New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 275522)

Lethal Weapon 3 Only 2 Solenoids are working

By sparrow2121

64 days ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 64 days ago by TecumsehPlissken
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 64 days ago

My game was working fine until i lifted the playfield and replaced some lights with LED's. Now only 2 solenoids will fire. One in the back of the playfield, and the laser kick outlane.

What I have troubleshooted so far:

1- The 2 solenoids that do work share a common colored wire - purple. They show 70 volts on meter.
2 - the other solenoids , a few share a red power wire and a few share a brown wire.

The ones that are not working are only showing 1-4 volts each. So I figure thats my problem, as the power side should be 70 volts all the time, just like the 2 that are working.

I have spent a lot of time looking over where I installed the lights to make sure I haven't cut a wire or crossed something.

What Could I do next to further troubleshoot why I have no power going to these?

#2 64 days ago

I assume you have checked all the fuses ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Magnolia, TX
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 50.00
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside