Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Thoughts and opinions on Lethal Weapon 3
machine. New to pinball machine wondering
what thoughts are on this one.

Thank you,
Pete

#2 6 years ago

I think it can be fun in small doses. Doesn't really have a wizard mode as I recall. Somewhat repetitive shots. Would work in a lineup of other movie-themed pins, or deep collection.

#3 6 years ago

What about having it as a first machine?

#4 6 years ago

It was my first pin. Some people get sick of the Joe Pesci callout of "okay okay okay" but I found other call outs more annoying. The interaction with the gun during play is a different feature.

You should be able to find a nice one for around $1100 depending on where you are. The blue dome light on top is often broken and are hard to find so people replace them with a different light.

#5 6 years ago

good game. I have one. Lots of fun to play...fight scene etc..great first game. One of DE's best games IMO. Great stereo sound and even better if you like the movies.

#6 6 years ago

Nice combo of pinball and video, with shooting video interaction with the gun, and the video fight mode.

#7 6 years ago

Thank you

#8 6 years ago

Played one near Albany just the other day. It's not deep, but has some fun ramp shots. My first game was Hook another DE title with not much love. It was a great game to learn a lot about pinballs. A year later I no longer have it as I sold it to a first timer as well, who's still loving it.
If it's the right price I think it's a good title to get your fix of pinball and get the "bug" going. If your on a budget and it's priced right and if you like playing then go for it.
There's a few of us in Albany to help with local intel. If you are in my neighborhood, PM me and come on over.

#9 6 years ago

I've had mine for 2 years now and I still have a lot of fun with it. Be a good first game.

#10 6 years ago

Good info.

#11 6 years ago

I like it a lot. One of the better DE games.

#12 6 years ago

It is and was my first game. I enjoyed it. Learned how the rule set works and what you are shooting for. Like the music choice option. Still in my collection.

#13 6 years ago

I thought it was going to blow but it's actually a fun game with a decent flow. It's a pretty good value DMD.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Boards
PinSound
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside