82%

(39 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image-1_(resized).jpg
481_lethal-weapon-3-pinball_(resized).jpg

#1 7 years ago

Which of these 2 pins is better and why?

481_lethal-weapon-3-pinball_(resized).jpg481_lethal-weapon-3-pinball_(resized).jpg

image-1_(resized).jpgimage-1_(resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Ok..ok..ok

#3 7 years ago

I actually have not played either of them, but I heard both of them are pretty fun. I've come close to buying each one but the price for them was just a little out of my budget at the time.

#4 7 years ago

LW3 is monotonous, not a fan. Reason why it's still such a cheap DMD.

BW has tons of modes, great flow and a wonderful layout (TAFish). BW hands down

#5 7 years ago

I like both of these games I don't however think I would own Lethal Weapon 3. It's type of game I play while waiting on a pizza. Baywatch would be much more expensive if it's theme weren't so horrible. Buy the Baywatch.

#6 7 years ago

O lord.
LW is why people don't like DE
Baywatch is the reason people like Sega

#7 7 years ago

Thanks for the great advice.

#8 7 years ago

Baywatch is a very fun game. Cool shots, great combos, a lot going on. You'll enjoy it more than LW 100X

#9 7 years ago

I've owned both. No comparison Baywatch is WAY better than LW3.

LW3 can be fun for a short while, but I found it to be clunky with many airballs off posts. Plus it has that Data East Tri-Ball, which is lame instead of Multiball. The gun shooting video mode is a good use of the gun too. If you can pick one up for under $1400, then it's worth playing for a while before moving on to something else. Just don't overpay or you'll lose money when selling or trading. At under $1400 you'd have played it for free when the time comes to let it go.

Baywatch just has so much more going on as others have said.

#10 7 years ago

I own BW and my friend owns LW3. I think BW has a lot more going on and better game design. But there's something to be said for the mindless fun that is LW3. I think you'd have fun with either game.

#11 7 years ago

I am not a big fan of LW3 ..... however Baywatch is a surprisingly great game. Theme is a bit cheesy, but the DMD graphics are good, the playfield layout has a variety of shots, and the rules are fun. The only ding against it is the oversized DMD... a bit expensive to replace

#12 7 years ago

Owned both. Sold LW3. Baywatch is a keeper.

#13 7 years ago

Is the spinner shot on baywatch kind of lame? I saw it on video and it does not seem to rip like the spinner on Fish Tales...

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Mercury:

Is the spinner shot on baywatch kind of lame? I saw it on video and it does not seem to rip like the spinner on Fish Tales...

I don't even remember a spinner on Baywatch...so not like FT.

#15 7 years ago

I think it has a spinner but thought I saw it on video for sure???

#16 7 years ago

It has a spinner on the right for the search and rescue shot. Not sure why you'd think it's lame, works like any other spinner. It's a tougher shot to make as you have to hit it off the end of the flipper.

#17 7 years ago

Thanks for the input.. I thought it was a lame shot because it seemed to not rip for long like in Fish tales;more like the one on Surf

champ where the ball hits a pop bumper..I've only seen it on video so may be completely wrong..

#18 7 years ago

LW3. Owned both. Jackpot ramp rules okokokok

#19 7 years ago

Found a baywatch in sebewiang, Michigan today. Decent shape but had to turn it off, ball jam in the trough.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Mercury:

Thanks for the input.. I thought it was a lame shot because it seemed to not rip for long like in Fish tales;

Well it's not as prominent or big in the game as FT. Fish tales involves catching fish and hitting spinner after...so that's a big part of it.

I mean they're both 90s games so spinners don't mean that much by then anyway.

#21 7 years ago

good point.Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 22.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lethal-weapon-3-versus-baywatch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.