Topic poll

“In similar condition, which is more valuable?”

• Lethal Weapon 3 13 votes
    52%
  • Strange Science 12 votes
    48%

(25 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 6 years ago

Which is more valuable in similar condition? Which would you rather have to play?

#2 6 years ago

I owned lw3 and have played strange science a bit. I enjoy both games. I don't think you can go wrong either way. Consider price and condition and go from there.
The only other factor would be that strange science had a limited run of only 2000 and some games. Le3 had a run of 10,000 plus games.

#3 6 years ago

Both have limited appeal..but I owned LW3 and I was surprised how much flow that game has...it's not a bad game at all, given equal price and condition LW3 wins hands down.

2 months later
#5 5 years ago

The collector in me wants to say Strange Science but I enjoy Lethal Weapon 3 far more.

#6 5 years ago

I own a Strange Science. It is a fairly fun pin from it's era. The main target of the game is to load the atom smasher and start the five ball multiball. When you do achieve the multiball, it is very crazy but typically does not last long. Any balls in the atom smasher carry over to the next game unless the power is turned off. And if you are playing multiplayer, you can reap the reward for finishing loading the atom smasher and get the multiball... Soon mine will be stripped, cleaned, clear coated, LEDs installed, blue neon topper upgrade and blue LED score displays installed. It is not the greatest game but I find it fun and it generally attracts lots of attention at the Texas Pinball Festival in the three years I brought it...

-- Shawn

#7 5 years ago

lw3, fast game and a bang for the buck.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Merendino:

The collector in me wants to say Strange Science but I enjoy Lethal Weapon 3 far more.

Me too!

#9 5 years ago

Strange science, but only because that's my job...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 50.00
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
2,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pacheco, CA
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jackson, WI
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 137.00
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hanover, PA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 39.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 13.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside