New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 276683)

Lethal Weapon 3 Pop Bumpers & Match Game Issue

By john2654

57 days ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 52 days ago by john2654
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 57 days ago

I have had my Lethal Weapon 3 pinball for a while. The pop bumpers have always been hard to activate with the ball. Just kind of hit them and do nothing. Takes a good hit for them to activate. Is there a way to make them more sensitive?

Also, I just put in the NVRAM chip to get rid of the batteries. I of course lost the settings I had set. I think I got it back most of the way.
But how do you get the machine to do the little match game at the end of a game? It use to do it, even on free play. Kind of fun to hear a free game knock every once in a while. I figured how to get the match working on my Last Action Hero, but can't figure it out on the Lethal Weapon 3. I have the Ad Match Percentage set to 10%. Even tried 9% and OFF, still don't see the match game at Game Over.

#2 57 days ago

For the pops, you need to clean the contacts on the switches really well. I ended up hitting mine with a 443 dremel brush because even a lot of work with a business card wasn't doing it. Then adjust the top one as close as you can to the one on the spoon.

#3 52 days ago

I had to set Ad 04 Game Awards from Extra Ball to Credit.
Now I have the end of game Match Game like it use to.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Boards
PinSound
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlton, MA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Magnolia, TX
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside