(Topic ID: 302664)

Legends of Valhalla - REVEALED and ready to order with PinballSTAR !

By PinballSTAR

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C00A4D53-DB68-4EA7-8F58-B9C35C11A384 (resized).jpeg
B133565B-D088-4329-928E-83FAAEC56878 (resized).jpeg
4AEFC52C-6171-4E37-9164-5598FA924E1C (resized).jpeg
537C34B1-BC3C-4347-B9D2-274815FD97AC (resized).jpeg
DA70F72E-7710-4306-8E1F-92B055869E39 (resized).jpeg
4807F317-51AD-4074-A6BF-B515AE12DB06 (resized).jpeg
E022CFA9-2BD8-4704-A478-67EA59031FBF (resized).jpeg
B450A1C2-98E6-4326-B428-FE48554988A1 (resized).jpeg
F786363C-1375-47AF-BA68-69C68AEA112B (resized).jpeg
30F867E9-1557-41B7-A288-FD5940C2EC2C (resized).jpeg
7675B7AD-A9E2-42F6-B615-B614CF856EC2 (resized).jpeg
65F82C63-0568-4EC5-8CEF-3000DCAF2EF9 (resized).jpeg
EEDAA9F5-ED9A-419F-ADEE-74286A072DAE (resized).jpeg
81E554A6-C982-4832-8791-4759EBD1602B (resized).jpeg
5CC533E0-8A03-4D24-948A-CE370857D03A (resized).jpeg
2D70A604-264A-4647-B5D2-206EB22A79B8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 2 years ago

Looks like the only thing the Deluxe would need is a pingulp .

#143 2 years ago

Yes - support from AP is excellent and they build nice games.

#247 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I think AP is going to release the classic specifics today. Layout wise and software wise both models are identical.

Details on Classic would be welcome ! Interested to hear the price point.

#386 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

If AP can deliver ‘the cheapest, fully featured game’ to compete with a Stern Pro, I think they’d be setting themselves up for a successful business model. Everything is through the roof, and home buyers are looking for quality and affordability.

I have bought many Stern Pro's and bought AP's previous 3 games - all new. If AP can be close enough to Stern Pro street pricing they will get more of my business. Waiting to see what they price the Classic at for this game. Also will look at furture AP releases if they are competitive with the Stern Pros.

AP will get the nod from me if they can - I'd rather see factory costs put into the game mechs, etc rather than a feature like Insider Connect. I don't care for paying for a feature like that I have no interest in....

AP - I want to give you more business but price is a consideration. Hot Wheels was a home run with me. Need more home runs !

#532 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Was a price posted yet? This is gonna be the sink-or-swim aspect here I think.
Lots of great reviews and good karma, and if it's somewhat near Stern Pro pricing I think a lot of people will be in.

Pricing will be a factor to consider a Classic edition.. Hope it is favorable.

#584 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

Is it unusual that they have not announced the pricing for the standard or did I miss it?

They have not announced it, and that is unusual.

They might lose some potential buyers of the LOV Standard edition to other recent releases by not revealing the price of it....

#619 2 years ago
Quoted from Vegas9:

From left to right: Steve Bowden, David Fix (Director), Michael Grant (Senior Sales and Marketing [me]), Dave Brennan (Service)

Hi Michael. Sent you an email recently. When you get a chance to respond I'd appreciate it.
I realize you have been busy with the two recent shows. Nice reveal !

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Quick note about the flipper power. I played multiple machines at both Expo and MGC...probably all of the LoVs at each show (and I'm 99% sure they were literally the same machines). The flippers at Expo definitely felt weak. Shots were make-able, but seemed to be just barely in some cases. At MGC they felt like completely different flippers. Strong, snappy, and easily powerful enough for any shot on the game. They felt very much like Stern flippers to me.
MGC has it's own custom made, dedicated power grid with PLENTY of juice, and it sounds like the Expo power may have been lacking in some areas. So either they cranked up the power on all the flippers between shows (less likely) or having adequate power made a HUGE difference (very likely).

Good info. Thanks

1 week later
#643 2 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

I don’t have sales info. Steve Bowden will need to communicate that.

So Steve Bowden has filled Michael Grant's position ? Also good luck and Best wishes to Michael Grant at his new job. I am sure he will be missed at AP and also be a great addition at his new place of work.

Shout out to Michael for doing a great job during his tenure at AP ! Always enjoyed communications with him via net and phone.

It would be nice if AP would communicate what the pricing will be for the Classic model. Still unknown. Or unkown when they will announce the pricing. I emailed David Fix about the same time as Michaels departure as Michael deferred me to Mr. Fix, but have had no response on that question.

If Steve Bowden could shed any light on this question I am sure there a number of folks that are wondering about Classic models.

#650 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

So Steve Bowden has filled Michael Grant's position ? Also good luck and Best wishes to Michael Grant at his new job. I am sure he will be missed at AP and also be a great addition at his new place of work.
Shout out to Michael for doing a great job during his tenure at AP ! Always enjoyed communications with him via net and phone.
It would be nice if AP would communicate what the pricing will be for the Classic model. Still unknown. Or unknown when they will announce the pricing. I emailed David Fix about the same time as Michaels departure as Michael deferred me to Mr. Fix, but have had no response on that question.
If Steve Bowden could shed any light on this question I am sure there a number of folks that are wondering about Classic models.

Still no word on Classic pricing or when it might be known. Mr. Fix has not replied to my email yet. AP has always been responsive in the past so I will hang in there and I am still patiently waiting for some communication regarding the Classic model.

If Mr. Fix or Mr. Bowden could address this I would appreciate any information.

2 weeks later
#694 2 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:I agree with everything you said, but Michael Grant is at Stern now, not AP, so I doubt he'd do the tutorial you're requesting.

Michael will be missed at AP. I always appreciated the communication I had with him be it by message, email or phone. Best of luck to him at Stern. I am sure he will be a great asset at his new place of work. He did a real nice job at AP.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/legends-of-valhalla-revealed-and-ready-to-order-with-pinballstar-?tu=noquarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.