(Topic ID: 302664)

Legends of Valhalla - REVEALED and ready to order with PinballSTAR !

By PinballSTAR

7 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 870 posts
  • 205 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 days ago by luvthatapex2
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C00A4D53-DB68-4EA7-8F58-B9C35C11A384 (resized).jpeg
B133565B-D088-4329-928E-83FAAEC56878 (resized).jpeg
4AEFC52C-6171-4E37-9164-5598FA924E1C (resized).jpeg
537C34B1-BC3C-4347-B9D2-274815FD97AC (resized).jpeg
DA70F72E-7710-4306-8E1F-92B055869E39 (resized).jpeg
4807F317-51AD-4074-A6BF-B515AE12DB06 (resized).jpeg
E022CFA9-2BD8-4704-A478-67EA59031FBF (resized).jpeg
B450A1C2-98E6-4326-B428-FE48554988A1 (resized).jpeg
F786363C-1375-47AF-BA68-69C68AEA112B (resized).jpeg
30F867E9-1557-41B7-A288-FD5940C2EC2C (resized).jpeg
7675B7AD-A9E2-42F6-B615-B614CF856EC2 (resized).jpeg
65F82C63-0568-4EC5-8CEF-3000DCAF2EF9 (resized).jpeg
EEDAA9F5-ED9A-419F-ADEE-74286A072DAE (resized).jpeg
81E554A6-C982-4832-8791-4759EBD1602B (resized).jpeg
5CC533E0-8A03-4D24-948A-CE370857D03A (resized).jpeg
2D70A604-264A-4647-B5D2-206EB22A79B8 (resized).jpeg

There are 870 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 18.
#801 4 months ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I don’t t think I have ever seen a slower role out!.
A hand full in two months

I guess you didn't live through the Affordable Care Act rollout??

It sounds like it's the PC supply chain that's holding them up.

#802 4 months ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I think CGC have a slower roll out with cactus canyon.
But what would you do if you don't get the parts? Crazy times at the moment.

But AP could give us a statement, when games will be delievered in higher quantity, or what the problem is at the moment

#803 4 months ago

It's funny in an ironic way that I'm waiting for both LOV and CCr, it's a race to see who can deliver last I guess.

#804 4 months ago

BTW, don't read that previous statement as a complaint. Just an observation. And I will continue to patiently wait for what I think is great game (disclaimer: haven't played it yet).

#805 4 months ago
Quoted from Twister:

But AP could give us a statement, when games will be delievered in higher quantity, or what the problem is at the moment

Things change daily relative to issues and problems with covid/staffing, parts, etc. It is quite hard to predict these days the flow of certain parts, staffing levels, etc. so you won't see us making grand statements about volumes of games by certain dates.

I walk past the loading dock a couple of times each day, and there are machines going out every day. It always a mix, but last couple of weeks it was mostly Hot Wheels.

I did just take a stroll through the factory, and saw at least a dozen LOV machines that have completed final test and are in line to be boxed and I see more in final test area. So looks like a lot of LOV will be going out this week. I do not know what parts might have been the issue and what quantity of those have come in, so can't say if this is the start of a steady stream or if it will still ebb and flow.

#806 4 months ago
Quoted from rosh:

I did just take a stroll through the factory, and saw at least a dozen LOV machines that have completed final test and are in line to be boxed and I see more in final test area. So looks like a lot of LOV will be going out this week. I do not know what parts might have been the issue and what quantity of those have come in, so can't say if this is the start of a steady stream or if it will still ebb and flow.

This lines up with what my distributor told me in early January -- a few more weeks.

#807 4 months ago
Quoted from rosh:

Things change daily relative to issues and problems with covid/staffing, parts, etc. It is quite hard to predict these days the flow of certain parts, staffing levels, etc. so you won't see us making grand statements about volumes of games by certain dates.
I walk past the loading dock a couple of times each day, and there are machines going out every day. It always a mix, but last couple of weeks it was mostly Hot Wheels.

Given the times, that is a very appropriate update. Thanks for letting us know. This game will be awesome. This company is awesome. All is good!

#808 4 months ago
Quoted from rosh:

Thanks for the insight and communication.Much appreciate. Also, isn’t waiting for what feels like an eternity a part of the NIB process

#809 4 months ago
Quoted from rosh:

Excellent update. I expect to see some unboxings here the next few weeks; In the meantime how about posting some scores? Keep the hype alive!

#810 4 months ago

Latest code update on LOV was great, yet still seeing some ball saves die in the trough before the ball can come up to the shooter lane. When that happens on ball 3, sometimes the ball comes up in the shooter lane after game over has started, then proceeds to launch itself onto a dead playfield. Can this be addressed in the next update?

#811 4 months ago

I'd like to hear of your play strategies. I know mine, but it would be fun to hear some of yours! Discuss!

Quoted from skogen75:

Excellent update. I expect to see some unboxings here the next few weeks; In the meantime how about posting some scores? Keep the hype alive!

#812 4 months ago
Quoted from zaki:

anyone out there own it yet? if so, what do you think? want to play it more. played some in chicago, but shows are super loud .

We have one on location you could try out. Game is awesome in my opinion.
There is a total of 30 machines you could test drive, only 38 min away from Aurora, OH if interested.
Southland Lanes
6800 W 130th St
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130

Attack From Mars (CGC)
Avengers (pro)
Batman The Dark Knight
Cyclone
Deadpool (pro)
Elvira (premium)
Genesis
Godzilla (premium)
Guardians of the Galaxy (pro)
Guns N Roses
Halloween
Jurassic Park Stern (premium)
Jurassic Park Data East
Legends Of Valhalla
Mandalorian (pro)
Monopoly
Monster Bash (CGC)
Pinbot
Pool Sharks
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Space Shuttle
Taxi
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (pro)
The Walking Dead (Premium)
Ultraman
Wheel Of Fortune
Who dunnit
Wipe Out
World Cup Soccer

PXL_20220115_045942670 (resized).jpg
#813 4 months ago
Quoted from 2manyhobbies:

We have one on location you could try out. Game is awesome in my opinion.
There is a total of 30 machines you could test drive, only 38 min away from Aurora, OH if interested.
Southland Lanes
6800 W 130th St
Attack From Mars (CGC)
Avengers (pro)
Batman The Dark Knight
Cyclone
Deadpool (pro)
Elvira (premium)
Genesis
Godzilla (premium)
Guns N Roses
Halloween
Jurassic Park Data East
Legends Of Valhalla
Mandalorian (pro)
Monopoly
Monster Bash (CGC)
Pinbot
Pool Sharks
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Space Shuttle
Taxi
Ultraman
Wheel Of Fortune
Who dunnit
Wipe Out
World Cup Soccer[quoted image]

Good plug. I like it.

#814 4 months ago

Got mine today. Loving it so far.

42C2F612-79E8-40EE-B67C-30EEE1E631B8 (resized).jpeg76E0B255-A21B-41EC-A350-693134A7D8CE (resized).jpeg
#815 4 months ago

Quoted from 2manyhobbies:We have one on location you could try out. Game is awesome in my opinion.
Southland Lanes
6800 W 130th St
Attack From Mars (CGC)
Avengers (pro)
Batman The Dark Knight
Cyclone
Deadpool (pro)
Elvira (premium)
Genesis
Godzilla (premium)
Guns N Roses
Halloween
Jurassic Park Data East
Legends Of Valhalla
Mandalorian (pro)
Monopoly
Monster Bash (CGC)
Pinbot
Pool Sharks
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Space Shuttle
Taxi
Ultraman
Wheel Of Fortune
Who dunnit
Wipe Out
World Cup Soccer[quoted image]

That's an amazing lineup for a location!!

#816 4 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

That's an amazing lineup for a location!!

I am lucky, it is only a couple of minutes away from my house, moved out here about 4 years ago, found this gem a couple months later and we practically live there LOL

#817 4 months ago
Quoted from Dalewin:

Got mine today. Loving it so far.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s awesome! I’d love to hear a review when you get some more time on it - or maybe you can be the first in the “owners club”. I’m 95% on picking one up, just debating whether I wait to see if a classic rolls out or if I jump on a deluxe.

Can’t wait to see/read more opinions as people take delivery.

#818 4 months ago
Quoted from Pugster:

That’s awesome! I’d love to hear a review when you get some more time on it - or maybe you can be the first in the “owners club”. I’m 95% on picking one up, just debating whether I wait to see if a classic rolls out or if I jump on a deluxe.
Can’t wait to see/read more opinions as people take delivery.

Good call. Went ahead and started a club thread for owners.

#819 4 months ago
Quoted from Dalewin:

Good call. Went ahead and started a club thread for owners.

Name?

#821 4 months ago

Had my eye on this game for s bit after watching the streams of it. Had a local distributor get one and set it up, although it was already spoken for, they let me grab a few games on it. Was prepared to be a little disappointed but liked what little I experienced in the few games and put a deposit on one they had already ordered a while back.

Awesome build quality. I'm really big into the sounds and sound quality of games and this one was really great. Much better than anticipated. Looking forward to getting mine. Hope the wait isn't too long.

Well done Riot and American Pinball! This will be my first American game.

#822 4 months ago

If anyone is looking to add Hot Wheels to their AP collection I’ll be posting one later this evening. Looks great, plays great. Shaker, side art and topper. $6600

#823 4 months ago

My brother and I played this machine a Jackbar last week.
We were both really impressed with how well it played and how fun it is.
Total sleeper in the recent releases.

#824 4 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

The villages are those from Nordic history - BERGEN, KUNGAHALLA, NIDAROS and TRONDHEIM.

Strictly speaking Trondheim in the olden times wasn't the village. It was a county which covered a large area, including the village Nidaros. The current day names for the old Trondheim and Nidaros are Trøndelag and Trondheim, respectively. So Trondheim then != Trondheim now. Not confusing at all!

#825 4 months ago
Quoted from rockrand:

A hand full in two months

yeah this rollout is very bad

#826 4 months ago
Quoted from robotron:

yeah this rollout is very bad

It’s almost like there’s a global shortage of parts needed to make things.

#827 4 months ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

And maybe on-going issues with staffing during an on-going Pandemic in a metropolitan area such as Chicago could be a factor too, kinda like rosh said just a few days ago.

#828 4 months ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

wow you are a genius and i am just an ignorant SOB

#829 3 months ago

Don't want to let this thread wither on such a sour note. Good things will come in February. Maybe it's time for another factory stroll?

#830 3 months ago
Quoted from skogen75:

Don't want to let this thread wither on such a sour note. Good things will come in February. Maybe it's time for another factory stroll?

Yeah, I believe we will see many roll out in February but communication is the key. We don’t need AP to get into the weeds but something, anything would be appreciated. Is it a parts issue, staffing issue, QC issue? Everyone always assumes it is due to lack of parts but that’s all speculation.

#831 3 months ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Yeah, I believe we will see many roll out in February but communication is the key. We don’t need AP to get into the weeds but something, anything would be appreciated. Is it a parts issue, staffing issue, QC issue? Everyone always assumes it is due to lack of parts but that’s all speculation.

Well Josh (rosh) did just give us an update 12 days ago.

#832 3 months ago

Been pretty focused on other stuff and have not had time to walk through the factory, well, I did go back there Friday to give a VIP tour, but was not really looking at this state of things. Based on what I have seen on the loading dock as I come in and out each day, at least 2 dozen LOVs went out since my last post. I noticed shipments going out for at least five different distributors. Keep in mind we also have HW coming off the line, but I was specifically taking note of LOV machines. I know there are also a bunch of LOV machines sitting back in the warehouse designated for overseas and waiting for other games before they get loaded into a container and shipped out. Also keep in mind not every LOV buyer is on pinside and even those who are, aren't necessarily posting unboxing images.

#833 3 months ago
Quoted from rosh:

Also keep in mind not every LOV buyer is on pinside and even those who are, aren't necessarily posting unboxing images.

2D70A604-264A-4647-B5D2-206EB22A79B8 (resized).jpeg5CC533E0-8A03-4D24-948A-CE370857D03A (resized).jpeg
#834 3 months ago

This is tough watching them getting opened, can't wait!

#835 3 months ago

Any info on how many have shipped would be great too. Haven't heard anyth

Quoted from PokerJake:

This is tough watching them getting opened, can't wait!

Couldn’t agree more. Has any distro’s given anyone an update on shipping timelines?

#836 3 months ago

According to pinside Owners and locations (this list doesn't include people that are not on pinside so there should be more):
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/legends-of-valhalla-ap

Quoted from Pmaino:

Couldn’t agree more. Has any distro’s given anyone an update on shipping timelines?

#837 3 months ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Mine was supposed to ship last Friday. Waiting to hear from FedEx on a delivery date.

#838 3 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

According to pinside Owners and locations (this list doesn't include people that are not on pinside so there should be more):
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/legends-of-valhalla-ap

Looks like 51 according to pinside. You have to figure there are some out there from people who are not on pinside. Maybe another 15-20? So we are sitting around 70 out of the 300. Getting there...

#839 3 months ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Looks like 51 according to pinside. You have to figure there are some out there from people who are not on pinside. Maybe another 15-20? So we are sitting around 70 out of the 300. Getting there...

Don't you mean 70 out of 500?

#840 3 months ago

I think the list is not true. I see many people put the game to the collection list when it is ordered.

#841 3 months ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Don't you mean 70 out of 500?

Correct I forgot it changed to 500.

Quoted from Twister:

I think the list is not true. I see many people put the game to the collection list when it is ordered.

Yes that is possible but trying to be optimistic here

#842 3 months ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

As a matter of fact, I just heard from my distro and was told not to expect my LOV before August!! I'm telling myself that I'm fine with the delay, it is what it is. It will be a real barn-burner to see which pin comes first LOV or CCr, heck, maybe I'll even have another Stern before these two!

#843 3 months ago
Quoted from skogen75:

As a matter of fact, I just heard from my distro and was told not to expect my LOV before August!! I'm telling myself that I'm fine with the delay, it is what it is. It will be a real barn-burner to see which pin comes first LOV or CCr, heck, maybe I'll even have another Stern before these two!

Who is your distro?

#844 3 months ago

International shipments are sent a container at a time so a large number will go in the same load as opposed to domestic shipments that can be sent to individual distributors a few at a time.

Quoted from Pmaino:

Who is your distro?

#845 3 months ago

I can’t wait to get mine; love the unboxing pics guys

#846 3 months ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Who is your distro?

Gameroom Guys. Granted, I ordered the Wednesday after the announcement, so I could be #500!!

#847 3 months ago

Guess my topper addition will just need to wait for the game, gives me more time to make a fool-proof stand, wouldn’t want this thing to fall off!

81E554A6-C982-4832-8791-4759EBD1602B (resized).jpeg
#848 3 months ago

Great stream from daves arcade again. Pretty excited to play it in germany and hope we will get a classic price soon.

Greetings from germany

Daniel

1 week later
#849 3 months ago

Got my LOV set up. It’s amazing. Love the layout. The ramps and double loops are great. 3rd flipper to the ship is just hard enough. Theme and modes are great! Music fits really well. Really surprisingly excellent game. Nothing negative to say except maybe the callouts which could be improved. Maybe just re-record some of the most annoying ones? There are only a few. This will be a sleeper hit.

#850 3 months ago
Quoted from ozno:

Got my LOV set up. It’s amazing. Love the layout. The ramps and double loops are great. 3rd flipper to the ship is just hard enough. Theme and modes are great! Music fits really well. Really surprisingly excellent game. Nothing negative to say except maybe the callouts which could be improved. Maybe just re-record some of the most annoying ones? There are only a few. This will be a sleeper hit.

I agree. Most of the callouts are very good, but some of them could really be redone with some better voice actors...that really is my only criticism. The main male voice guiding you through the shots is fantastic.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 870 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!