Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by leothelowe
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LymanSheats (resized).JPG
    20220204_203148 (resized).jpg
    LFS-legendary-300px (resized).jpg
    LFS-legendary-small (resized).png
    LFS (resized).jpg
    LL-orders2 (resized).PNG
    8E4D5A0D-ED02-4917-B6DD-C2295802E205 (resized).jpeg
    20220128_115109 (resized).jpg
    DD6152AC-36A2-4AF8-8925-6B274EC7325B (resized).jpeg
    738C601D-ECAA-4DFA-8B19-C92875510E68 (resized).jpeg
    Untitled (resized).jpg
    LL front only (resized).PNG
    LL orders (resized).PNG
    legendary lyman front (resized).PNG
    legendary lyman back (resized).PNG

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 2 years ago
    Quoted from Squizz:

Hmm went to order and they are nearly all Currently unavailable.
    Any ideas as to when they restock?

Australia and Canada: no option on Amazon Merch to sell in those markets. Sorry.

#102 2 years ago

Quick shipping. I ordered on the evening of the 29th and received morning of the 31st. I bought one standard (cotton) t shirt that was true to size and a standard long sleeve t shirt that was unisex sized for the wife in a small, she normally wears a women's medium...Perfect fit. They're good quality shirts and look nice.

#103 2 years ago

I'm glad everyone is getting their shirts quickly and are satisfied with the quality. I've been doing this Amazon thing for a while so I have created and posted many pinball shirts and ordered all of them myself so I'm pretty familiar with the quality. I do want to make everyone aware of one caveat of the "DTG" printing they use. In order to extend the life of the print, wash them inside out and DON'T dry them on super high heat. I tend to run my dryer hot and it def. shortens the life of the print. But even given how hot I dry them, they've lasted a couple years and many washes before starting to break down.
    Yopp

#104 2 years ago

Will Amazon let you do ball caps of any type?

#105 2 years ago
    Quoted from thekaiser82:

Will Amazon let you do ball caps of any type?

I would love to do a ballcap with this design, but it is not offered through Amazon.

In related news for those in other countries where the Amazon option is not available, I just did a google search for "legendary lyman t-shirt" and this design has been ripped in its entirety from Amazon and shared to about a dozen other T-shirt on demand sites (that didn't take long!). They didn't even bother to change the name of the shirt. Just WOW. The internet truly is the wild west.
    But anyway, while it won't help with our fundraiser you can probably find one of those sites that will ship to Canada or Australia, however I have no idea what the quality of the print will be since they probably don't have the original larger format file to print from.
    Yopp

#106 2 years ago

I purchased an extra large sized sweatshirt, with front design only. Shipped to me lightening fast.

It's really great. . .high-quality and soft material.

The size was just right for my 6 foot, 190 pound body type. Before ordering, I was concerned that my long arms might demand the 2X size. It turns out that the extra large is perfect, although I will probably avoid the dryer to avert shrinkage.

Love the Lyman signature silhouette design.

20220204_203148 (resized).jpg20220204_203148 (resized).jpg
    #107 2 years ago

Loving my Long Sleeve LFS shirt!!! Thank you!

#108 2 years ago

Just ordered mine! Thanks. Looking forward to playing a couple of my Lyman games wearing this bad boy. Just a shame the reason why I am buying this.

#109 2 years ago

Just got my sweatshirt ordered tonight. Been putting this off and meaning to order.

1 month later
    #110 1 year ago

Thank you for doing this. I saw it at TPF this past weekend and knew I had to have one. Attached is a picture I took of Lyman at PAPA 14 in August 2011. One of the most distinguished stances in pinball.

LymanSheats (resized).JPGLymanSheats (resized).JPG
    There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/legendary-lyman-shirts-100-proceeds-charity/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.