(Topic ID: 109308)

Let's Do Some Clean Up Of Pinside High Scores

By pinnyheadhead

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I started posting some High Scores on Pinside recently. I think it is kind of fun to see where I am at against other Pinsiders and friends who I have met in the pinball community.

One thing I noticed though is that people posted new high scores and forgot to delete their old scores. This makes the boards really cluttered, especially for the more popular and more owned games.

Maybe we could do a little "Fall cleaning" and delete some older high scores that we already beat. Thanks and once again I do think the high score input is a cool and fun feature on Pinside. Some of the top scores are crazy unbelievable!

Thanks

#2 9 years ago

I like seeing my own history, so prefer to leave them intact.

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I started posting some High Scores on Pinside recently. I think it is kind of fun to see where I am at against other Pinsiders and friends who I have met in the pinball community.
    One thing I noticed though is that people posted new high scores and forgot to delete their old scores. This makes the boards really cluttered, especially for the more popular and more owned games.
    Maybe we could do a little "Fall cleaning" and delete some older high scores that we already beat. Thanks and once again I do think the high score input is a cool and fun feature on Pinside. Some of the top scores are crazy unbelievable!
    Thanks

I didn't even know you could delete them. I always thought that whatever your new highest score is that should replace your older one, but it doesn't work like that here.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from btw75:

I like seeing my own history, so prefer to leave them intact.

That makes sense. I can understand why you would do that. Sometimes you gotta go back to actually move forward.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-do-some-clean-up-of-pinside-high-scores and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.