(Topic ID: 302664)

Legends of Valhalla - REVEALED and ready to order with PinballSTAR !

By PinballSTAR

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C00A4D53-DB68-4EA7-8F58-B9C35C11A384 (resized).jpeg
B133565B-D088-4329-928E-83FAAEC56878 (resized).jpeg
4AEFC52C-6171-4E37-9164-5598FA924E1C (resized).jpeg
537C34B1-BC3C-4347-B9D2-274815FD97AC (resized).jpeg
DA70F72E-7710-4306-8E1F-92B055869E39 (resized).jpeg
4807F317-51AD-4074-A6BF-B515AE12DB06 (resized).jpeg
E022CFA9-2BD8-4704-A478-67EA59031FBF (resized).jpeg
B450A1C2-98E6-4326-B428-FE48554988A1 (resized).jpeg
F786363C-1375-47AF-BA68-69C68AEA112B (resized).jpeg
30F867E9-1557-41B7-A288-FD5940C2EC2C (resized).jpeg
7675B7AD-A9E2-42F6-B615-B614CF856EC2 (resized).jpeg
65F82C63-0568-4EC5-8CEF-3000DCAF2EF9 (resized).jpeg
EEDAA9F5-ED9A-419F-ADEE-74286A072DAE (resized).jpeg
81E554A6-C982-4832-8791-4759EBD1602B (resized).jpeg
5CC533E0-8A03-4D24-948A-CE370857D03A (resized).jpeg
2D70A604-264A-4647-B5D2-206EB22A79B8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider royale-w-cheese.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 2 years ago

I am in. Ordered the Deluxe. My first pin from these chaps...woohoo.. Excited.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Thanks Chris - right back at you - See Kingpin booth at MGC ! Hopefully there will be LOV there in their booth for everyone to enjoy !

Will this be at the Houston show next month??

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from GranpaDave:

Listened to the podcast. Every serious pinballer should hear it. It includes a great interview with Scott and Frank and gives a lot of insight into why pinball games are so hard to get mainstream.
I was able to play one of the originals at the Hamilton garage, not knowing any of its history. I had no idea that the game was home built, including the code and animations. It was certainly hard to compare to GNR and R & M that had just arrived as well. I still was drawn to the Valhalla game. Great job to all and looks like it will be a big hit. Congrats!

I cant seem to find the podcast. Got a link you can share??

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pinball profiles most recent episode.

I found it.....nice tag line. " War is Coming". I am trading in WinterisComing for this...4

#75 2 years ago

I wonder when we will see all sold out....so many great comments. Pinball is on fire.

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

First off congrats to you And your brother. Well done. Second, your brother couldn't get you a deal??? lol

You ready to make us a few mods?? you have had way to much time off....lets get rolling...HAHA

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Honestly really liking this game and vibe. Technically this game has the most design input (Riot and API) so I suspect they hit this one out of the park. Plus with the talented team already in place at AP they added a deeper bullpin of talent so this should take off. Had my order in yesturday so hoping to get busy soon.

Cool....will have CC ready.

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Looks like the only thing the Deluxe would need is a pingulp .

I love lighted flipper buttons. Yes need a place for my barly pop.

#85 2 years ago

PinballSTAR Do I need to email you with my receipt -Paypal info of deposit??

Thanks.

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Nope all good we'll get confirmation emails out in the day or so after the initial rush subsides.. TY for order !

Cool...Thanks. Excited.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#94 2 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Looks like its gonna be a speedy game. Wish the sculps weren't poor 3d prints but otherwise great theme and artwork overall.

That's why we have Yelobird HAHA

1 week later
#549 2 years ago

@pinballstar, have you started sending out confirmation's of deposits. I paid about 2 hours after launch last week.

Thanks.

#557 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Yes they were sent out next day or so... We use email address in paypal as that's all we have to go by - so if that is not one you check please reach out to us [email protected]..

Yeah lost in space. I emailed...tyty

1 week later
#612 2 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I can’t for the life of me understand why people are making a big deal about the artwork. I think it looks cool and is in keeping with the theme. Vikings WERE violent. The whole theme is about getting to Valhalla, which was the hall of the slain for warriors who died in battle. And whatever the supposed backstory, there were women warriors back then and men fought women in battle. Didn’t any of you see the Viking series on The History Channel?
All this bitching about the artwork is just like all the bitching on the Cactus Canyon Remake thread about whether CGC will make the topper available to SE buyers. What in the hell is wrong with this community? We have two awesome games released by two great companies at reasonable prices compared to what Stern and JJP are doing to us. Let’s celebrate that and enjoy these games!!!!

When this pin is slided in between the other 2 , I don't even see the art...heck don't add the art on sides and give me 2k off price...lol

Quoted from Vegas9:

Legends of Valhalla voted Best in Show for Modern Pinball at Midwest Gaming Classic!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Who's who here??? intros please.

#615 2 years ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

I got a chance to see this in person, and watch it go for about 4 minutes. The Odin figure is garbage. Thats my only real asthetic complaint. I really liked the flow, it plays through modes like a video game, as in, if you beat the mode, it drops you into the next one without having to do certain shots. There are 16 modes plus 2 wizard modes. From what I was told, there are only 20-25 actual machines made currently and all but 5 are on location. However as soon as I was ready to drop in quarters, the code crashed. They filled me in that they are still working through some bugs in the code and periodically the code gets corrupted and needs to be reloaded. So hopefully they get this hammered out before they start shipping. All in all it looks pretty cool espicially when you consider this started as a home brew.

We can fix the Odin, or maybe they will with so many sales coming in. Let them make some money and who knows....

#617 2 years ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

Exactly my thoughts with Odin. Thats not going to stop me from owning one at some point. All in all it's a really decent machine.
And I love what this leaves open for the future. This was designed by two guys, in a garage. They did everything and then American decided to pick it up. Stern has been the 900lb gorilla for a while and this I believe could shake up the market and add some more competetion. If they can figure out how to get a model at the same price or $2-$300 below a Stern pro it could be a gangbuster. Not trying to bash Stern per say, but these multiple price increases and toppers that are over a $1k, all rub me the wrong way. A more diverse free market makes companies compete for our cash.

agreed 1000%.

I dumped my 3 sterns and rebuilding my collection. I am spreading the money around this time around. I support the smaller owners.

Pinball Brothers- Aliens - ordered.

AP- LOV- ordered.

Ordering a VP for the wifey to play all the old school pins, hell I will jump in on some gilligan's island...lol

That's it for now.

P.S if a Matrix or John Wick were to come out....take my money regardless who makes it. LOL.

2 weeks later
#663 2 years ago
Quoted from NoVArcade:

Yeah, I was wondering about that here a few weeks back when it was revealed. I'm not big on mods but find art blades a must. They add color and light since they're more reflective than flat black paint. AP always provided art blades before, at least on the top packages. I'm sure I'll find something or other that'll work, but for $8500... ‍♂️
These are a little too cartoony: https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/black-rose-gameblades
Maybe this: https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/hobbit-treasure-trove-gameblades
Or this: https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/hook-gameblades

maybe mirrored blades??. I think it would be awesome. I bought them for my GOT and they looked fantastic.

1 month later
#732 2 years ago

Anyone want my spot, I am in the middle of the order pack. I know AP doesn't do refunds... I thought I would post here first.

Make me an offer I can refuse...lol.

I do have the confirmation email as well stating I am in the middle of the deposit list.

Happy Holidays ALL.

7 months later
#871 1 year ago

I am on the up next list for the Deluxe. Anyone want my spot please let me know. We can work out the deposit.

Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

6,350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider royale-w-cheese.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/legends-of-valhalla-revealed-and-ready-to-order-with-pinballstar-?tu=royale-w-cheese and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.