IMG_4191.JPG
IMG_4189.JPG
IMG_4190.JPG
IMG_4188.JPG
IMG_4187.JPG
IMG_4186.JPG
IMG_4185.JPG
IMG_4178.JPG

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Roughly $30. And that's mainly for the knocker which you don't need

#52 9 years ago

I would buy this thing without seeing it for that price if I lived in range.

#53 9 years ago

I would not let those MINOR things stop you at that price..

#54 9 years ago

Bump $1100 cash. It does need the work listed above to make it a great players pin, which I agree would cost less than $50. I have replaced the most important parts (pinballs on a regular basis) and wax the playfield using Millwax pinball wax. I haven't replaced the missing/burnt-out bulbs because I know most people whom are going to buy this machine are going to LED it. The drop target decals are cheap, but I just haven't place a MARCO order lately. The knocker assembly wasn't there when I bought it, and don't have them plugged up to any of my machines anyway. PS connector worked as is, and I just didn't want to mess with it.

New potential issue popped up last night, the shooter coil appeared to be weak (was shooting the ball out of the lane slower than usual). So this may need replacing soon. It is working, just seemed weak. I think there is an adjustment in the settings that allow the user to adjust the coil strength. I haven't looked into it.

#55 9 years ago

I would not change that setting, it changes all the coils, and personally I was not happy with the results, probably just needs a cleaning or minor adjustment. Now move this game closer to me so I can end this!

#56 9 years ago

I could move it to the other side of the room if that helps. It will be closer to the exit!

In all honesty, I would deliver it within reason to someone who knows that transporting a pinball machine can generate issues that weren't there before the transport. I wouldn't do that for a novice; I've done that before and spent too much time helping the person find the one connector that jiggled loose in transport. I won't do that again!

#57 9 years ago

If I were local I would take you up on your offer. I got to play this for the first time last week at the Asheville Pinball Museum and I really enjoyed it. Seriously, it plays C&C Music Factory, when are you gonna see that again?!

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I could move it to the other side of the room if that helps. It will be closer to the exit!
In all honesty, I would deliver it within reason to someone who knows that transporting a pinball machine can generate issues that weren't there before the transport. I wouldn't do that for a novice; I've done that before and spent too much time helping the person find the one connector that jiggled loose in transport. I won't do that again!

Yeah, that would take a min or so off the 7+ hours away.. but I do appreciate the thought, and hey, you get another bump!

#59 9 years ago

I thought I had it sold for you. My buddy wants one but said right now, he can't swing the $1100. I thought this would be a good deal for him to get a DMD machine.

#60 9 years ago

The shooter coil being weak probably just means the mechanism has become loose and misaligned.

Take off the apron and inspect the mech and make sure it's aimed right and screws are tight. This happens on games like lw3 and t2.

#61 9 years ago

Syderturbo007 thanks for looking out for me. If your friend can come up with the money, let me know; I may be willing to take a few more dollars off (maybe $25) to get it sold before Thanksgiving. I really have it priced at rock bottom, so $25 more off the top is a big deal to me.

CrazyLevi, thanks I will check the alignment.

#62 9 years ago

I may be interested in a partial trade for a candy crane machine in good cosmetic and working condition (small one with scoops not claws). I just got rid of my Big Choice crane that was working for $200, I just want something a little smaller that I can put candy or small toys for the kids. Trade value would depend on condition.

#63 9 years ago

Ok, I've decided to lower my price to $1050 to get it sold...hopefully quickly before Thanksgiving.

$1050 cash, come and get it!

#64 9 years ago

If you keep dropping the price Turboghia, I might have to buy it myself and then sell it to my buddy when he has the cash.

#65 9 years ago

Grr... I WANT!

This is a STEAL for someone close by.

#66 9 years ago

Ok people it is SOLD pending funds/pickup to Astill here on pinside. I'm glad it's going to someone here on this forum. Thanks to all!

#67 9 years ago

SOLD!

#68 9 years ago

Just finished cleaning it up today. A great price . Thanks Dustin

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lethal-weapon-3-7/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.