pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1525 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240118_174311 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240118_174252 (resized).jpg
Lov-Classic-Chart (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1053 TECH: PLAYFIELD Up post repair for ones that are binding. Posted by luvthatapex2 (1 year ago)

Post #1147 TECH: PLAYFIELD Side ramp rejects solution Posted by Eskaybee (1 year ago)

Post #1328 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ball getting lost under apron fix Posted by RikV (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#286 2 years ago

Guess I need to follow this thread, wasn't aware new code had dropped! Excited to check it out.

1 month later
#468 1 year ago
Quoted from ScreaminSauce:

OK - Amazing tip from Scoot:

If you are experiencing ball hop from the inlane being too low, sand the bottom of the enlarged screw holes at an angle so the whole guide leans slightly upwards toward the north of the flippers.

I just finished doing that (took about 10 min), and it completely eliminated that pesky ball hop. Excellent advice! This is what makes pinside great IMO.

Can you please clarify on this, not sure I understand

#479 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You can also get thin Titan flipper rubber. That will probably do the trick too if the hop is slight.

I am using these cause I couldn't get rid of the hop and I can't stand them. It eliminates the hop but no bounce at all and so frustrating(they do what they advertise I'll say). Guess I gotta try some of these lane guide tricks. I tried just adjusting them 10 times and nothing works

6 months later
#1005 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

What is your strategy to get to Ragnarok? I know mine, but I would like to hear what people have used to get to Ragnarok! Lets hear it!

What I do to get to Ragnarok is a simple 2 step process:
1. Take off glass
2. Cheat
I've made it once and it was blind luck with tons of extra balls. I need to get better at this game.

1 month later
#1172 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

For those having side ramp rejects. Granted it’s not on location. Try removing 2 of the screws that hold the air ball guard. I forgot which 2 screws I removed when I owned the game, but doing so gave the protector some give on those fast shots and my rejects went from 35% to about 2%. It was a huge difference.

Miss this game. Hope I get to own it again in near future.

Quoted from arcyallen:

I had low expectations for this solution, but it seems like it worked like a charm! My clean shots go in 90% of the time now, which is a HUGE improvement. I still don't see any signs that it's hitting that guard, but clearly it is. Also, the recommendation for filming it in slow-mo was a good one...that I ignored this time around. I did some slow-mo recording earlier, but it was top-down and didn't see anything. If I had done the recording from the view behind the ball entering, I likely would have see the ball hitting that guard.

Thanks for the recommendation, and all the help from everyone.

Any update which screws were removed to help this? I am getting way too many rejects up that ramp and open to any solution that might help cause it's getting frustrating. Tried tweaking flipper alignments, power on flippers and everything else I could think of so far.

#1175 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Night and day difference. I hope it helps dramatically for you too!

So I did that and I will say without question it helps, I'd say reduced my rejects by 75% from the handful of games I played, so I'll take it!
Now next question, anyone get those right side shots rejecting back when you hot it into the shooter lane. It'll go through and bounce right back. Doesn't happen all the time but wondering if anyone found any tweaks to improve the consistency of that shot? I tried thin layer of felt strip in the shooter lane hoping it would absorb some of the power but didn't really seem to help.

1 month later
#1282 1 year ago

Wasn't there a code update dropping soon?

#1287 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

If you are local to the Malvern, PA area we will be running the new LOV update tonight at the following location:

Pinball Gallery
81 Lancaster Ave, Malvern, PA 19355

The game will be updated by 5pm and the arcade is open tonight until 9pm.
The game is setup for a charity and I'll be happy to plug in money as long as people want to play.

This will not be streamed, but if you will be around tonight, stop by and play the new code!
I'll be there explaining new things to anyone interested

AND releasing it to us not in PA?

1 week later
#1308 1 year ago

I remember mention of a code update....long long ago. Let's do this!

vikings_gif.gifvikings_gif.gif
1 week later
#1336 1 year ago

So the new code is coming..........by tomorrow?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/legends-of-valhalla-owners-club-time-for-a-rampage?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.