Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DutchTommy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download_20140618_082501.jpeg

#1 6 years ago

Hey everyone,

A friend of mine spotted a LW3 at a pawn shop in Lancaster, PA. It is a pawn shop on King Street...I am guessing it is Pawn Plus. I don't know much about the machine, but he said they were asking $1200 for it. Attached is the picture he sent me.

Just thought I would pass this on! It is nice to have friends who are looking out for me .

download_20140618_082501.jpeg

#2 6 years ago

Playfield looks minty

I would say buy it because it's cheap and a well-made game. OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK

#3 6 years ago

from the one pic, it does look in pretty good shape.

#4 6 years ago

I am not really interested in the game...but thought I would pass it along in case someone else is . The pic does make it look pretty nice, but hard to tell for certain.

It's a pawn shop, so I thinking someone could maybe talk them down in price, too.

If someone here gets it keep me posted .

#5 6 years ago

Def doesn't look bad from the one pic. With being a pawn shop, I'm sure one could easily bring 10 benjamins in there and walk that thing out, which could be a pretty nice deal for a DMD pin.

#6 6 years ago

That one is actually on ebay as we speak.

ebay.com link » Lethal Weapon 3 Pinball Machine By Data East Gibson Glover Pesci

#7 6 years ago

I saw that earlier- and knew it was this one mentioned in the thread!!

I am dying to know what they "paid" for it.... HA

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnaf:

Since they have no reserve on the auction, I'm guessing not much

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnaf:

No matter what you see on TV, the general pawn shop rule is to never **loan** more than $500 for an item, no mater how much it is worth.

On TV you see guys haggling over $40,000 for Christopher Columbus' compass, but in real life you bring in a mint Snap-on toolchest, and the very most they will loan you is $500. You come back a few weeks latter and find that to get the chest out of hock is $900 with the fees and interest.

Same thing if you bring in a Harley, 1962 Stratocaster guitar, or an AR-15.

You don't get to haggle.

That pinball was probably loaned against $300.

http://www.nationalpawnbrokers.org/2012/6-things-everyone-should-know-before-going-to-a-pawn-shop/

#10 6 years ago

the playfield looks nice.. allthough the kickback standup which appears on picture a round green target should have been an rectangular light blue target originally..

plus the rotating light beacon on top of the game is removed!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside