• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

UA (resized).jpg
legion (resized).JPG
images (resized).jpeg
legion (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

The first season of Legion on FX was my favorite TV series of 2017 (I also enjoyed Twin Peaks and Westworld). How is the second season of Legion? I haven't seen it yet. Aubrey Plaza, dance routines, colorful theater lighting, 70's mod set design...it's all so weird and wonderful.

By the way, I recently read X-Men Legacy: Legion Omnibus which is the comic the TV series is loosely based on. It was a good read, but liking the show is no guarantee you'll like the comic too.

legion (resized).jpglegion (resized).jpg

4 months later
#14 5 years ago

Legion fans, check out Maniac on Netflix. I'm three episodes in and digging it.

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
2 years later
#22 3 years ago

Legion fans, also check out The Umbrella Academy on Netflix. I watched both seasons last week and quickly grew to love the show. I'm looking forward to season 3 and will read comics while I wait. Very brief description: Imagine Wes Anderson's Royal Tenenbaums crossed with X-Men.

UA (resized).jpgUA (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/legion-on-fx?tu=balt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.