Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by leothelowe
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LymanSheats (resized).JPG
    20220204_203148 (resized).jpg
    LFS-legendary-300px (resized).jpg
    LFS-legendary-small (resized).png
    LFS (resized).jpg
    LL-orders2 (resized).PNG
    8E4D5A0D-ED02-4917-B6DD-C2295802E205 (resized).jpeg
    20220128_115109 (resized).jpg
    DD6152AC-36A2-4AF8-8925-6B274EC7325B (resized).jpeg
    738C601D-ECAA-4DFA-8B19-C92875510E68 (resized).jpeg
    Untitled (resized).jpg
    LL front only (resized).PNG
    LL orders (resized).PNG
    legendary lyman front (resized).PNG
    legendary lyman back (resized).PNG
    There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 2 years ago

Love the shirt.

8E4D5A0D-ED02-4917-B6DD-C2295802E205 (resized).jpeg8E4D5A0D-ED02-4917-B6DD-C2295802E205 (resized).jpeg

#52 2 years ago

Got my shirt yesterday and just wanted to add, unfortunately I don’t own any Lyman games, yet in my short years in pinball I’ve come to understand it’s the people that make a difference. I’m happy to support this effort. Thank you.

#53 2 years ago

Any progress on opening up the Canadian market? Would love to get some up here…

#54 2 years ago

Great idea!

Is there, by any chance, an option for you to create a “work” shirt in the menu?

Collar, button down with short sleeves?

#55 2 years ago

Thanks for doing the front only stance. Ordered.

#56 2 years ago
    Quoted from mIkea:

Any progress on opening up the Canadian market? Would love to get some up here…

Sorry, no. I offered the file to anyone in Canada that may have a merch account for them to upload it but never got any responses.

Quoted from Nevus:

Great idea!
    Is there, by any chance, an option for you to create a “work” shirt in the menu?
    Collar, button down with short sleeves?

There is nothing like that offered in the merch apparel. Sorry. It's pretty limited.

#57 2 years ago

It would be nice if the TPF put a link on their site to this cause. Would be cool to see all the shirts at TPF.

#58 2 years ago

Mine arrived this morning - it looks (and fits!) fantastic. What a great tribute - thanks for doing this!

#59 2 years ago

I wore my shirt today at a tournament.

Got a lot of conversation from them; mostly leading to “best Lyman rules, best Lyman code quirks, etc”.

Thanks for getting these made up!

#60 2 years ago

Checked the orders this morning. Y'all have really supported the effort and I wanted to say thanks to all!

I do have a question for any tax experts out there since I've not done anything quite like this. At the end of the year Amazon will send me a 1099 which I will use to pay taxes on all the royalties. How should the tax part of this be handled since this will be used as a charitable donation? My assumption going in is that taxes will have to be paid from the income regardless? Any help appreciated. Thanks-
    Yopp
    LL-orders2 (resized).PNGLL-orders2 (resized).PNG

#61 2 years ago

Nice. Just received 2.... Very cool and thank you for doing this.

#62 2 years ago

It would be very much appreciated if you could take another stab at getting these listed on Amazon.ca for the Canadian fans. (Please and thank you, eh?)

#63 2 years ago

Just found link and order placed...thanks for doing this!!!

#64 2 years ago

How are the sizes guys, I wear XL but sometimes I go up a size if Something is snug off the rack or depending on material it may shrink a bit, I may just order them XXL to be safe.

#65 2 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

I wanted to do something to honor the memory of Lyman Sheats that could also result in funds that can be put to good use.

Thanks my Man, just ordered 4 premium shirts. So glad someone from the other thread replied to my post about tribute shirts with the Amazon links.
    I'm sure sales would increase significantly if more pinheads were made aware of this charitable gesture & available shirt.
    Hoping more tributes/charities will be offered by others in the industry/hobby who already offer pin related shirts. Thumbs up & hat off!

#66 2 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

I wanted to do something to honor the memory of Lyman Sheats that could also result in funds that can be put to good use. I completed a simple design for both front and back of a variety of apparel, as well as a simpler back only that is a little less expensive. These are offered through Amazon Prime and I set the prices so each item would equal about $9 in profit. There will be no "administrative fees" or anything like that. Amazon will produce and ship each shirt with free shipping for Prime members. I will leave these items on Amazon for approx 1 month, then I will take all the proceeds and offer them to Penni Epstein for her to do with them as she sees fit. If she would rather I forward them on to a charity that he supported, I will be happy to do that as well.
    This community has been good to me and it gives me great pride to give something back. I hope it can do some good for someone. See below for details, and thanks.
    Front design
    [quoted image]
    Back design
    [quoted image]
    Links:
    FRONT AND BACK DESIGN
    T-Shirt Front and Back: amazon.com link »
    Sweatshirt Front and Back: amazon.com link »
    Long Sleeve Front and Back: amazon.com link »
    Premium T-Shirt Front and Back: amazon.com link »
    BACK DESIGN ONLY
    T- Shirt Back Only: amazon.com link »
    Long Sleeve Back Only: amazon.com link »
    Baseball T Back Only: amazon.com link »

Great Idea. Just ordered two shirts, his and hers. Thanks

#67 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

It would be very much appreciated if you could take another stab at getting these listed on Amazon.ca for the Canadian fans. (Please and thank you, eh?)

Just took a look at Cafe Press thinking maybe I could upload it there, but it's looking like no joy there either. Canada is a separate site. Short of someone from Canada that has access to create the apparel, not sure what else I can do. Why does Canada have to be so hard?
    Yopp

#68 2 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

How are the sizes guys, I wear XL but sometimes I go up a size if Something is snug off the rack or depending on material it may shrink a bit, I may just order them XXL to be safe.

I got the XL in the premium and the fit is pretty good. It's a little bit long but fits fine fit wise. If anything it's just a tad on the smaller end of an XL. For reference: I'm 5' 9" around 195 pounds.

#69 2 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

For the premium T’s, Amazon states men’s sizes run tight and women’s are normal.

#70 2 years ago

Snagged a black long sleeve one.

#71 2 years ago

Ordered!

#72 2 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Snagged a black long sleeve one.

I'm wearing mine right now! Fits great, very comfy.

#73 2 years ago

Ordered a shirt and thank you and the community for coming together. .

#74 2 years ago

Just purchased bump

#75 2 years ago

Bought one.

#76 2 years ago

Very nice of you to do this; but I feel we could help people if we added suicide prevention hotline on the back. Still so bummed about losing such a talented individual.

#77 2 years ago

damage you don't send to France

#78 2 years ago

Shirt ordered...I love a worthwhile cause....good on you David for doing this.

#79 2 years ago

Can you share a small jpg of this logo for those of us who would like to use it as our avatar for a short time to commemorate Lyman?

#80 2 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

I got the XL in the premium and the fit is pretty good. It's a little bit long but fits fine fit wise. If anything it's just a tad on the smaller end of an XL. For reference: I'm 5' 9" around 195 pounds.

I ordered the XL. If it doesn’t work I will give it away and order 2XL. More for charity! Any chance you can do a ball cap? I would buy one.

#81 2 years ago

Any chance you can ship to the U.K.?

#82 2 years ago

Received my shirt and played some RFM. Thank you, Lyman.

LFS (resized).jpgLFS (resized).jpg
    #83 2 years ago

Awesome , ordered

#84 2 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Any chance you can ship to the U.K.?

The UK was an option, which I added:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09R1MQW8G

#85 2 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

Can you share a small jpg of this logo for those of us who would like to use it as our avatar for a short time to commemorate Lyman?

Here you go:
    A .png at 900px
    LFS-legendary-small (resized).pngLFS-legendary-small (resized).png
    A .jpg at 300px
    LFS-legendary-300px (resized).jpgLFS-legendary-300px (resized).jpg

#86 2 years ago
    Quoted from hippie57:

damage you don't send to France

O.k. I was able to add Germany, Italy, France. It will take 6-8 hours for them to translate the text so it may be a while before they show up in your markets.
    Still no option to add Canada.

#88 2 years ago

Wow. Very cool. Very thoughtful. Ordered.
    It will be treasured.
    --
    Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
    http://www.ChrisHiblerPinball.com/Contact
    http://www.PinWiki.com - The Place to go for Pinball Repair Info

#89 2 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:O.k. I was able to add Germany, Italy, France. It will take 6-8 hours for them to translate the text so it may be a while before they show up in your markets.
    Still no option to add Canada.

Thank you

#90 2 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

Just took a look at Cafe Press thinking maybe I could upload it there, but it's looking like no joy there either. Canada is a separate site. Short of someone from Canada that has access to create the apparel, not sure what else I can do. Why does Canada have to be so hard?
    Yopp

I'm sorry we are hard to deal with in Canada for some reason Would be nice to get an option going for us north of the border.

Sorry Bump

#91 2 years ago

What a great idea for a tribute, thanks for doing this! Order placed

#92 2 years ago

International options:
    Leggendario Lyman Anteriore/Indietro- (Italy) -https://www.amazon.it/dp/B09RML2SZ1
    Lyman légendaire avant/arrière Sweatshirt (France)- https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B09RMRZRWN
    Legendärer Lyman vorne/hinten (Germany)- https://www.amazon.de/dp/B09RMTBK28

Also I'm noticing these are long sleeve front/back designs when I thought I had requested this be on the short sleeve. Maybe there are more links coming. I'm confused!
    Yopp

#93 2 years ago

Great idea, just placed an order.

#94 2 years ago

Great tribute. The playing stance artwork is a clever design. Added to my cart.

#95 2 years ago

dyopp21
    Will you send to UK?

#96 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead1982:

dyopp21
    Will you send to UK?

Actually I'm not doing any of the shirts personally, they are purchased through Amazon. Amazon will print the shirts and ship the shirts. Also if there's any problem with them you can return them to amazon for a refund (I believe). These should be available on the UK site already.
    Yopp.

Edit: went and grabbed the link for you for the UK. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09R1MQW8G

#97 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead1982:

dyopp21
    Will you send to UK?

I posted the link on our U.K. forum in our Lyman thread

#98 2 years ago

I'm wearing a medium green Lyman-T that arrived today. Thank you @dyopp21.

#99 2 years ago

Can't recall when I ordered mine, only a couple days ago I think, they got here today. So happy with the experience. Aside from Lyman passing in order to get the shirts that is.

#100 2 years ago

Hmm went to order and they are nearly all Currently unavailable.
    Any ideas as to when they restock?

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/legendary-lyman-shirts-100-proceeds-charity/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.