(Topic ID: 302664)

Legends of Valhalla - REVEALED and ready to order with PinballSTAR !

By PinballSTAR

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C00A4D53-DB68-4EA7-8F58-B9C35C11A384 (resized).jpeg
B133565B-D088-4329-928E-83FAAEC56878 (resized).jpeg
4AEFC52C-6171-4E37-9164-5598FA924E1C (resized).jpeg
537C34B1-BC3C-4347-B9D2-274815FD97AC (resized).jpeg
DA70F72E-7710-4306-8E1F-92B055869E39 (resized).jpeg
4807F317-51AD-4074-A6BF-B515AE12DB06 (resized).jpeg
E022CFA9-2BD8-4704-A478-67EA59031FBF (resized).jpeg
B450A1C2-98E6-4326-B428-FE48554988A1 (resized).jpeg
F786363C-1375-47AF-BA68-69C68AEA112B (resized).jpeg
30F867E9-1557-41B7-A288-FD5940C2EC2C (resized).jpeg
7675B7AD-A9E2-42F6-B615-B614CF856EC2 (resized).jpeg
65F82C63-0568-4EC5-8CEF-3000DCAF2EF9 (resized).jpeg
EEDAA9F5-ED9A-419F-ADEE-74286A072DAE (resized).jpeg
81E554A6-C982-4832-8791-4759EBD1602B (resized).jpeg
5CC533E0-8A03-4D24-948A-CE370857D03A (resized).jpeg
2D70A604-264A-4647-B5D2-206EB22A79B8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago

looks amazing! Order from Joe with confindence!

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

First off congrats to you And your brother. Well done. Second, your brother couldn't get you a deal??? lol

Hey, just because your brother's a rock star, that doesnt mean he can just "get you a game."

Hahahaha.

#180 2 years ago

fyi, API has updated the total number of Deluxe machines from 300 to 500! It appears that the demand is there for this one!

#182 2 years ago

no more than it did when Stern raised the limited on Batman 66, or JJP did on Woz75th. The ones that were upset by it sold their spots and the next guy in line took it. this is the market we are in. There is FAR MORE demand than supply at the moment and good games sell quickly. This game has been out an about for a while now so most people that are interested already know that it is a great game.

#298 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

At the end of the day, do you think Kman is right

i stopped reading after that part.

play the game, make up your own mind. don't listen to someone who pumps everything that comes out only to shit on it when the manufacturer doesn't listen to him.

4 weeks later
#651 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Still no word on Classic pricing or when it might be known. Mr. Fix has not replied to my email yet. AP has always been responsive in the past so I will hang in there and I am still patiently waiting for some communication regarding the Classic model.
If Mr. Fix or Mr. Bowden could address this I would appreciate any information.

The answer most likely will come from your local (or non-local) distributor. Since we have yet to be told anything, there is no information to be shared.

i do have some Deluxe models left on my intial allotment if you are intereseted.

#654 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Have they started to ship games to non location customers?

i have not delivered any games to location or non location customers. only game i have been able to get so far was a floor model from MGC and that went out to a location.

1 week later
#678 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Did anyone get info this weekend about production and how things are moving along?

things are still moving a bit slow. games are headed out to locations to get maximum plays to determine if there are any issues before going into to peoples homes.

we have deluxe editions avaliable in our allotment if you are interested.

[email protected]

2 weeks later
#737 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Anyone want my spot, I am in the middle of the order pack. I know AP doesn't do refunds... I thought I would post here first.
Make me an offer I can refuse...lol.
I do have the confirmation email as well stating I am in the middle of the deposit list.
Happy Holidays ALL.

Did you order from American? If not, then it is up to your distributors discretion. Ask them for a refund or to move your deposit to another game.

1 month later
#853 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Got the call! Unfortunately, we are gonna be gone for a couple weeks. Distro said can’t delay shipping and will be second shipping charge. Distro willing to eat second shipping cost. Is AP that hard core that they won’t delay shipping for a couple weeks? Geez, after all, they wouldn’t give an answer when shipping would be at time of order…so were we supposed to just be open for months on when it could be?

Quoted from rosh:

All shipping is handled by the distributor. AP notifies distributors when games are ready and they handle all arrangements. Often distributors will arrange shipping for multiple machines at one time and possible that is part of the equation. To my knowledge we have never required a distributor to ship a machine.

Yeah, only time there would be a "required" ship your games would be if they were out of space from all the machines being built... this is not the case right now.

Talk with the distributor some more and find out why they would have to ship it twice. I would understand if they had a full load they were shipping to their warehouse and you were disuprting that, but otherwise the games are typically drop shipped from the factory (unless they are picked up in person by local distribtors like ourselves). Something doesn't seem to add up here. Probably just a miscommunications somewhere.

#855 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I called when I got the invoice. I said I’d be gone until mid March and asked if it could be held and shipped when I was back. I was told that AP is too busy with making 40-50 games a week and didn’t have the room to warehouse it until I got back…so it’d have to be shipped to the distro and then second ship to me. I was a little taken aback, as I’d never heard of this problem. I’m just putting out there what I was told. As far as I know, I’ll get it mid March…as I’ve now paid in full.
I should specify…I didn’t call AP, I called my distro.

fair enough. the other option would be to divert your order to a later date. might not be march, but could be april or so (your distro would have to let you know). that way another person could get there game now, and you could (potentially) get one when you are ready.

6 months later
#876 1 year ago
Quoted from Slacker_Quacker:

Just received mine today! For those of you still waiting, I put my order in the evening of the first day.

with whom? I have had 3 of them in stock for over a month now.

Anyone looking to get a new in box, let me know.

[email protected]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 33.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/legends-of-valhalla-revealed-and-ready-to-order-with-pinballstar-?tu=KingPinGames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.