Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by NJGecko
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault.jpg
    image.jpg
    eatitso.gif
    IJpopcorn.gif
    mjpopcorn.gif
    jenny.jpg
    kevin.jpg
    bad.png
    Word_Puzzle.jpg
    palpatine.jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 8 years ago

get it off your chest! we all love pinball but every now and then you just gotta let the demons loose. what do you absolutely despise about pinball or pinside? i feel like with the skit b thing, kiss being announced, and a whole bunch of other bullschuckle goin on it might be a good time to yell at the top of your lungs in hopes that the gods will respond. and if youre full of love, let it be known. rant away dudes, this is the judgment free zone.

palpatine.jpgpalpatine.jpg
    #2 8 years ago

Hoo Boy... This thread will have a long shelf life.

#3 8 years ago

Kiss being announced is going much better than expected. People seem to be excited.

#4 8 years ago

This is probably going to get locked, and I hate that, because there's a few people on here that I would love to kick a new mudhole in.

Looking forward to playing pinball with a friend tonight.. just gonna focus on that.

#5 8 years ago

I'm not sure if it's hate, but last night I found myself rolling on the floor with laughter after reality set in that they were making a new Kiss pinball machine.

#6 8 years ago

I hate how whenever RGP comes up on pinside, everyone talks about how much they hate it.

I hate how whenever Pinside comes up on RGP, everyone talks about how much they hate it.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I hate how whenever RGP comes up on pinside, everyone talks about how much they hate it.
    I hate how whenever Pinside comes up on RGP, everyone talks about how much they hate it.

and the people who play both sides...

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Kiss being announced is going much better than expected. People seem to be excited

you must only be reading about half of the posts on the topic then.

#9 8 years ago

Personally I hate the word "Troll"
    Someone asks a legitimate question and they are bashed about trolling.
    That word alone should be banned.

. . . Chewie, were gonna have company!

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from stainedundies:

you must only be reading about half of the posts on the topic then.

The other half is split into 2 halves; 1 saying they don't like it, standard for any pin. And the other is 2-4 people arguing aboot how they could draw the art better, which 75% of everyone else in the threads doesn't give a shit aboot.

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jasontaps:

Personally I hate the word "Troll"
    Someone asks a legitimate question and they are bashed about trolling.
    That word alone should be banned.
    . . . Chewie, were gonna have company!

Yep.... "Troll" and "Pitchforks" are so overused.

Oh...What the heck.... Might as well get in before the lock.

Word_Puzzle.jpgWord_Puzzle.jpg
    #12 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

The other half is split into 2 halves; 1 saying they don't like it, standard for any pin. And the other is 2-4 people arguing aboot how they could draw the art better, which 75% of everyone else in the threads doesn't give a shit aboot.

I hate how hard it is to follow TheLaw's math.

--Luke

#13 8 years ago

I hate to hate.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from Olddragon:

I hate to hate.

Don't you just hate that.

#15 8 years ago

I hate threads like this.

#16 8 years ago
    kevin.jpgkevin.jpg
    #17 8 years ago

bad.pngbad.png

#18 8 years ago

I hate not seeing boobs in every thread I open.....boobs should be trending in a lot more of these threads.....

jenny.jpgjenny.jpg
    #19 8 years ago

Kulek and JPop.

Almost everything else seems pretty darn good, including KISS.

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Kulek and JPop.
    Almost everything else seems pretty darn good, including KISS.

You left out Vonnie D & Wes.

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from HighNoon:

I hate how hard it is to follow TheLaw's math.
    --Luke

It's always a long story problem that makes absolutely no sense

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

I hate not seeing boobs in every thread I open.....boobs should be trending in a lot more of these threads.....

jenny.jpg

I hate how Jenny McCarthy turned into a whacko!

#25 8 years ago

Hate is such a strong word. Don't hate anyone or anything about this site or pinball. Love this hobby is alive and strong and we have new pins each year to play, enjoy and potentially collect.

#26 8 years ago

Threads that have nothing but gifs about how epic they are going to be and have nothing epic.

#27 8 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Threads that have nothing but gifs about how epic they are going to be and have nothing epic.

everyones just afraid of the downvote patrol. which reminds me: i really cannot stand the pack mentality of these forums

#28 8 years ago

eatitso.gifeatitso.gif

#29 8 years ago
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    #30 8 years ago

Sorry folks..nothing remotely constructive is going to come out of this thread. It will do an excellent job of poking a hornet's nest with a stick, acting like a lightning rod for negativity, you name it, but nothing that will be constructive, good, or positive.

If you have frustrations, anger, or other issues go play some pinball!

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/let-the-hate-flow-through-you and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.