• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Hi all.

Looking for a left kiss ball gate. PBR does not have one. If you know of another game that shares the same part that would help as well.

Thanks

#2 9 years ago

Any part number or how it look?

#3 9 years ago

Part number A-1475-15. Here's a pick of the right side It 2.25 inches wide
Thanks in advance for any info on where to find one or if someone has one to sell

image.jpgimage.jpg
#4 9 years ago

I will check what I have

#5 9 years ago

Well that's an oddball one, isn't it? Ive been through several Bally games of the same era and none of them use that particular gate. Neither wide body or standard. Good luck!

#6 9 years ago

Can you flip the gate from the Right to the Left with the other unit?

Many times you can bend the top and reverse the gate.

#7 9 years ago

I'm thinking playboy and paragon.
I don't think you can swap the left to right.
All the Aust Hankins use them as well.

#8 9 years ago

What did this hobby do to deserve VID? I think you nailed it bud. Looks like left or right depends on which side the flap is mounted on... I can pull off the flap and install on the other side without any mod to the flap! I didn't see the forest from the trees! Thanks Vid and thanks to all that chimed in.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/left-ball-gate-wanted-for-bally-kiss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.