Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by leothelowe
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LymanSheats (resized).JPG
    20220204_203148 (resized).jpg
    LFS-legendary-300px (resized).jpg
    LFS-legendary-small (resized).png
    LFS (resized).jpg
    LL-orders2 (resized).PNG
    8E4D5A0D-ED02-4917-B6DD-C2295802E205 (resized).jpeg
    20220128_115109 (resized).jpg
    DD6152AC-36A2-4AF8-8925-6B274EC7325B (resized).jpeg
    738C601D-ECAA-4DFA-8B19-C92875510E68 (resized).jpeg
    Untitled (resized).jpg
    LL front only (resized).PNG
    LL orders (resized).PNG
    legendary lyman front (resized).PNG
    legendary lyman back (resized).PNG

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 2 years ago

I wanted to do something to honor the memory of Lyman Sheats that could also result in funds that can be put to good use. I completed a simple design for both front and back of a variety of apparel, as well as a simpler back only that is a little less expensive. These are offered through Amazon Prime and I set the prices so each item would equal about $9 in profit. There will be no "administrative fees" or anything like that. Amazon will produce and ship each shirt with free shipping for Prime members. I will leave these items on Amazon for approx 1 month, then I will take all the proceeds and offer them to Penni Epstein for her to do with them as she sees fit. If she would rather I forward them on to a charity that he supported, I will be happy to do that as well.
    This community has been good to me and it gives me great pride to give something back. I hope it can do some good for someone. See below for details, and thanks.

Front design
    legendary lyman front (resized).PNGlegendary lyman front (resized).PNG
    Back design
    legendary lyman back (resized).PNGlegendary lyman back (resized).PNG

Links:
    FRONT AND BACK DESIGN
    T-Shirt Front and Back: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09R1NHF2Z
    Sweatshirt Front and Back: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09R1N1FCQ
    Long Sleeve Front and Back: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09R1LNRJM
    Premium T-Shirt Front and Back: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09R1L8NC7

BACK DESIGN ONLY
    T- Shirt Back Only: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QZ86JDY
    Long Sleeve Back Only: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QZ97H5C
    Baseball T Back Only: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QZ6RMBY

#2 2 years ago

Ordered! I play that stance, I don't know LFS did the same. RIP

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from Captainhook:

Ordered! I play that stance, I don't know LFS did the same. RIP

He had three main stances that I found online. This one, one with one foot on top of the other and one with a very wide stance front to back with his feet. All of them brought his eye level down close to the playfield. I drew the graphic using a frame grab from video of Lyman playing.

#5 2 years ago

Ordered, thanks for doing it. A great man and great that it is for charity! RIP Lyman!

#6 2 years ago

Ordered! Thanks for doing this David!

#9 2 years ago

Ordered, thank you for doing this!

#10 2 years ago

Cool!

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Cool! Any proceeds to Pinside?

I hadn't really considered any proceeds to Pinside and planned on all this going to Penni or some other endeavor at her discretion. I give Pinside a decent amount of proceeds through sales at my Pinside shop and being a Pinside+ member.

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jigs:

ordered premium back only t shirt. Link not listed above, here it is if anyone else wants it
    amazon.com link »

Oversite. Thanks for the correction!
    Yopp

#13 2 years ago

In just a few short hours folks have really stepped up and I appreciate it. 16 items of apparel and almost $150.00 raised. Also at the end of the 4 weeks I will provide a screenshot of the totals and the payout.

Thanks again.
    Yopp

LL orders (resized).PNGLL orders (resized).PNG
    #14 2 years ago

Cool idea, can always use another pinball t-shirt so strangers can ask me WTF my shirt is all about and since it benefits his family / Penni I'm all for it.

#15 2 years ago

I would love to buy one but a can't get the links to work here in the Great White North.

#16 2 years ago

Yeah odd, the links aren't working here in Canada...
    Was wondering, are these screened?
    Is it a print cut to the shape of the printing?
    Just curious how it's done.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from edwood:

Yeah odd, the links aren't working here in Canada...
    Was wondering, are these screened?
    Is it a print cut to the shape of the printing?
    Just curious how it's done.

They use direct-to-garment printing I believe. Sorry they aren't offered in Canada. I will see if there is an option to add that market.

#19 2 years ago

David,
    Just wanted to clarify on these. I want to order the long sleeve back logo only. I'm reading that as using the back logo and it'll be on the front since it will be the only graphics on the shirt.

Am I correct, or will ordering that one get me a shirt with graphics only on the back?

Excellent of you to put these together. I just put up a new grand champ on my TWD the other night and put in LFS.

#20 2 years ago

Ordered. Thanks for making these and thanks for giving proceeds to Penni/Charity of choice. It's a fantastic design. Unfortunate that Lyman himself couldn't see this in person, but I'm sure he would have had a great laugh

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

David,
    Just wanted to clarify on these. I want to order the long sleeve back logo only. I'm reading that as using the back logo and it'll be on the front since it will be the only graphics on the shirt.
    Am I correct, or will ordering that one get me a shirt with graphics only on the back?
    Excellent of you to put these together. I just put up a new grand champ on my TWD the other night and put in LFS.

When I set up the single graphic apparel I specified back only and I haven't seen anything indicating a single graphic would be automatically moved to the front. However if that DOES happen, you should still have the Amazon return policy at your disposal. Furthermore please make me aware of it because I would need to investigate that further.
    Thanks.
    Yopp

#22 2 years ago

Update on the lack of Canadian ordering option: I don't see anything in the settings to add these to the Amazon marketplace in Canada which seems really strange to me. I have the option of adding UK, Japan and Germany, but that's it. I added to UK. If we have any Amazon Merchant users in Canada I would be happy to pass the graphics (already in the correct format) on to you for offering it to your market. I merely ask that you only offer them until the end of February and also offer the proceeds to Penni (his partner) or in lieu of her accepting them, to the charity of her choice. I'm waiting to contact her until closer to the end of February because I would imagine she's dealing with enough right now and I don't want to bother her with anything at the moment.
    Thanks,
    Yopp

#23 2 years ago

Ordered a long-sleeve one. Thanks for doing this!

#24 2 years ago

Order placed! Thanks for doing this!

#25 2 years ago

David,

Is is possible to have the front and back designs reversed? I’d like to have the Lyman stance on the front.

Thanks,
    David

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

When I set up the single graphic apparel I specified back only and I haven't seen anything indicating a single graphic would be automatically moved to the front. However if that DOES happen, you should still have the Amazon return policy at your disposal. Furthermore please make me aware of it because I would need to investigate that further.
    Thanks.
    Yopp

Thanks for the confirmation. I would prefer the stance graphic on the front and no back graphic, if that is an option. Glad I didn't pull the trigger yet.

#27 2 years ago

Very cool! Ordered!

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from rocketman:

David,
    Is is possible to have the front and back designs reversed? I’d like to have the Lyman stance on the front.
    Thanks,
    David

Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Thanks for the confirmation. I would prefer the stance graphic on the front and no back graphic, if that is an option. Glad I didn't pull the trigger yet.

I can set up a front graphic stance only. I'll get it done and share the link.

#29 2 years ago

Thanks David and didn’t want to be a pain in the butt but looks like the front side stance will get more sales which is what it is all about to raise $$s for charity/Penni

#30 2 years ago
    Quoted from rocketman:

Thanks David and didn’t want to be a pain in the butt but looks like the front side stance will get more sales which is what it is all about to raise $$s for charity/Penni

No pain at all. Just a couple of mouse clicks and waiting for approval. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Yopp

#31 2 years ago

I would actually like a front side only of the dmd/initials.

#32 2 years ago

O.k. the "front only stance" were just approved and should be available now.
    Here are the links:
    Front only T-shirt: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09R83SYJ3
    Front only Premium T: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09R82TV5R
    Front only Sweatshirt: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09R83F7WJ
    Front only Long Sleeve T: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09R843ZB6
    LL front only (resized).PNGLL front only (resized).PNG

Thanks again for the suggestion!
    Yopp

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from BorgDog:

I would actually like a front side only of the dmd/initials.

Sure. Let me work on that. I think I'm limited to how many submissions I can make in a day. Is there a particular item (regular T, premium T) that you want? I'll at least try to get that one up.

#34 2 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

Sure. Let me work on that. I think I'm limited to how many submissions I can make in a day. Is there a particular item (regular T, premium T) that you want? I'll at least try to get that one up.

Just regular T. Thanks!

#35 2 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

O.k. the "front only stance" were just approved and should be available now.
    Here are the links:
    Front only T-shirt: amazon.com link »
    Front only Premium T: amazon.com link »
    Front only Sweatshirt: amazon.com link »
    Front only Long Sleeve T: amazon.com link »
    [quoted image]
    Thanks again for the suggestion!
    Yopp

Thanks, David. Long Sleeve ordered.

#36 2 years ago

Ordered - Great idea...

#38 2 years ago

Was supposed to get my shirts today but it turned right instead of turning left.

Untitled (resized).jpgUntitled (resized).jpg
    #39 2 years ago

Ordered - great idea

#40 2 years ago

Ordered long sleeve...great idea....

#41 2 years ago

Ordered 2 (one sweatshirt, one t-shirt). Feels good to support the memory of a friend, a fierce competitor and someone I admired.

#42 2 years ago

Mine came in. Premium quality tee. Good quality and fit

#43 2 years ago

How about the DMD front only in a premium T?

Thanks in advance!

#44 2 years ago

Ordered. Thanks for doing this!

#45 2 years ago

Received my shirt today. Got the premium T.
    DD6152AC-36A2-4AF8-8925-6B274EC7325B (resized).jpegDD6152AC-36A2-4AF8-8925-6B274EC7325B (resized).jpeg

738C601D-ECAA-4DFA-8B19-C92875510E68 (resized).jpeg738C601D-ECAA-4DFA-8B19-C92875510E68 (resized).jpeg

#46 2 years ago
    Quoted from Steve_in_Escalon:

How about the DMD front only in a premium T?
    Thanks in advance!

Done
    DMD Front Only Premium: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09RF98TQW

#47 2 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

Done
    DMD Front Only Premium: amazon.com link »

Thank you. Shirt ordered.

#48 2 years ago
    20220128_115109 (resized).jpg20220128_115109 (resized).jpg
    #49 2 years ago

Just placed my order. BUMP.

#50 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing the pic of your shirt and glad you received it quickly. And atop another "Legendary Lyman" coded machine. Nice!

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/legendary-lyman-shirts-100-proceeds-charity and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.