pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1525 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240118_174311 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240118_174252 (resized).jpg
Lov-Classic-Chart (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1053 TECH: PLAYFIELD Up post repair for ones that are binding. Posted by luvthatapex2 (1 year ago)

Post #1147 TECH: PLAYFIELD Side ramp rejects solution Posted by Eskaybee (1 year ago)

Post #1328 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ball getting lost under apron fix Posted by RikV (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c818919taylor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 2 years ago

Should be here next week.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Did you get a shipping notification? For somewhere in the US? Europe?

Ordered from a distributor. US shipping. Looks like Wednesday (Feb 2) delivery.

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Should be here next week.

Quoted from RikV:

Did you get a shipping notification? For somewhere in the US? Europe?

Ordered from a distributor. US shipping. Looks like Wednesday (Feb 2) delivery.

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I look forward to the unboxing!

Quoted from EricHadley:

Mikey want Legenda of Valhalla

Where is our Alien, Mikey?

AA903507-0BDA-4EE7-8CA5-F50A39A61104 (resized).jpegAA903507-0BDA-4EE7-8CA5-F50A39A61104 (resized).jpeg
#37 2 years ago
EC65B1AE-DC89-4DB3-AE8E-A032A3DFB4B8 (resized).jpegEC65B1AE-DC89-4DB3-AE8E-A032A3DFB4B8 (resized).jpeg
#40 2 years ago

Silky. Flow. Smooth.

#47 2 years ago

God of Thunder is easiest to get on the first plunge of the game. Hit the highlighted “God of Thunder” lane without moving the flipper (light) then, hit the boat? Easiest to set on thunder. Doesn't seem to work on player two?

Draugar is a good first choice for legend battle.

Snappy flippers. All shots basically leading back to the the flippers with nothing to stall ie pops. Flow. The speed and smoothness of the under boat loop shot…spinner under the valkyrie…orbit to boat…spinner, under boat, collect weapons, orbit, boat or under boat. Get the machine to flow. Pinball feels "shiny new".

Does the code not auto fire after a lock? no skill shot so why not autoplunge? Had Shield of the Gods but draining the outlane of Draugar ended the ball?

Put in a dollar when you can. Share some tips. Please.

Watch out for FAR Part 3 and stay safe.

Quoted from Dalewin:

Congrats. Enjoy!
Entire family is loving ours so far and having fun learning the modes, shots, villains, and battles.

#48 2 years ago

God of Thunder is easiest to get on the first plunge of the game. Hit the highlighted “Got of Thunder” lane without moving the flipper (light) then, hit the boat.
Draugar is a good first choice for legend battle.
Snappy flippers. All shots basically leading back to the the flippers with nothing to stall ie pops. Flow. The speed and smoothness of the under boat loop shot…spinner under the valkyrie…orbit to boat…
Put in a dollar when you can. Share some tips. Please.

#50 2 years ago

the call outs are simple but SO effective. An example "one more shot to beat me" just simple and draws the attention of the player. The lightning/strobe effect is great!!! Maybe an option to turn that off for some views (might already be there)? Just a thought. Don't remember seeing an epilepsy warning. And id have to do some FAR Part 10 to understand more about industry vs ethical/moral standards, and frankly, I'd rather play pinball...

The spinner seems like a loop, but it doesn't help me get by trolls?

Don't see turning on another game next week. A LOT to learn and mastery of this game will play dividends on anyone's pinball game overall.

Thanks American, Riot & particularly the actual members of those teams. Without you American & Riot are nothing. Great work.

More soon, but for now "nuff said". <---thanks Stan!

Added over 2 years ago:

Thanks American, Riot & distribution chains particularly the actual members of those teams. Without you American, Riot & all business are just symbols. Great work.

1 week later
#62 2 years ago

Is that blood from the former owner?

congrats on a new machine added to the lineup. Enjoy!!

Quoted from madamyates:

Yes!!
[quoted image]

#73 2 years ago

Noticed the right flipper giving (going from an up position to a sightly less up position) when the pinball is hit around the left orbit.

All else is fine.

Shoots great.

3 weeks later
#195 2 years ago

You can remove the post, but the post is there to ensure clean shots around the left loop. Your game, do what works for you!

nice set up for the boat (when left orbit is missed) without using a magnate.

Quoted from coasterguy:

Do I want to back pedal in time now and get me a Houdini? I need to research that more I guess.

The tightness of the crossbow, longbow & dagger shot are reminiscent of Houdini. Milk can loop is much tougher than the skull pile scoop. The milk can loop is the toughest shot but the ramp often evades the pinball (at least for this shooter). Varity of modes (and narrating of Houdini's life) is entertaining.

#206 2 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Ok, the spinner exploit is real. Made it to Ragnarok by just continuing to hit spinner shot over and over. Thor's hammer is very powerful and took care of most battles. Made it to both wizard modes. The only settings I have changed is home play. I am looking forward to the updated code and hope the crazy scores can be tamed a bit.
I do love this game.
[quoted image]

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Holy shit. Yeah that needs to be fixed for sure.

Prefer it not be Nurfed.

#227 2 years ago

had some ball trough problems today. couldnt seem to get the ball up the ramp to the shooter lane. crashed the software and the machine restarted. noticed the ball not getting out of the trough more & more before this crash.

#235 2 years ago

Check the video trough adjustment dave b. Filmed from American pinball on YouTube.

Flawless execution.

#236 2 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

I wonder if any deluxe's will make it north of the border...I'm hoping they will, would really like to add one to my collection.

Still in the USA but north of you and taken delivery. Export is a different matter.

#269 2 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

I ordered the game in October. It appears I am low on the list. Losing interest for sure. Looking to others for my next pin or may buy an older pin.

Only two modern games I MIGHT pick up before LoV. Willy Wonka or Godzilla.

Flow with a few tough shots ie crossbow, longbow and dagger…and club isnt easy.

Otherwise the wait is worth it. Be a grown up <——in good fun nothing hateful

#272 2 years ago
Quoted from clearstar:

Yea, I'm a touch disappointed as well. After seeing both LOV, CCR, and Halloween slooow rolling out. I'm likely not pre-ordering anything again. I could have picked up all three machines from other distros who randomly got stock on hand...e.g. Hemisphere (who had extra CCR SE's already) and Operation Pinball (who had extra LOV for a minute). For me, moral to the story is don't pre-order, I am seeing time and time again random dealers get one or two on hand you can buy ad hoc, before your pre-order is ever filled.

Now this i can understand a little. I did not preorder the machine.

Logistics (distribution) as FAR Part 37 does need FAR Part 46, Earth wide.

5 months later
#905 1 year ago

Wouldnt have thought this area (front eject) to chip first but definitely picking up a Cliffys.

26BA53D3-11AE-4BC1-8B59-92CC353DD8E4 (resized).jpeg26BA53D3-11AE-4BC1-8B59-92CC353DD8E4 (resized).jpeg
1 year later
#1662 5 months ago
Quoted from tigzzz:

I just turned my game on and now the shaker motor is on and won't stop. I tried a power cycle and even unplugged, but as soon as I turn it back on the shaker is going full bore. Has anybody else had this issue? Any ideas on troubleshooting it?

Has this been solved? This problem is now happening on this machine....

understood that unplugging it works....but id like shaker effects. what is the root of the problem???

Respectfully

1 week later
#1676 5 months ago

Anyones upper flipper not worked before? Along with the hammer coil…? No knocker. Start switch doesnt work. Neither of those work on my machine, currently.

#1677 5 months ago

Anyones upper flipper not worked before? Along with the hammer coil…? Neither of those work on my machine, currently.

#1683 5 months ago

Anyones upper flipper not worked before? Along with the hammer coil…? No knocker. Start switch doesnt work. Neither of those work on my machine, currently.

Miss aligned cable ribbon after changing the add on board. Customer service is top notch with American Pinball. Don’t hesitate to pick up a game.

1 month later
#1705 3 months ago

We’re going to wait until next week and I’ll try to squeeze something else in!
I’m thinking that SPECIAL insert needs some LoV !

After Drauga (multiball battle) is defeated, why doesnt the next battle start with the two balls in hand. Why dies it wait till one drains before starting the bonus battle?

Respectfully

3 weeks later
#1724 3 months ago

I think iepinball was streaming a classic.

But most are Limited Deluxe.

#1728 3 months ago

Had to back out the update. None of the coils worked. Works fine on the last code.

Anyone with the same issue?

#1731 89 days ago

Had to back out the update. None of the coils worked. Works fine on the last code.
Anyone with the same issue?

Take two beers, a reinstall & it should work.

#1733 89 days ago

Love the time it adds to modes

But gotta walk dogs. To be continued

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c818919taylor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/legends-of-valhalla-owners-club-time-for-a-rampage?tu=c818919taylor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.