Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by videorob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

h9F26233C.jpg
    image-377.jpg
    image-801.jpg
    chumplee.jpg
    epic-bro-fist.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Each and every one of us. Yes there are the creators of sites and forums. Yes there are the mods that keep us in check. And yes there are the guru's of all pinball knowledge.

My hat is off the each and every one of those individuals.

However.....it is the entire community, not just here at pinside but all of the forums, subforums and sites, that make this hobby and pinball itself still relevant. I have no doubt that if it were not for us collectors and flippers, pinball would have probably died a quiet death years ago.

So I raise my glass and make a toast to everyone involved in this hobby.... A BIG THUMBS UP AND THANK YOU FOR KEEPING PINBALL ALIVE FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS TO ENJOY AS WE HAVE!!!!!! HERE'S TO US!!!!!

#2 9 years ago
    Quoted from videorob:

Each and every one of us. Yes there are the creators of sites and forums. Yes there are the mods that keep us in check. And yes there are the guru's of all pinball knowledge.
    However.....it is the entire community, not just here at pinside but all of the forums, subforums and sites, that make this hobby and pinball itself still relevant. I have no doubt that if it were not for us collectors and flippers, pinball would have probably died a quiet death years ago.
    So I raise my glass and make a toast to everyone involved in this hobby.... A BIG THUMBS UP AND THANK YOU FOR KEEPING PINBALL ALIVE FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS TO ENJOY AS WE HAVE!!!!!! HERE'S TO US!!!!!

+1000

#4 9 years ago

Seriously!! I have learned so much from all of you guys on here. Thank you! Plus laughed my ass off at the pinball lesson thread about the Shasta and patty etc.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from videorob:

We're the best, we're the best, we're the best!

epic-bro-fist.jpgepic-bro-fist.jpg

#6 9 years ago

I would be TOTALY CLUESS without all the info that is shared by its members here on Pinside.
    I would have a game room full of over priced pins because i would think that the prices on E Bay was the norm. and half of them would be broke because I wouldn't know how to fix them.

A BIG CHEERS to Pinside and it's members. Thanks Robin !

#7 9 years ago

Yep. Somebody got laid last night.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

Very possible, I'm sure....... But it wasn't me. If it were me I'd be thanking doctors for fixing my back and spine. Not people involved in pinball.

#9 9 years ago

Thanks for all the help guys! It's awesome being able to talk with an entire community of people who share my interest.

LIONMAN

#10 9 years ago

I just come here for the humor

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

or drunk

#13 9 years ago

Also very possible.....and more likely!!!!

But I stand behind my post! (or at least lean against it)

#14 9 years ago

Yep, you all are fantastic. Bought my first pinball a few months ago and that would have never happened with out pinside. Because 1) I had been cruising around this site for over a year gaining knowledge and it made confident enough to take the plunge. 2) found my machine right here on the forums.

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from rustybomber79:

Yep, you all are fantastic. Bought my first pinball a few months ago and that would have never happened with out pinside. Because 1) I had been cruising around this site for over a year gaining knowledge and it made confident enough to take the plunge. 2) found my machine right here on the forums.

chumplee.jpgchumplee.jpg

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

chumplee.jpg 40 KB

WOW....Chumley did lose some weight!!!!

#17 9 years ago

Yeah to all of us

#18 9 years ago

image-377.jpgimage-377.jpgimage-801.jpgimage-801.jpg

#19 9 years ago

h9F26233C.jpgh9F26233C.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-all-give-a-big-thumbs-up-tous and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.