pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1525 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240118_174311 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240118_174252 (resized).jpg
Lov-Classic-Chart (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1053 TECH: PLAYFIELD Up post repair for ones that are binding. Posted by luvthatapex2 (1 year ago)

Post #1147 TECH: PLAYFIELD Side ramp rejects solution Posted by Eskaybee (1 year ago)

Post #1328 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ball getting lost under apron fix Posted by RikV (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manadams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#808 1 year ago

There is a bug in victory laps after beating Grendel where it never ends once down to a single ball. I love the layout but had to raise main flipper power to 42, felt like wet noodles at factory settings. May sell more people on AP games if they get the flipper power right out of the box, not everyone is knowledgeable or comfortable tweaking coil settings.

#810 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

That should have been fixed in the latest update 22.07.27 - you can see the version when booting or when in service menu.
If it happens to you again or you are able to reproduce this issue on this release send me the log when it happens.
Also, the coils are adjustable for different environments, but 42 is a bit too high. You will get hot flippers and they will start to fade after 1/2 hour of playing. Mine are set to 34, 36 is ok. You may have something out of alignment on the flipper mech that is causing drag/friction. You can contact support if you need assistance.

On latest code so the bug is still there. Nothing out of alignment on flipper mechs, factory settings is 27 so you just admitted that's too low by recommending 34-36. My point is whether it's set at your recommendation or where I have them, games shouldn't ship at a measly 27 from the factory.

#813 1 year ago

Maybe I'm misunderstanding how the victory laps work on a multiball legend battle when they're beaten, can someone explain what is supposed to happen if you drain on single ball play while in victory laps? I beat both Grendel and Draugar, got down to single ball play in victory laps and it's still going, eventually drain and ball ends with no bonus legend battle.

#816 1 year ago

No you got it right. When you complete all shots in one of the 5 multiball legend battles and have more than 1 ball on the playfield, victory laps kick in. You shoot the white arrows until you are in single ball play, then a bonus battle will start. Are you saying victory laps doesn't end when you are in single ball play? Do you have any issue with victory laps ending in Viking Multiball (2nd sea multiball)?

Yes, victory laps is still going in single ball play with no bonus battle while in single ball or when I drain. It has happened on Draugar and Grendel, don't know about Viking Multiball.

#818 1 year ago

Feel free to grab the logs (insert blank usb stick and they will dump to the stick) and pm me or contact support if you prefer.

I tried it again with glass off on Draugar, worked just fine so I think in both instances before one of the balls drained right when they were beaten confusing the game.

1 week later
#856 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Are these standup supposed to have a sticker?
[quoted image]

The one I have on loan doesn't have stickers.

3 weeks later
#895 1 year ago

What is up with the God of Thunder task? I know I have completed the rollovers at the top more than two times on games and the task never completed for me. Is there something I'm missing here?

#897 1 year ago

What are the other ways to light an extra ball other than four legend battles?

3 weeks later
#951 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Does anyone want to give me a tip for hitting the ship ramp? I can always get the ball onto the ramp, but I complete it 5-10% of the time - the other times the ball hits the ramp, goes up a bit and rattles, and then comes back down. Dialing up the flipper power doesn't help. And I just watched a quick video of people making it 75% of the time. It's such a huge freaking opening, it seems like if I can get it onto that ramp it should more often than not make it to the top.
Also, does anyone else have their volume cut out for a split second during the announcing of the ship multiball? Mine does it 99% of the time regardless of which multiball it's announcing, War on Land or at Sea. I have a video for reference if it helps.

I have the best luck by shooting the spinner and making it from a slower ball coming around for the feed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manadams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/legends-of-valhalla-owners-club-time-for-a-rampage?tu=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.