IMG_4191.JPG
IMG_4189.JPG
IMG_4190.JPG
IMG_4188.JPG
IMG_4187.JPG
IMG_4186.JPG
IMG_4185.JPG
IMG_4178.JPG
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Data East Lethal Weapon 3 for sale. Working condition.

Pros:
Matching Numbers throughout
Playfield has no (known) wear
Wire ramps look pretty good with one area that needs attention (broken weld)-see photo below
Cabinet looks good
US origin (not a reimport)
Working condition
No errors
New original start button (old one was cracked but is included in sale if buyer wants it)
New pinballs installed
Cleaned and waxed playfield
New replacement blue siren topper in working condition

Cons:
POWER SUPPLY has a hack job on one of the connectors (see photo below), but it works.
Some bulbs may be out and/or missing
Missing one drop target decal ($6 a set on Marco)
Missing backbox lock assembly
Missing cash tray
Missing Knocker Assembly (free game/special knocker)
Found one broken plastic- up from the center drop targets (you can see it in the photos- it's directly above the drop target that is missing the decal).
11/23/14-Shooter coil appears to be weak. It is working, just not shooting the ball out of the lane super fast. I believe there is a setting in the adjustments that allows the user to adjust the coil strength, I just haven't looked into it. Wanted to point it out!

$1200 cash. Pick up only, will not ship.

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

From what I can tell the game has all matching numbers.

#5 9 years ago

Yes it has a new replacement topper in working condition. Pictures will be coming soon. Thought I would have it sold before having to post photos...my mistake!

#6 9 years ago

Photos. Need it sold and picked up very soon.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-914.jpgimage-914.jpg
image-293.jpgimage-293.jpg
image-994.jpgimage-994.jpg
image-697.jpgimage-697.jpg

#7 9 years ago

If I could get this closer to MA I would be all over it, looks very nice!

#8 9 years ago

bump

#9 9 years ago

No one has shown up yet to look at it. Has matching numbers, US origin. The drop target decals are $6 set from Marco. Playfield and Cabinet look nice. I really want to rotate to a new game that I want to buy.

#10 9 years ago

confirmed Matching numbers throughout. Pick up only, no shipping.

IMG_4165.JPGIMG_4165.JPG
IMG_4166.JPGIMG_4166.JPG
IMG_4167.JPGIMG_4167.JPG
IMG_4168.JPGIMG_4168.JPG
IMG_4172.JPGIMG_4172.JPG
IMG_4173.JPGIMG_4173.JPG
IMG_4177.JPGIMG_4177.JPG
IMG_4178.JPGIMG_4178.JPG

#11 9 years ago

Wow, that seems like a fantastic deal for a DMD in that shape! Why is this not gone already?

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from taimaster2005:

Wow, that seems like a fantastic deal for a DMD in that shape! Why is this not gone already?

There's lots of deals around these days and pretty much everyone has owned an LW3 at one point or another.

Might have better luck on CL or Mrpinball for a first-time buyer.

#13 9 years ago

All the good deals must be on the east coast because there aren't any in AZ!

#14 9 years ago

Good price and it should sell if you take better pics. Take the glass off and take a few entire playfield shots, then shots of the flipper area, shooter lane, etc. Those police cars on the wire ramps look kinda tacky too.

I just sold mine a month ago for $1200 with no issues and some mods, so you have it priced right.

#15 9 years ago

PoMC thanks. The police cars come off easy enough. I will take better photos in a few hours if it's still available.

#16 9 years ago

Looks nice! Will be a great buy for someone.

#17 9 years ago

Here are some more photos. Don't know how many I need to take. All photos are taken with the glass off. If this doesn't sell by tomorrow, I may just keep it. I'm only selling to buy another pin that I want, and that seller has a few people coming on Saturday so I want to be able to show up on Friday to have first rights.

IMG_4185.JPGIMG_4185.JPG
IMG_4186.JPGIMG_4186.JPG
IMG_4187.JPGIMG_4187.JPG
IMG_4188.JPGIMG_4188.JPG
IMG_4189.JPGIMG_4189.JPG
IMG_4190.JPGIMG_4190.JPG
IMG_4191.JPGIMG_4191.JPG
IMG_4192.JPGIMG_4192.JPG
IMG_4193.JPGIMG_4193.JPG
IMG_4194.JPGIMG_4194.JPG
IMG_4196.JPGIMG_4196.JPG
IMG_4199.JPGIMG_4199.JPG
IMG_4212.JPGIMG_4212.JPG
IMG_4213.JPGIMG_4213.JPG
IMG_4214.JPGIMG_4214.JPG

#18 9 years ago

bump

#19 9 years ago

bump for a fun pin.

#20 9 years ago

thats a good deal

#21 9 years ago

bump

#22 9 years ago

I put better legs on it. Price is $1200 cash. Done with people backing out at the last minute. If you want it, come and buy it (in person).

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I put better legs on it. Price is $1200 cash. Done with people backing out at the last minute. If you want it, come and buy it (in person).

yeah them backing out at last minit sucks but i find thats more CL than here.

#24 9 years ago

You will sell it, took me a few weeks to sell mine, but its hard to find DMD's at this price.

#25 9 years ago

DO NOT DROP THE PRICE AT ALL! your arse will hurt and it is bloody good value. I gave one to my big bro for his 50th and a totally reliable machine with some nice wank factor with the video mode/s, good luck with the sale Dude

#26 9 years ago

Yeah don't you dare drop any lower. If you do I may have to buy it and I already have an LW3!!!!

#27 9 years ago

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Still available.

$1200 cash

#28 9 years ago

Bump $1200 cash. Walk out basement. I have a hand truck and can help load.

#29 9 years ago

I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet.
Good deal bump.

#30 9 years ago

You should list as part of your cons:

Gi hacks.

Dont just show a pic of it. That seems sketchy to me and makes me wonder what else is wrong

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

You should list as part of your cons:
Gi hacks.
Dont just show a pic of it. That seems sketchy to me and makes me wonder what else is wrong

I would not call it sketchy as he has told everyone who asked about the pin. But yea I do agree you list it as a con and hacks can turn some off from buying. But still good deal for fun pin.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I would not call it sketchy as he has told everyone who asked about the pin. But yea I do agree you list it as a con and hacks can turn some off from buying. But still good deal for fun pin.

I must've misread the thread. If someone specifically asked about these hacks and it was addressed, my bad. I don't recall anyone asking.

There has been an ongoing issue in selling pins that buyer complains about something, and the seller states "I sent you a picture of it!" Not saying one is wrong or right. Just better to be completely upfront and list a hack.

To me, a hack is a pretty mentionable thing.

And for the record: GI hacks are pretty easily fixable/reversible.

#33 9 years ago

Sorry Blackbeard, I have this pin listed on Craigslist and KLOV and mentioned the hack job on the Power Supply on those listings, just forgot to mention it here, but in my defense I did show photos of it and I believe I have told people in PMs. I just modified the top post to reflect this. I also took the legs off my TFTC and put it on this game and they look good (this is how it will sell- with the better legs). I will just buy new legs for my TFTC, no big deal

I feel that I have priced it well especially since I changed out the legs, but if someone shows up with $1150 cash this week I would take it. I hate to go that low, and know some of you have said not to lower my price, but need the cash for improvements to the game room.

#34 9 years ago

$1150 cash.

#35 9 years ago

People, I really need this sold. I'm willing to go to $1100

#36 9 years ago

Maybe put "For sale" and the price in the thread title?

Put "desperately for sale" if you really want to attract attention.

#37 9 years ago

CrazyLevi thanks!

#38 9 years ago

I would add that and any chance you will sell the police car mod???

#39 9 years ago

The police cars came from my local police station. Go to your local police station and see if they have any.

#40 9 years ago

Anyone making a road trip past this area to MA or Ct?

#41 9 years ago

$1100 cash. Located in a walkout basement, I have hand truck and I can help load.

#43 9 years ago

Lots of dmd machines under 2k are sitting at the moment and have been for the last month? Lw3 seems to always have trouble moving here on pinside ive seen super nice ones for 1200 sit forever if I had room for more than one machine id go after this but I have to be picky on my last machine for now unless I trade or sell something.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Lots of dmd machines under 2k are sitting at the moment and have been for the last month? Lw3 seems to always have trouble moving here on pinside ive seen super nice ones for 1200 sit forever if I had room for more than one machine id go after this but I have to be picky on my last machine for now unless I trade or sell something.

Yeah Indeed i remember when under 2k dmd would sell in Heat beat

#46 9 years ago

PM responded to.

#47 9 years ago

I'm available all weekend. $1100 cash.

#48 9 years ago

bump. Couple more people have inquired about where I'm located, but still no one has shown up to look at it.

$1100 cash.

#49 9 years ago

Does anyone know how much it would cost to repair the listed issues?

POWER SUPPLY has a hack job on one of the connectors (see photo below), but it works.
Some bulbs may be out and/or missing
Missing one drop target decal ($6 a set on Marco)
Missing backbox lock assembly
Missing Knocker Assembly (free game/special knocker)
Found one broken plastic- up from the center drop targets (you can see it in the photos- it's directly above the drop target that is missing the decal).

#50 9 years ago

Less than 75 bucks.. probably less than 50.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
Machine - For Sale
Hilton, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lethal-weapon-3-7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.