Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by GLSP3022
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg

#1 4 years ago

In search of LW3 owners with LEDs in your machine. Do you need non ghosting in Data East machines or can I get away with El cheapo versions from pinballlife.com?
Thanks in advance!!

#2 4 years ago

Mine has partial leds and I haven't noticed any ghosting. From what I have heard data east don't ghost nearly as often as wms

#3 4 years ago

No ghosting here. I used coin taker premium kit. Wow really came to lifeimage.jpg

#4 4 years ago

Sorry not that good of a picture. Pretty amazing in person.

#5 4 years ago

Man I hope mine comes out great in a few weeks when it gets upgraded.

#6 4 years ago

Looks great in the pic. I'm sure 10x better in person. I hope to pick up a LW3 machine today as long as it's not beat to hell and back.
Thanks!!!

#7 4 years ago

I did non ghosting from pinballbulbs.com, and it looks amazing!

#8 4 years ago

When I had an LW3 and did full regular LEDs and it looked fantastic with no ghosting.

4 weeks later
#9 4 years ago

Hi I put LEDs in my LW3 and it looks sensational and has no ghosting. I just replaced the original bulbs with LEDs and it wasn't that expensive.

Cheers from Australia

#10 4 years ago

I installed Cointaker frosted set, as well as an EnerGI control board, and it was fine.

1 week later
#11 3 years ago

Thanks everyone. I installed the bargain LEDS from PL and they work great. Very very faint ghosting but not enough to bother me. Really makes the game pop.

#12 3 years ago

On mine, I disconnected the cable that allows the GI lights to flash. It was much better for me personally.

#13 3 years ago

I got mine originally with non-ghosting and there were no issues. Definitely livens up the machine.

#14 3 years ago

I agree AlbanyTim, the flashing GI is probably my only complaint. I may try your fix and pull the cable.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside