(Topic ID: 302664)

Legends of Valhalla - REVEALED and ready to order with PinballSTAR !

By PinballSTAR

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C00A4D53-DB68-4EA7-8F58-B9C35C11A384 (resized).jpeg
B133565B-D088-4329-928E-83FAAEC56878 (resized).jpeg
4AEFC52C-6171-4E37-9164-5598FA924E1C (resized).jpeg
537C34B1-BC3C-4347-B9D2-274815FD97AC (resized).jpeg
DA70F72E-7710-4306-8E1F-92B055869E39 (resized).jpeg
4807F317-51AD-4074-A6BF-B515AE12DB06 (resized).jpeg
E022CFA9-2BD8-4704-A478-67EA59031FBF (resized).jpeg
B450A1C2-98E6-4326-B428-FE48554988A1 (resized).jpeg
F786363C-1375-47AF-BA68-69C68AEA112B (resized).jpeg
30F867E9-1557-41B7-A288-FD5940C2EC2C (resized).jpeg
7675B7AD-A9E2-42F6-B615-B614CF856EC2 (resized).jpeg
65F82C63-0568-4EC5-8CEF-3000DCAF2EF9 (resized).jpeg
EEDAA9F5-ED9A-419F-ADEE-74286A072DAE (resized).jpeg
81E554A6-C982-4832-8791-4759EBD1602B (resized).jpeg
5CC533E0-8A03-4D24-948A-CE370857D03A (resized).jpeg
2D70A604-264A-4647-B5D2-206EB22A79B8 (resized).jpeg
There are 878 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 18.
#401 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Might have a drop blood or a boob on the playfield ...

Depicting killing of women in any era or form is not a laughing matter.

#402 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Its a pinball machine .. artwork is what it is ...
Sure you would find something to complain about .

#403 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

lol, it does not depict killing. She could of fell off a chair and hit her head, slipped on ice. Either way it's not real, so you can calm down. The artwork is awesome and it's too bad it'll probably be sandwiched between a couple machines.

#404 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

This is so obvious it is a wonder why AP did not go with Sonic as their next game. Would be a block buster seller with all those features and popular IP.

Getting the license to actually manufacture may be difficult/expensive.

#405 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Getting the license to actually manufacture may be difficult/expensive.

Sega having a pinball past, just might work with AP. It is worth a shot, as the home brew Sonic pinball is light years better than any of their other offerings, theme, art, mechs, etc. It alone would put AP on the map, imo.

#406 2 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

lol, it does not depict killing. She could of fell off a chair and hit her head, slipped on ice. Either way it's not real, so you can calm down. The artwork is awesome and it's too bad it'll probably be sandwiched between a couple machines.

There is nothing “awesome” about this extremely vulgar adolescent artwork. It should be boycotted by any and all moral sane thinking people, against murder. AP should be ashamed of themselves for supporting this. They pulled the artwork on Octoberfest for far less.

#407 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

It should be boycotted by any and all moral sane thinking people, against murder.

Movies, music, books, and now pinball!
Make it stop!

F675DBBF-1DFB-4ED2-B349-9E1389174476 (resized).jpegF675DBBF-1DFB-4ED2-B349-9E1389174476 (resized).jpeg

#408 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

There is nothing “awesome” about this extremely vulgar adolescent artwork. It should be boycotted by any and all moral sane thinking people, against murder. AP should be ashamed of themselves for supporting this. They pulled the artwork on Octoberfest for far less.

With all the violent video games, gang movies, pimpin' ho's music and videos, movie's, TV etc

You're picking on pinball art ...really ???

#409 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Oh by the way, here's a rated G, Straight Outta Compton - Oktoberfest Edition

#410 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Hahaha! Top song last year was WAP…a cartoon drawing to theme doesn’t offend me in the least. And I wish I had the original Oktoberfest backglass…and so does my wife. BTW…we get it, you don’t like the art. If I was that offended, I’d not look at it or acknowledge it…why bring attention to that which you think is so horrible.

#411 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

There is nothing “awesome” about this extremely vulgar adolescent artwork

My Eyes!

MY EYES!!!

#412 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

There is nothing “awesome” about this extremely vulgar adolescent artwork

Guess according to you ... I should burn my MM ... it has a girl in leather bikini and tight high boots , women held hostage in a tower against their will, senselessly beating innocent trolls plus a boob reference in the joust section ...
Post all you want here but there may be a book burning that you are missing out on ...

#413 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Guess according to you ... I should burn my MM ... it has a girl in leather bikini and tight high boots , women held hostage in a tower against their will, senselessly beating innocent trolls plus a boob reference in the joust section ...
Post all you want here but there may be a book burning that you are missing out on ...

MM was done in satire, which is far different from LOV artwork. There is no good satire or justification in depicting murdering women.

#414 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

MM was done in satire, which is far different from LOV artwork. There is no good satire or justification in depicting murdering women.

Seriously, it really bothers you. Why do you keep bringing attention to this? Wouldn’t it be best to walk away and let it disappear?

#415 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

There is no good satire in depicting murdering women.

Thinking you are suppressing some urges ....

We get it , we all promise not to kill any women ...

On with the LOV discussion ...

Art is at the discretion of the viewer

Nothing to see here ... all good

#416 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

MM was done in satire, which is far different from LOV artwork. There is no good satire in depicting murdering women.

How dare you attack the Ancient Norwegian culture of conquest and plunder.
You are Culturaly insensitive, and attacking my ancestors way of life is disgusting.
You're views are very narrow minded, and hurtful.

Take that captain tight pants.

#417 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Just to be clear, you're good with murdering just not murdering women?

#418 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

michael-jordan-laughing.gifmichael-jordan-laughing.gif
#419 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Just to be clear, you're good with murdering just not murdering women?

Now where would you get that idea? Murdering anyone is abhorrent.

Quoted from dnapac:

Seriously, it really bothers you. Why do you keep bringing attention to this? Wouldn’t it be best to walk away and let it disappear?

Ignoring the complete irresponsibility of American Pinball on depicting murder on their product, doesn’t make this issue go away. Unless they reverse this, it will haunt them forever. I’m not the only one. Understand there are quite a few others going to boycott AP products over LOV, unless they fix the abhorrent promotion of murdering innocent people, women or otherwise.

#420 2 years ago

At this point, I just want to support anything that offends anyone else. I better get a third job; this is gonna cost me a shit-ton of money.

#421 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

At this point, I just want to support anything that offends anyone else. I better get a third job; this is gonna cost me a shit-ton of money.

How do you double up-vote a post, because this one deserves it and then some!

#422 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Ignoring the complete irresponsibility of American Pinball on depicting murder on their product, doesn’t make this issue go away. Unless they reverse this, it will haunt them forever. I’m not the only one. Understand there are quite a few others going to boycott AP products over LOV, unless they fix the abhorrent promotion of murdering innocent people, women or otherwise.

You're Cultural Insensitivity knows no Bounds.
Shame on you!

#423 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

haunt them forever. I’m not the only one. Understand there are quite a few others going to boycott AP products over LOV, unless they fix the abhorrent promotion of murdering innocent people, women or otherwise.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#424 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

It's not going to haunt them at all, they sold all 500 deluxes and will sell plenty of classics. I don't understand why people waste energy on stuff they can't control, maybe some sort of psychological issue. If you're not going to buy the game, why waste your time? Go find something you enjoy, life's too short.

#425 2 years ago

I wonder w

Quoted from jimwe5t:

How do you know she was innocent?????

#426 2 years ago

The Book Burners, and thought police are never happy.

I guess Ace A Gogi is not getting his buisness.
That's alright, my friends and I are all going to go play Valhalla.

Can't wait!

#427 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

The Book Burners, and thought police are never happy.

I think some people may just be testing the "thumbs abuse policy" over and over......

#428 2 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Go find something you enjoy, life's too short.

This what he enjoys .... pushing his agenda on others ...

I agree with you , life is too short

#429 2 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

It's not going to haunt them at all, they sold all 500 deluxes and will sell plenty of classics.

This is a deception as they have only sold through 300 to 500 to distributors, not the general consuming public. It remains to be seen if distributors will have a boat load of LOV, just trying to get rid of them a year from now. Look at all the sales ads at the end of this discussion. LOV is not sold out by any stretch of the imagination. Those ads will be there for a long time yet to come. AP machines are not in high demand like Stern, Spooky or even JJP, because of generic IPs, except Hot Wheels.

#430 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

This is a deception

Why are you making this so hard on yourself ... get it your not buying one!
Exit stage left ..

#431 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Why are you making this so hard on yourself ... get it your not buying one!
Exit stage left ..

Lol, this is a forum where we discuss pinball. It’s not hard on anyone.

I suspect, with all the new titles currently in the market and with more being announced by the end or first part of next year. LOV will fall victim as all the other AP machines have to date, with FOMO gone, by ending with dismal sales and not just because of the artwork.

#432 2 years ago

I had to hit that guy with an ignore

#433 2 years ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

I had to hit that guy with an ignore

Great thinking

#434 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

I suspect, with all the new titles currently in the market and with more being announced by the end or first part of next year. LOV will fall victim as all the other AP machines have to date, with FOMO gone, by ending with dismal sales and not just because of the artwork.

So, you’re confident in this. If it’s the downfall of AP ( the artwork and not your comments) why keep posting? Unless, you really don’t believe that the artwork will be their downfall. If you post again, we have our answer…it’s not the artwork.

#435 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

This is a deception as they have only sold through 300 to 500 to distributors, not the general consuming public. It remains to be seen if distributors will have a boat load of LOV, just trying to get rid of them a year from now. Look at all the sales ads at the end of this discussion. LOV is not sold out by any stretch of the imagination. Those ads will be there for a long time yet to come. AP machines are not in high demand like Stern, Spooky or even JJP, because of generic IPs, except Hot Wheels.

I know of one distributor that has one more today than he did yesterday.

#436 2 years ago

Well if we are going to boycott AP for including the depiction of a murder on their machine, we should probably boycott Haggis Pinball as well, no?

Fathom Backglass (resized).jpgFathom Backglass (resized).jpg

#437 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

There are a ton of very annoying posters on Pinside, but right now, you are number one. You really need to move on. You really have issues. See your psychiatrist. You aren't a potential buyer and don't even own any pins. You are irrelevant.

#438 2 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

It's not going to haunt them at all, they sold all 500 deluxes and will sell plenty of classics. I don't understand why people waste energy on stuff they can't control, maybe some sort of psychological issue. If you're not going to buy the game, why waste your time? Go find something you enjoy, life's too short.

Remember this is the guy that has posted the EXACT SAME post, a bullet list of why JJP is a shit company, at least 500 times.

50 times would have done it... he clearly doesn't understand the law of diminishing returns. This kind of endless repetition virtually *IS* his life.

Sadly.

#439 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Well if we are going to boycott AP for including the depiction of a murder on their machine, we should probably boycott Haggis Pinball as well, no?
[quoted image]

Thank goodness those are only cartoon mermaids, not real mermaids....

#440 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

[quoted image]

Come on, is this the same depiction as outright murder of a woman lying in a pool of her own blood? Exciting drama maybe, but it was not a man/Viking trying or actually killing her. Not the same by any stretch.

#441 2 years ago
Quoted from tidalwdave:

There are a ton of very annoying posters on Pinside, but right now, you are number one. You really need to move on. You really have issues. See your psychiatrist. You aren't a potential buyer and don't even own any pins. You are irrelevant.

The only one’s that need to see a psychiatrist are those thinking murdering women is okay.

#442 2 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

I know of one distributor that has one more today than he did yesterday.

I applaud your effort sir!

#443 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Remember this is the guy that has posted the EXACT SAME post, a bullet list of why JJP is a shit company, at least 500 times.
50 times would have done it... he clearly doesn't understand the law of diminishing returns. This kind of endless repetition virtually *IS* his life.
Sadly.

The sad thing is, this is not true and an attempt to only denigrate my opinions, because they don’t align with your’s. I respect others viewpoints, even when they don’t agree with mine.

#444 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

The only one’s that need to see a psychiatrist are those thinking murdering women is okay.

Do you know this is fantasy? Do you also cry about every Hollywood movie or video game where someone gets killed? Damn Dude, get a grip.

#445 2 years ago
Quoted from tidalwdave:

Do you know this is fantasy? Do you also cry about every Hollywood movie or video game where someone gets killed? Damn Dude, get a grip.

Killing women is not fantasy period.

#446 2 years ago

I also had to block that cornhole.... Wow....

#447 2 years ago

Fascinating stuff for Freud in this thread. I like how the guy arguing against violence has an avatar with a gun pointing at the reader. I also hope he never finds out about Game of Thrones' red wedding.

#448 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:I like how the guy arguing against violence has an avatar with a gun pointing at the reader.

The guy pointing the gun is aiming at another man, possibly even an animal, so its OK.

#449 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Fascinating stuff for Freud in this thread. I like how the guy arguing against violence has an avatar with a gun pointing at the reader. I also hope he never finds out about Game of Thrones' red wedding.

An actors gun, with blanks…lol/

#450 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

An actors gun, with blanks…lol/

Ummmm.....now you're making a joke about the actual tragic death of a woman?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 33.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 878 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/legends-of-valhalla-revealed-and-ready-to-order-with-pinballstar-/page/9?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.