4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Chrisbee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v_piscopo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 4 years ago

So I don't know a lot about pins. I just started working on a 1980 gottlieb the amazing Spider-Man! Fixed all the easy stuff game was playing great! I moved it a foot and raised the legs and now my left flippers are humming and staying energised even in the down position. I can feel the current through both flipper relays. When I move them up manually by pressing the plunger they magnetically lock into place. When I press the flipper button in the down position they go up stay up some play field lights go off and the game shuts down (shorts out) yet flippers stay up and energised until I kill power. All leaf contacts open and close as should. When the play field is up it hums less the farther down I lower it the louder it gets. Is there something I'm missing or could there be a problem with a board? Just changed diodes.

#3 4 years ago

this will be the last lol. Many people respond to the no replies as opposed to posts with tons of replys. Any input on the problem?

#6 4 years ago

I will check it out. Diodes are correct and tested with Dmm.

#7 4 years ago

Well as if you couldn't tell I'm an idiot. While changing a light I left the lamp touching part of flipper housing. Thanks again for all your help guys. Thanks for bearing with me

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 289.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 8.40
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dover, NH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 7,499.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v_piscopo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside