fat axl (resized).png
692CD31E-3625-484E-A33E-6FB9CF991CB8 (resized).jpeg
2fde1c2763748a6c3d30c9060e236ba6d73580d9.jpeg (1) (resized).jpg
0_wWYk3YFNmHw1P7ov_ (resized).png
Cage Laugh.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Playing GNR.gif
Laughing..gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bublehead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#122 3 years ago
Quoted from Flowst:

However, all I am seeing from Pinsider market ads is prices going up ....maybe Levi has some insight as to the market bubble speculation?

Ok, let’s speculate... the price of pins will start dropping when the market hits saturation... right now, Millennials with money and space are driving prices up as they discover home ownership. They gather at the Barcades and drink and play and then someone says “we ought to buy one of these and play it at my house”. Then they all get tired of IMDN Pro, and need something else... and so on and so on. Until they move on to the “next big thing”. A lot of these guys are hard core gamers and their love of gaming is reflected in their pin purchasing. I don’t see a price drop on the horizon until the Barcades and Arcades lose their luster and attraction. And when these guys and girls start dropping babies, the cost of keeping a huge home collection will be overshadowed by the cost of kids and the market will start flooding with Machines, and only the cost of storage (which has stayed abreast with inflation) will put these all back on the market. Maybe in 5 years, maybe less, but not much more than that is my guess. Notice I said guess, who or wtf really knows?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bublehead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-face-it-people-gnr-just-devalued-all-machines?tu=bublehead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.