IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (2 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thunderbird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#212 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I'm very disappointed, was really looking forward to this game coming out. Congrats to everyone that likes it, but I just can't dish out that kind off dow for this thing looking at what JJP did with Guns and Roses. Wish JJP got the license for Zed.

Take your JJP/GNR fanboy BS comments to those threads. You need to reread the title...this is an LE owners thread. We don’t care about your love affair with JJP/GNR.

#213 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok just finished purchasing a Popeye .. I think it has better artwork then the LZ LE , might pass on this one

Stop the BS, you were always going to pass on this one. LZ artwork on the 3 Stern LZ machines have been well known and liked for over 50 years. If you don’t like the artwork, you’re not a true LZ fan from the beginning.

#215 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I have a Klipsch R-12 SW on my JP...I'm putting the other on my Guns N Roses.
I upgraded my home theater to two of the newer 15" SPL 150 SW's, so the 12" s had to go somewhere...2 birds 1 stone that was my rationale anyways
The 12 sounds amazing on JP, using Pinnovators Sub Out Kit
Don't have a photo handy of my JP, but here is my lonely sub waiting for it's GnR daddy...
Also, what I put in the theater see below... You can put these on your pin, but they would be way way waaaaaay overkill, hell the 12 is overkill... Probably wouldn't fit under either[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Why are you posting about GNR in an LZ owners thread???

#240 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Actually I’m a huge lz fan but the cabinet looks so cheaply done , it’s repeated on every side looks like a Coke can . They could have done better
Look at Beatles pin , now lz
Pin [quoted image][quoted image]

Well on that comparison, we agree. I like Beatles art package better too. Not really a fan of 10 naked Ikarus all over the machine, lol. Overall, still like the LE, maybe will put clothes on Ikarus. It was a bold decision by Stern to go with that art package, which seems to have a bunch of people up in arms. Think if Franchi would have done it, it would be so much better, like Beatles.

#270 3 years ago

Liking the blue armor the more I see it and bet in person it will look quite good.

1 week later
#519 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

The damn game shoots great and is a speed demon. Just learning rules but the Tour Modes are a nice touch. Game shipped with 0.91 code.

Nice video showing gameplay on the Pro. Thanks Zack!

#549 3 years ago

LZ looks like an awesome playing game. Can’t wait to play the LE. Other than the artwork, this game rocks in many ways. It’s going to be a hit and sought after, when people get a chance to actually put some play time on it. Gameplay is so much better than the competing offering from JJP, imo. Both have great light shows, but pinball light shows are not the reason most of us are into pinball. Can purchase a $10 CD and $100 laser light show that exceeds both GNR and LZ, lol. Game play is why most of us are into pinball, with awesome rule sets, which LZ appears to have in spades. Love unique new twist on song building progression on LZ. That is so different from all the other music pins and think it will keep interest lots longer on LZ.

3 weeks later
#1024 3 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

The pro is getting some hideous rankings. Highly doubtful they are based on actual gameplay. So sad.

This shows how the Pinside ranking system is such a farce, with absolutely no real substance. GNR lovers are going to come out in the droves and give any music pin Stern does, laughable low ratings without ever playing the game. It’s so obvious to what is actually happening.

Alas, the only real ranking systems that have real substance are known sales numbers like Bally/Williams era games. It is an absolute fact that Adam’s family is the highest ranked pinball of all time, because we know how many were sold. It’s like top 40 hit records, its not an opinion or love/hate manipulation, its real sales numbers only that matter.

#1025 3 years ago

If Pinside top 100 was based on what people actually purchased, it would yield a much more accurate picture, since we don’t know how many are made, but members can share what they’ve purchased. This would be a much more meaningful top 100.

What’s so tragic about the unfair/hate review process is; LZ is a very good game and loaded with unusual code fun.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 65.99
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thunderbird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.