LED light strips. These are just programmed and done nice. Nothing new.

Articulating stage lights- mod has been done on other games. Not new this is just better.

Instruments- artistic and very nice but it’s part of the art package.

In general on all new games we are looking for new interactive mechs/toys that interact with the ball/gameplay in new ways. Not stuff we have seen on a new theme or layout. That’s what I think all manufacture are struggling to connect with. It’s tough to design new mechs. JJP abandoned the discs in POTC as an example.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-face-it-people-gnr-just-devalued-all-machines?tu=pickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.