Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jrivelli
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CoinTaker.JPG
    101_0332.JPG
    gangster-with-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif
    #1 11 years ago

Does anybody want to go in with me and buy from the factory in China? I've actually been to the factory myself about six months ago. Prices range from .28 to .32 for the basic and around .75 for the flex. I thought about selling retail but I don't have the time. I have 18 machines myself to deck out. Minimums are 100pc per item. I can easily hit the MOQ with white but I cannot hit it on the more specialized colors/types. So if anyone wants to go in with me, shoot me an email, we'll aggregate the orders in a week or so. Please don't email me for a small order-- there are several wonderful sources for small orders. I'm looking for folks with large collections who can help me purchase moq of 100 per item when we gang them together.

Thanks,
    JZ

#2 11 years ago

I'd like to go in on some money saving order,

But you do know that excellent LEDs are already .27 cents from Pinball Life right?

These are for a known, quality product, with an easy replacement guarantee.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1883

#3 11 years ago

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1883

.27 cents is quantity 100, before anyone calls out the price police, lol.

#4 11 years ago

Yeah, but PBL's frosted bulbs stink, and they have been having issues keeping warm white bulbs in anything in stock. It's annoying.

I need 100 warm white frosted 44's, of the CT style white-dome.. I don't care if they're 2-LED or 1 super inside or what.

Anyone else vouch for this guy? Sorry man, 300 karma.. only 3 posts in 1 month...kinda gotta ask before I'd be willing to pay up front..

#5 11 years ago

I can vouch! That's Jimmy the Zee, hitman from Ohio. (pay on time)

gangster-with-gun-smiley-emoticon.gifgangster-with-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I can vouch! That's Jimmy the Zee, hitman from Ohio. (pay on time)

Not sure if serious....

#8 11 years ago

I can vouch for Jimmy Z I have bought alot off pins off him the past 14 years.You will have know problems.

Thanks
    Marvin Ortscheid
    Ohio Pinball Show Organizer

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Yeah, but PBL's frosted bulbs stink, and they have been having issues keeping warm white bulbs in anything in stock. It's annoying.

I use them in all my machines.

Nothing wrong with them at all.

#10 11 years ago

Thanks Marvin.

Yeah, I'm very new to pinside but had been posting on RGP for many many years. While I truly have been to the factory I honestly don't know if these are the ones carried by PBL or CT or whomever. I need to do more research and report back.

I have some at my home in Cleveland if anyone near me wants to come and pick up to help me determine the spec on these.

JZ

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from JimmyZee:

I have some at my home in Cleveland if anyone near me wants to come and pick up to help me determine the spec on these.

Post some clear pictures from several angles.

Make sure we can see any printing.

Thanks!

#12 11 years ago

Pull one apart lets see the guts. That is where you will find your spec's anyways.

#13 11 years ago

From left to right. Cheap non-ghosting the good ones use 4 diodes and 2 capacitors, non-polorized, 6.3v polorized, 12v, regular #555 bulb?

101_0332.JPG101_0332.JPG

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from JimmyZee:

I'm in Parma. I can stop by whenever to help you if you wish. PM me if you wanna get together

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

From left to right. Cheap non-ghosting the good ones use 4 diodes and 2 capacitors, non-polorized, 6.3v polorized, 12v, regular #555 bulb?

Those look like ablaze style LEDs

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

Those look like ablaze style LEDs

That's not the OP's lights, they are someone else's who cracked others open to show the differences.

#17 11 years ago

Wow, this is great. I'll look this weekend. Xanthar, I've emailed you my contact info.

JZ

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pac-Fan:

That's not the OP's lights, they are someone else's who cracked others open to show the differences.

Yeah, that is what I was figuring. Just pointing out look like ablaze bulbs. So, if ops are the same then he has ablaze

#19 11 years ago

Need someone to go to the dot matrix factory....those could be interesting prices.

#20 11 years ago

Looks like Everybody and their brother is Trying to get into the Led business...

There's Only 1 True Led Supplier

CoinTaker.JPGCoinTaker.JPG

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Looks like Everybody and their brother is Trying to get into the Led business...
    There's Only 1 True Led Supplier

Trolled hard I see, . Anyways, it's all about competition with quality products and great service.

Didn't PBL have LEDs a bit before CT anyways? I am forgetting.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/leds-from-factory-in-china and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.