20221112_104906 (resized).jpg
20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (3 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trogdor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#131 3 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

If it is, then premium will be the best way to go (and maybe change to the pro translite so the cab and translite aren't so repetitive). The lights in the side art and the multi-purpose center mech that raises and lowers in the middle of the playfield greatly differentiate the premium from the pro.
Both versions look like greater shooters. JJP GNR may have more stuff, but LZ should shoot better and may be more fun to play.

I’d go LE translite on premium cab

2 months later
#2455 3 years ago

I tried bending brackets- would eventually fail. Bending the arms of the spinner with a needle nose that someone described pages ago did the trick. Has to be right angle or less.

2 weeks later
#2961 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

My side ramp has progressively getting harder to hit. I checked my audits to see how bad it is and was shocked to see i've only hit it 270 times in 600 games played. i'm thinking the ramp flap is too forward and because of this the ball is just hitting the ramp hard and rejecting. Anyone else having issues like this?

The 3rd flipper ramp? If so, yeah that is about my percentage. It doesn’t hit smooth and hits upper cage and then drops. Maybe scoop is too steep? I think there were some posts about the screws. Maybe replace scoop with Mylar?

2 weeks later
#3393 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Remember when the game was first streamed and they said the middle ramp could be made from the upper flipper? Has anyone ever done that on purpose? The angle seems impossible. Just curious if it’s just my machine.

I hit it a few times on a pro, never on my premium I play constantly... I guess I’m always aiming for cross ramp but still miss most times and it doesn’t go up middle ramp.

1 month later
#4197 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I will just enjoy my game and enjoy our minute at #1 remember a few weeks back when wonka hit #1 prices around my area went through the roof.Then it dropped like a rock a week or so later.

Haha!! Yeaahhh!!! LZ premium number 1! We did it everybody!! With all the haters and no toy cry babies, the best pin ever made is finally crowned. Wonka and Star Wars were glitches in the system that completely burned pinside computers down from illogical computations. We needed these new supercomputers that could process the sheer awesomeness in the premium reviews.
Why is it showing the pro?
They got Doge above $0.5 and LZ to #1, is there anything this new age FOMO generation can’t do? Rockets, baby, rockets!

2 months later
#5373 2 years ago

Somebody at Trek really loves their LZ..

F57DD2E3-CDF9-472D-BFDD-99397B65F183 (resized).jpegF57DD2E3-CDF9-472D-BFDD-99397B65F183 (resized).jpeg
11 months later
#7967 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

the rubber behind the zep (rotating it to not break,)

Is this the only solution? I even put a flipper rubber there for kicks- lasted 6 months but still broke. Is it breaking from the target bank hitting the rubber?

#7972 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

My machine was new, and it immediately broke. Stern sent me at least 6 more. They know I assume you can get a better polymer, but I haven't needed to revert to this just yet with a bit of maintenance.

6 months ago, they sent me two or three. I guess inflation . I’ll try the rotation.

Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

just got my LZ today, really pumped about flipping it.
What is it that I need to look out for? the machine is not new, but only 600 plays.

The band behind the ZEP targets. It goes around 3 or 4 pegs and will break every few months. I tried a flipper rubber- thought it might be the pop bumper. Seems it broke by the right post..

A4659A5B-472C-4CB9-96F2-315852D74499 (resized).jpegA4659A5B-472C-4CB9-96F2-315852D74499 (resized).jpeg
#7981 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Can you post a pic of the band after it fails? I suspect it is not the impact of the ball but the actual drop down targets that are causing the issue.

It is mostly unmarked except where a bad shot on the right ramp when P is down would bang that post. I’ll try that sleeve-post mod. Thanks

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#8048 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

On my LZ the shooter was slightly grabbing the auto shooter mech surrounding it. I had to bend the auto shooter out of the way a bit and it works perfectly. It's very hard to spot as things are so fast.

Same with mine. Auto shooter mech seems to loosen up after few hundred plays. It did seem like spring lost power.

Anybody have their right rail bend down and dump the ball in the shooter lane? It’s a long rail only anchored at sling and ramp, but I wouldn’t expect it to bend after a few hundred plays. Everything was tight so I bent it back.

1 year later
#9552 18 days ago

IMG_0416 (resized).jpegIMG_0416 (resized).jpeg

Yeeaahhh- Robert Plant on Premiere League live this morning!! Used it in the promo for “Let’s get this show started”
Prices to sky rocket - if only anybody watched soccer over here

#9557 18 days ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

A RP signed LE is THE grail. Dang that’s cool!

I believe he taped that in Nashville, so any CE that goes on the market from TN…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 65.99
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Far Hills, NJ
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

4,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trogdor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=trogdor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.