pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1525 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240118_174311 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240118_174252 (resized).jpg
Lov-Classic-Chart (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1053 TECH: PLAYFIELD Up post repair for ones that are binding. Posted by luvthatapex2 (1 year ago)

Post #1147 TECH: PLAYFIELD Side ramp rejects solution Posted by Eskaybee (1 year ago)

Post #1328 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ball getting lost under apron fix Posted by RikV (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I ordered mine on 10/28. A couple days later I heard from PPS that I was on the list for Cactus Canyon LE, so I had to jump on that too. So I'm now waiting for both games. My bank account isn't happy (wife is a bit miffed too), but all is good. These two games will be AWESOME! I'm going to have to scale back after that though. No more buying for a long time (I hope).

LOl, there are a couple of us that are in this predicament.

Need to open up some space as well

2 months later
#253 2 years ago

Just entered the club yesterday. Pretty impressed so far. Need to do surgery on the game today tho. The ship shots do not register, nor does the ship lock the balls. They did work on arrival but something happened around game 10 or so. Need to pull the ship cover and open the manual.

#256 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Congrats! Who did you order your game through?

Joe at PinballStar. I ordered early the morning the game was announced

Quoted from glpinball:

Could be a switch or opto, haven't poked inside the ship myself yet to see how its done. One thing to note is that the tie wrapper guy went bezerk on this game and there is zero play in the wires. I had to cut some to free the wires up as I had a couple connectors pull loose from boards. So check that first.

Yea I am thinking opto also. I did hear something hit the bottom of the cabinet similar to the sound a screw makes when it drops sometime during the first few games.. Will update later once I get inside the ship

#260 2 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Spoke this morning. Sounds like the E-clip that holds the spring came off.
LOV ship down post

That is correct. lost the c clip off the post. Found the c clip in the bottom of the cabinet. Used the link above. All good.
Excellent support form Steve at AP!!!!!!!

#261 2 years ago

So in the club with about 40 games so far. For those that are waiting, I believe you will be happy!

Excellent packaging. My first NIB AP( I had a Houdini HUO from a trade for about 15 minutes) So I was impressed.

Beautiful game. I like the art work. Different style than any thing else I have/had.

Mirror back glass looks super.

The gold powder coating looks solid. I am not a fan of gold powder, but this comes off well.

The apron looks great with the gold inlay. Cannot read the instructions on the left side of the apron. Font is too small. My wife noticed and pointed it out. I told her it was ancient Norse writing due to the theme. She was impressed. My story and I am sticking to it .

Top of the class hardware used under the play field. Very impressed with that.

Sound / sound tracks are outstanding. I struggle to think of a game with a better sound track.

A lot of call outs to help along the way.

A lot of hand drawn pics for display on the LCD. Similar approach as JJP Pirates. I can see how this is not somes cup of tea. Fine for me. Sound and call outs more important to my play.

All the shots are satisfying. The two outside loops are tight but can be hit. The ramps are pretty cool as well. For the two that return the ball to the flippers, a weaker shot seems to get pulled through the bend. The ramp to the ship is very makeable. Reminds me of Dr Who. The two inner loops are really cool with the magnet helping.

Plenty of flipper power to make all the shots

Combo’s are make able and satisfying.

Light show is very good. I prefer colored GI setting over bright white. The lightning show at the end of each ball is top shelf.

Code seems well done. A lot to do and battle sequences are player selectable to head off linear play. Need to study the rules a bit to better under stand.

Plastics look better in person. I like Odin, the skull pile is ok. Only one I do not like is the plastic warrior “collect weapons to unlock” guy. I may remove him when my mod couples mods show up. The ship looks better in person as well

Real knocker that is integrated with game play versus just match/ extra game. Cool idea.

Shaker could be used a little more. Maybe future code.

Overall a very nice package. Will be interesting to see where the code goes. I think more AP games will be in my future .

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#262 2 years ago

Double post. Sorry

#277 2 years ago
Quoted from RandomRetro:

Solid review and great detail sulli10 and I agree that the “Collect Weapons” plastic could be more. Are you putting in the Boathouse mod? I hope it doesn’t block too much view cause it looks pretty nice. One thing I would add to you comments is the sound of the ramps. The make me feel like I am unsheathing a Viking weapon for battle. Adds to the satisfaction of the shots and works so well with the theme.

Yes putting in boat house.Did not notice the ramp sounds until you pointed out. Nice little touch!

#279 2 years ago

Uploading new code now !

So own this cool game less than a week. Get new code and find out also getting new side art as part of the package.

What is not to love about that????

1 week later
#316 2 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Have any pricing details on classic been announced?
Any details on when classic will be in production?
Trying to decide on Deluxe or wait for classic?

No , not yet.

I am a deluxe owner, but if I was in your place I would think this way:

First off, this is a real sleeper of a game at this point. It has very good to excellent play. The shots are very rewarding. The sound track is one of the best in pinball. The rules are fun! There is a lot to them and you do have mode selection options. You can understand them with some time on the game and a little reviewing of the rules write up's.

Ok, now, the Deluxe pricing was announced last October. Unfortunately, parts availability/inflation has continued since that time. That has to cut into the future price difference tween the two game options.

The money value of the listed deluxe features above maybe worth 1000 to 1200?

Their new Hot Wheels are pricing out in the mid 6K range. I would expect they're pricing to be comparable to the existing Hot Wheels games and come in the the mid to hi 6K range. At 7K , value wise , to me at least NIB to NIB they are a push.

That being said these games are not taking off in the secondary market like the Stern's. A great Pinsider has a deluxe on the market with an 800 dollar or so discount ( sound like the old days !) I would have no hesitation in buying his game right now

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Has anyone received their game this month? Lets see some pics fellas! I see 54 owners in the pinside owners club, surely there are more.

Added mine!!

Couple of questions

I believe I got Victory laps in one game? If I did , how did I do that?

Can the War on Land modes have an ending such as Victory laps?

Can the knocker be integrated more with the game play/extra balls/replays?

1 month later
#409 1 year ago
Quoted from brenna98:

The thread is monitored by several team members and passionate owners.
If you have questions, just ask.
If you ever need specific help on troubleshooting your game, I’m Dave Brennan in tech service: 833-API-HELP or [email protected]
I post several self-help videos on the AP YouTube page: https://youtube.com/channel/UC9_k0XRo6IbeyeOuQy4Hseg
I also make personalized videos for specific troubleshooting needs on the Dave’s Arcade YouTube page: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvoJHa7uUoPUF67VlhmyEpmZoYoXjMI6h

This is absolutely true!!!! The support on this game is excellent. I only had one problem out of box. It was a quick fix and the game has been rock solid since.

#435 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thanks. I’ll keep an eye out for that mb that seemed to mess up - it could have been an error with my ball trough. I’ve caught it once end the game middle of a ball.
Btw; rampage is a sweet mode! Hurry up on steroids! Not sure how I qualified it but I’ll dig in on the rule sheet. The first time I got it, lasted 5 secs lol. Second time, I tore it up - seemed to be fairly low scoring? But was still really cool mode. Top 10 for me perhaps? Well done, keep up the good work.

Keep shooting those center ramp shots to get Rampage. I think it is ten times. Lot of cool "Mini" modes like that in the game. The rule sheet is only a couple of pages. Gets to the bottom line pretty quickly. Helped me understand what was going on better.
Enjoy

#480 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Made Ragnarok!
If I had one criticism on the code is that it needs more Ragnarok-like moments. That was some awesome shit! But other key moments in the game need that type of emphasized lighting effects, sound effects, music boosts, etc… like killing the Kraken (hurry up), or rampage (ie progressively gets more and more emphasized with each hurry up made), or during the battle of Odin. Anyway, that’s my constructive criticism, bitchin game overall.

I agree here. I have not made Ragnarok, but this would take the game over the top in a lot of ways. Killing the Kraken for example good use more umph! Looking forward to the shaker package .

#504 1 year ago
Quoted from brenna98:

New code released!
Improved shaker motor effects with selectable intensity settings. New leaderboards for Ragnarok and Valhalla champs. Improved switch error logic and trough management. Thor's hammer coil adjusted for increased longevity. Several other bug fixes.
[quoted image]

Loaded the new code with no problems. The shaker additions are well implemented. Increases the intensity of the game. Looking forward to polish type code enhancements.

1 week later
#521 1 year ago
Quoted from ScreaminSauce:

Absolutely loving this game as well - here's what really makes this game so enjoyable to me:
There is great variety in the 16 different battles
- Each one uses different shots on the playfield to prove your skill. Some battles have different levels as well)
- Different music and voicework per battle (love the deep bass of Jorgumandr)
The flow of the table is fantastic. Shots lead to combos so well that my wife remarked that she felt pretty badass when it happens.
The concept of using weapons to unlock battle tiers gives you a great reason to work specifically on that task. Since the weapon is randomly lit, it also gives you a good bit of practice trying to nail the main shots in the game.
Winning a battle leading you right into another battle gives you a feeling like you are in a gauntlet of survival, chaining bonus points along the way.
Each shot is leveraged evenly throughout a game (meaning there is no 'one' shot that you are constantly asked to make )
There are a lot of side objectives! War on Land modes, Rampage, Raiding Party, War of the Clans, Collecting Thor's hammer, Collecting a Valkyrie, War at Sea, Escape the Kraken, and others I haven't encountered yet.
The shot layout favors both lower flippers evenly... meaning both flippers have plenty to shoot for and each have a ramp that will setup the other flippers.
The magnet provides some really interesting interactions, like throwing the ball through the inner loop, or up the center ramp, or holding it in place during multiball
I have only made it to Valhalla 3-4 times, and have not finished it yet but feels like an accomplishment to get there.
But perhaps the highest praise I have is that I always want to play 'one more game' ... 'this time I want to try and get a giant combo score on Rampage'... 'I was one task away from Valhalla! One more game - I am sure I can get there'
Thanks to Scott, Frank, and the team at American Pinball for bringing this game to the masses!

100 percent agree. Add in the recent code change for more integrated use of the shaker and this game is "A" list.

What is surprising to me is that the distributors still have the Deluxe's in stock. If this was a Stern game the shelves would be empty and there would be threads all over the place on why American can not meet demand. I have not played much Godzilla but this game is better any other recent Stern/ JJP game I have played

1 week later
#550 1 year ago

As we are asking . I would like to see a bit more polish/ drama when some tasks are started like war at sea or the kraken modes. Definitely do not need to make the game harder for my play.

2 months later
#819 1 year ago

Feel free to grab the logs (insert blank usb stick and they will dump to the stick) and pm me or contact support if you prefer.

Best in class support demonstration right there.

Luvthatapex2, you do your company well in this thread. Also all the the other AP team member who are on here as well .

I played 20 or so games of LOV yesterday. What a great game and it is getting better with each update.

3 months later
#1000 1 year ago

What play field angle are people finding as the best for smooth shooting on this game?

Any more software updates in the works?

3 weeks later
#1060 1 year ago
Quoted from dharv:

So scoring on this game has made me nearly insane or more insane than before I guess. My highest score is 91M and I got that on the first day just hitting the ball around and not knowing what I'm doing. Have had lots of games in the 80M point range and those mostly come from getting the ship multiball while attempting to conquer the legends.
Love the tips of getting to the 4th legend so you get the multiball but haven't seen that change my scoring much.
Struggle so much hitting that left lane it is sad. All the other shots are okay. This game is far more challenging than my previous pins of TAF and ECLE. Kept the TAF but sold the ECLE as I was tired of all the maintenance on that damn thing.
Any scoring tips are more than welcome.

On the left lane, I removed the plastic piece above it. That way could see the lane much better. That helped my success. I have also found softer shots with less velocity seem to travel around the loop better than real hard shots.

1 week later
#1097 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’d say it’s a safe bet on this one. Outside of the boat witches and lock, seems to be pretty rock solid from a mechanical standpoint.

Agree. I had one problem out of the box that was resolved in minutes. The support from the OEM through this thread is super strong. This is an extremely well built game. You can play the heck out of it with small worries.

#1145 1 year ago

So spent this morning "tuning" my game with excellent results.

First thing I did was pull the glass and used my phones digital level to adjust the right front leg a bit to improve the side to side unevenness.

My game had problems making the outside loops and the most right hand shot into the shooting lane .

The loops rattled and rejected. The right most shot , when made with speed, would hit the wood side rail of the shooter lane and bounce back into the playfield.

The side to side adjustment with the digital level helped the loops a bit. I then watched where the loop shots rattled. On the left side, the post to the upper left of the ramp target was a problem. Removed it totally (had removed the rubber on it earlier). this open up the entry into the left orbit. Adjusted the steel metal guide rails, on the ends, in the left loop a bit with needle nose. There were two adjusted.

On the right loop , also watched where the rattles were and adjusted two metal guide rail ends where the rattles occurred . basically opened up the line of travel a few thousandths.

On the most right hand shot. I was going to adjust the metal ball guide , but for now, just put a piece of rubber on the wooden shooter lane rail where the ball struck to cushion the blow so that the ball does not bounce back onto the playfield. The ball now just drops into the shooter lane as designed.

Overall results were pretty dramatic. Both loops are made significantly more often and the right side shot does what it is supposed to do.

Had my best score yet and already seen parts of the game I have not seen before.

Overall this game needs a little more love out of the box. Part of the problem with the loop rejects is the thickness of the metal side rails. Since the game has hi quality /thicker side rails the clunkiness occurs. A few tweeks with the needle nose make a big difference.

2 weeks later
#1208 1 year ago

LOV is the most under rated newer game on the market IMHO .

Great theme, interesting layout, fun / non linear rules and possibly the best OEM soundtrack music in a pinball game.

Recently I made some small mechanical adjustments that dramatically improved the ability to make the outer two loops and the right most shot into the shooter lane. Those adjustments plus some side to side leveling really opened this gem up for me.

This is my go to game right now in my collection. Winning the battles is very satisfying and learning how to use Thor's hammer really helps getting thru them all.

Luvthatapex2's dedication to this thread and the game's development is second to none.

I am very surprised NIB Deluxe's are still available, but this is a love the Stern "hits" market.

1 week later
#1231 1 year ago
Quoted from Eug:

Can you share some details on what those small mechanical adjustments are? I haven't been able to make the left loop or the shooter lane makeable on mine.

I basically listed in post # 1145 in this thread. PM me with any questions

#1254 1 year ago

AP is still validating the next update but it should be very soon!
Just wanted to report back for those that were having trouble hitting one of the top lane skill shots (god-of-thunder rollovers).
I tested my skill shot plunge and I am able to get one of the top lanes from plunge if I pull the shooter back to line #6 (there are 9 lines).
This is of course with the stock spring. YMMV but I can do it maybe 2/3 the time.
Now getting the lit lane without using the flippers to change the lane, that requires skill and why you also get a weapon for doing it!

Looking forward to the update. I continue to adjust the metal ball guides and continue to improve the smoothness of the shots. Once you start hitting the shots smoothly, the game play really opens up.

#1255 1 year ago

Need tech help. Sent in a service request
Game boots
lights work
switches work
ball does not load
flippers do not work
can not find manual. do not see fuses anywhere.

#1257 1 year ago

Turn off the game. count to 15. turn it back on again.
(It sounds like the coil voltage protection kicked on. Usually this happens when the game is turned off and turned on again without waiting 10 seconds. This is necessary for the boards to power down completely).
Here are some manuals on their website (quick reference and main manual for LOV).
http://s4.american-pinball.com/img/support/2021-11/Rampage--Quick-Reference-Guide.pdf
http://s4.american-pinball.com/img/support/2022-3/Rampage-Manual-10-19-2021.pdf

Thank you. Looks like that is what happened. I powered down the game and it worked fine. I had booted it a couple of times but must have been too fast. As always , thanks for monitoring this thread and the quick response.

FWIW, I keep tuning this game and the shots keep getting smoother and smoother. The metal side rails cause the rejects and clunky shots. The shot geometry is really good, just need to tweak the metal. This is my go to game and is getting more so. Prior to this I felt GOT pro was my smoothest shooting game. I am thinking LOV can get to that point.

#1260 1 year ago

Happy to help! I am testing some War on Land changes that you guys will like. Glad you can play now too. Should be a big week for LOV!

Big Week??????

That sounds like a software release to me .

#1262 1 year ago

Not sure if this is a bug. Having a good game. Just finished the regular ship multiball followed by raid multi ball. Down to one ball. Loaded the ship with it and the game just sat there. Every thing looked ok. Waited 10 minutes and no ball search. Eventually had to re boot and everything was fine.

#1265 1 year ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Didn't detect the ball in ship likely. Variety of reasons for this. If it happens more often connect with AP tech support they can walk you through some fixes.

I thought that. But never had that problem before or after. The balls are detected fine.

Also made all three God of Thunder shots at the top and did not get credit on the playfield. Never had that happen before either.

#1267 1 year ago

You need 2 sets of god of Thunder completions not one. Now this week things will change

An update!!! Yes!!!

1 week later
#1279 1 year ago
Quoted from roscoepinball:

What changes are you making to smooth out the shots?</blockquote

sulli10 has been repeatedly talking about "adding rubbers" and "adjusting metal ball guides" but the details are very secret. Shh.

Lol, no not secret.

Each game is going to be a little different. Small variances in ball path’s can cause the pinball to rattle.

So here is my best explanation.

Pull glass. Take a pair of needle nose and start making shots. Observe where on your game the rattles occur.

The thickness and bends of the metal ball guides cause the rattles. With the needle nose pliers, at your observed rattle points, make small adjustments to either open the pathway or change the curvature of the ball guides. Very small adjustments make a difference. It becomes an iterative trial and error.

By following the above trial and error, I have seen improvements in both outer loops, the inner Kraken loop and the path way on the right most shot into the shooting lane.

On the rightmost shot to the shooter lane, the metal ball guide creates a tight opening to the shooter lane. I had to pull the plastic piece above the metal ball guide, remove a screw that secures the ball guide in place to make sufficient adjustments to open up the entry point into the shooter lane. I left the screw out.

All other adjustments were done without pulling plastics or any other pieces.

As far as “rubber” pieces, I put in one 1” piece. Actually used a Velcro piece with tape on it. I placed it in the right most wooden side rail in the shooter lane. It was positioned to soften the blow as the ball goes through the opening adjusted above and hits the wooden side rail. On my game the ball would rebound back into the playfield through the opening. With the Velcro and the ball guide adjustments at the opening, rebounds back to the play field are about one in ten.

Last adjustment was I removed the post at the entryway to the left most loop on the right side of the entryway. I believe the post was there to protect the target it is behind for right to left loopshots but I feel it is worth opening up the entry way

Hope this helps

#1281 1 year ago
Quoted from dharv:

Very nice and thank you. I've done several things but haven't gotten to the point of taking needle nosed pliers to the machine yet. Raising the protector on the right ramp was super nice and fairly easy. That left loop post has made that shot so much easier. I still struggle with the ball bouncing back in on the right ball launch. Have a piece of rubber there but it isn't enough. Had thought about a velcro patch too but will try this after your
recommendation.

On the right most shot into the shooter lane, I also think adjusting the bend on the entry ball quide helped also. Getting the ball to track downward in the shooter lane help also on the rebounds.

Not really taking needle nose to the machine. More of tweeks you can not even see. A 1/16th adjustment can make a difference.

#1288 1 year ago

If you are local to the Malvern, PA area we will be running the new LOV update tonight at the following location:
Pinball Gallery
81 Lancaster Ave, Malvern, PA 19355
The game will be updated by 5pm and the arcade is open tonight until 9pm.
The game is setup for a charity and I'll be happy to plug in money as long as people want to play.
This will not be streamed, but if you will be around tonight, stop by and play the new code!
I'll be there explaining new things to anyone interested

Any reviews?

3 weeks later
#1353 1 year ago
Quoted from lookyloo:

A couple of techniques I’ve been using to help set me up for success in the modes…
If I start a mode in the shooter lane and the target shots are hit from the bottom flippers, I manually soft plunge before it auto plunges because it’s easier to get control.
If I start a mode in the scoop and I need the ball on the right flipper, I drop catch from the scoop eject. I’d normally use a post pass after the bounce to the left flipper, but it’s not a gimme on this machine for some reason.

For the shooter lane shot, I adjusted the metal guide at the entry point a bit to both open it up and guide the ball so that it travels down into the shooter lane. Small adjustments make a big difference, especially on that shot. I can see where steeping the play field would help that shot also

2 months later
#1513 10 months ago

I am going to make a recommendation to American Pinball.
First, I love this game. Built like a tank , great rules, excellent background music, once dialed in great shots, non linear, etc.

Yet, despite all the positives it struggles in the market. There are still
NIB with distributors and the secondary market requires a significant discount for sales.. This is not good for AP or the original buyers. Tough to buy a NIB game, if one is taking a 1500 dollar bath. I am not one that buys as an investment, but still it must be considered..

If I was AP management, I would make a small investment in paying the game software engineers to go over the top in developing more special effects for the game . The rules seem fine to me , but the effects in the game could be amped up to make the game standout. An example is when the ship multiball is achieved. It could be more dramatic.
I am not the most creative person, so I am sure others have better ideas. You can see the improvement in sales Stern achieves when it makes dramatic improvements in code to struggling games.

Just a thought. Again I really like this game!

1 week later
#1522 10 months ago

Got to Valhalla for the first time today. Cool sound on the mode. Such a great game

1 month later
#1582 8 months ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

So, it's the drop target coil which melt, and took out the board's fuse.
No idea why this coil metl... the DT switch is working fine

I would open a trouble ticket with American. They have helped me the few times I needed it.

2 weeks later
#1604 7 months ago

lov 23-09-06 just released!
https://www.american-pinball.com/support/updates/
Highlights:
ADD:
JUKEBOX option with animation - when enabled during ATTRACT MODE hold the left flipper for 5 seconds to start the jukebox,
JUKEBOX bonus tracks - 4 bonus music tracks available in JUKEBOX mode only,
Grendel - added additional screen messages for ship docking/releasing during this battle,
Victory Laps - award Shield of the gods (outlane save) at victory lap completion ----
CHANGE:
War at Sea/Viking Multiball - increased the scoring effect of raiders on these multiballs,
Ship release ball save - increased ball save time,
Grendel - side lock targets now turn purple when completed in stage 1,
Sea Multiball/MB Legend battle - ballsave is now enabled as soon as the 3rd ball is locked in the ship,
War of the clans "wealth" scoring increased from 150k per shot to 1.5million per shot,
Escape the Kraken - during mode, pause timer when locking balls in the ship,
DOUBLE SCORING - reduce right ramp shots from 7 to 4 for double playfield scoring, right ramp arrow blinks in YELLOW when 1 shot is remaining to start double scoring, enabled double scoring for all modes including wizard modes, enabled double scoring for Valkyrie and Thors hammer, Double scoring - ship will blink in YELLOW, at 10 seconds blink twice as fast, at 5 seconds blink RED ----
FIXES: As listed in release notes.

Great work!

THANK YOU for all the support you have personally provided this thread and this game.

I have stated several times ,but, LOV is the most under appreciated game in the last couple of years.

2 months later
#1684 5 months ago

Valhalla Update. The next software update will have a new lightshow, shaker effects and delay when you start Valhalla to make it a little more epic. Thanks for the suggestion Crile1
For now I am leaving the sea multiball starts untouched.

Thanks again for continuing to improve and take ideas on code.

I am another vote for more fanfare . For us novices, around some of the easier to reach goals likes multi ball would be greatly appreciated .

2 months later
#1738 3 months ago

More improvements on the most undervalued recent game in pinball.

Thank you very much

1 month later
#1782 39 days ago

<blockquote

Quoted from cait001:

Great to hear! I have no affinity to 90% of most themes out there so me this is better or equal themewise to most Sterns. I'm all about shots/rules/layout. As far as gimmicks go, even the hammer coming down is kind of fun.
Adding it to my Want List.

LOV is the most under appreciated LCD game available today.

Great theme. How can you not like Vikings?

Cool rules.

Satisfying shots. Once you get the game tweaked.

Outstanding original music

Built like a tank. Mirrored back glass

Supportive manufacturer.

Great pinside code support.

The game just is not desired on pinside. It’s not a Stern. AP needs to look at this game and say what are we doing wrong? The secondary market is killing this game. Hard to buy a NIB from AP when it drops in value as much as this game has. At present market prices , this game is a steal.

2 weeks later
#1809 19 days ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I changed the angle of the steel diverter ,I had to cut the back to get it to flatten

Take a look but what I did is not reverseable,I had to cut and bent to get this angle and yes it makes the shot much easier.i could always buy a new piece from American if I wanted to change to stock.

Love this game and I can make this shot now.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I did basically the same thing for this shot and a few of the orbits to smooth the shots out and stop rattle rejects. Improved the game dramatically for me

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 33.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/legends-of-valhalla-owners-club-time-for-a-rampage?tu=sulli10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.