(Topic ID: 36679)

LEDing, how far would you go? Tick all that apply!

By pinballslave

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How far would you go in LEDing?”

• Nothing escapes the LED treatment when I get hold of it! Even woodrails have a right to POP! 20 votes
      17%
    • LEDs rule, but there is a limit... isn't there? I'd probably stop at woodrails. 11 votes
      9%
    • I'd LED pretty much everything apart from EM's. 18 votes
      15%
    • All DMD's and some alph-numeric games look good with LEDs, but certain older SS titles and backwards just don't look right with em! 13 votes
      11%
    • Not all DMDs and a/n titles deserve the LED treatment, and I'd definitely never LED EMs or old classic SS's 19 votes
      16%
    • Only a few titles would benefit from LEDs, and even then I'd be very selective where I put them. 10 votes
      8%
    • I use LEDs very rarely just to bring to life dark areas or key inserts. 14 votes
      12%
    • I never LED anything... I like games to be factory. If it comes with factory LEDs, then fine, I'll leave them in, but I'd take out non-factory LEDs. 8 votes
      7%
    • LEDs are evil and even if I bought a game with factory LEDs I'd remove them and replace with incandecents. 6 votes
      5%

(Multiple choice - 119 votes by 110 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Almost4200hp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 11 years ago

Have a look at these. Got this from a google search but the link isn't available from the main site so not sure whether they're still available. Pity, 'cos I think they look almost indistinguishable from incandescents

http://www.pinballmania.co.uk/trueled.htm

#29 11 years ago

Just emailed the site owner. There was a delay in production so he removed the link. He's expecting more in 4 -6 weeks. I'm definitely going to try some

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Almost4200hp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/leding-how-far-would-you-go-tick-all-that-apply-6?tu=Almost4200hp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.