(Topic ID: 103984)

Leg brackets.. Which ones do i get for williams ?

By Flippermatt

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hocuslocus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

How easy/hard is replacing these leg brackets? I have 2 bolts that have stripped out, thankfully not on the same leg, and would like to replace them. Once you take the old ones out your still using the same mounting holes so just making sure those will still be sufficient. Any insight would be great. Thanks.

really easy, it's obviously a lot easier if you have a lift.
    Usually takes me about 20-30 mins to replace all four, unless I need to modify one like in a SAM game.

probably a good idea to shove some tooth picks/ wood glue in the holes if your using the same mounting holes like in a later WPC game.
    one suggestion, when installing the new plate.
    Put the leg in and take the weight off of it, then mount the plate. If you have weight on it when you mount the plate, one of the bolts tends to bind up and be a pain in the ass to get in/out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hocuslocus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/leg-brackets-which-ones-do-i-get-for-williams?tu=hocuslocus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.