IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (2 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sushko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#392 3 years ago

So how long do we have to wait to have our LEs in our homes. I am very excited about this dream theme. Led Zeppelin is the best band ever!!

1 week later
#497 3 years ago

This is helpful information.

Led Zeppelin Pro machines begin production December 21, 2020 (Production dates may change) and are estimated to ship December 28th, 2020

Led Zeppelin Premium machines begin production January 29, 2021 (Production dates may change) and are estimated to ship February 5th, 2021.

If this is true we should see some LEs by the end of January.

#501 3 years ago

This information is available on the Led Zeppelin website. So it is from a good source.

1 week later
#584 3 years ago

My distributor is saying about 2 weeks he will be ready to deliver my LE. I am very excited to get this game in my collection.

#649 3 years ago

I think I will go with Whole Lotta Love. It is getting quite here. Can't wait to see who gets the first LE.

#800 3 years ago

Get a real level on it. Not a dollar store one. If you use cheap tools you get cheap results.

#803 3 years ago

I'm just saying that thing could be bent really easily. Plastic and aluminum are not very durable. I wouldn't trust that thing.

#805 3 years ago

I think we will get .91 It won't take long to get an update though. It's going to be really exciting to see who gets it first. I have mine paid in full. I hear Stern wants to be paid upfront for the LE.

1 week later
#1124 3 years ago

Okay this made me call the distributor and he said that he should be getting them in tomorrow or Friday. I am not getting it dropped shipped so I have to wait for a delivery. People getting dropped shipped are today and tomorrow. This is getting very exciting. Can't wait to play some Led Zeppelin Pinball.

#1157 3 years ago

Well I know what band is better than Guns and Rosses but now it looks like we know what pinball is better too Led Zeppelin baby. Steve Richie makes fun games that's why he's a legend. I can't wait much longer LOL.

#1423 3 years ago

Let's put this on the table. If that truck really had Led Zeppelin LE's and some got destroyed. Can Stern make new ones of the numbers that were destroyed.? I would think that should be fine but will they have enough parts to make them and how fast could they do that. I live in NJ and work in NYC and in the last couple of days I have seen lots of trucks flipped over. Thank God none have said Stern Pinball on them. I couldn't help but think about this though as I still don't have mine in my basement. The distributor said he was getting them last week. I can't wait much longer. LOL

#1510 3 years ago

Looking at the pictures and having lots of experience fixing pinball games. This is probably an easy fix just bend the bracket that the spiner sits in not the spiner wire. This needs to be done before you play any games and bend the spiner. You need enough play in the spiner that it moves freely. I can tell from looking at the pictures the spiner is not backwards. I will be sure to adjust mine before I play any games I bet I will have zero problems with it after that.

#1657 3 years ago

Led Zeppelin is in the house. The game definitely looks better in person. I adjusted the spiner before playing any games and haven't had any problems with it. I saw someone post a picture and said that they weren't having any problems but looking at the picture I think it needs more play in it. I have been bashing the shit out of it all day. The glass is nice and tight awesome no rattle even when the shaker motor is at full. I wish all my games were like this. The call outs completely stuck. Steve Richie please do an alternate call out with your own voice and make it selectable in the opinion menu. Otherwise I am enjoying this super fast game. I will post a picture of my spiner.

20210205_134055 (resized).jpg20210205_134055 (resized).jpg
#1658 3 years ago

Spiner

20210205_191509 (resized).jpg20210205_191509 (resized).jpg
#1988 3 years ago

Looks perfect in that room I wouldn't bring it into the basement.

#1989 3 years ago
Quoted from MadMaxDad:

Too snowy here to get mine into the basement.
Snuck it in the front door. Hoping it blends in enough that nobody notices.[quoted image]

I am going to try this again learning the quot thing. That game looks prefect in that room.

#2061 3 years ago
Quoted from colonelmikey:

When will Led Zeppelin pinball be ranked in top 100??

It's on the second page. Hard to believe so low. I think people just want to hate it. It's a great game and I will rate it when I am ready. I can't see the pro being that bad as I love the shots. I would never buy a pro game because I like bells and whistles though.

#2127 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

"SILVERJET™ pinballs may retain magnetism if the game has magnet features." From the Marco website.

I have them in my game and haven't had any problems yet. I never had any problems either with any of my games. I do no about the warning though.

#2185 3 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

Has anyone notice that the lead and right flipper switches are different on the LE. Anyone know why the right flipper has 4 while the left only has 2?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I would assume that it's because of the two flippers on that side. Why it would be like that for only the LE?

#2244 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying the game. Man I really suck I don't think I can get close to the scores I have seen here. I would like to mention that my EM spiner that I adjusted before one play on the game got bent and looked like it was going to get worse. I removed the spiner and bent it back and installed it backwards like mentioned here. I really like the way it's sitting now. It's ready for the ball to hit the target not tilted at all. I will contact Stern and see if they get back to me.

#2471 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

This is mine in resting position and I haven’t messed with it.
I will say, the tilt of it is far more than any other spinner on any game I own. Looks odd.
[quoted image]

That's exactly how mine was and it started to get banged up so I did the 180 flip and it sits much better now.

20210218_121352 (resized).jpg20210218_121352 (resized).jpg
#2479 3 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

What's going on here?
[quoted image]

That's weird because it looks fine in person. Just like the art work!!!!

#2487 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Has anyone experienced the crackling sound for call-outs and sound effects at high volumes? (55+) I really like the call-outs and sounds but may have to turn way down and I don't want to have to do that. Running stock speakers and the decibel level is more than I need for the music but call-outs are sounding crackly? Wondering if a software thing?(I have zero interest in tapping into my CPU to add anything).

I upgraded my front speakers to these. It makes a big difference. I also reused the stock speakers on my Elvira and she sounds so much better now.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NWWM6SB

#2491 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

The mid and treble levels are great for music but I think something is off with sound level for call-outs and sound effects(especially sound effects). I actually want to turn up my attenuation but want to be able to adjust volume separately or have a future code update to address?

I had more of a problem with BKSOR. Steve Richie voice is very bassy. The power rate on the new speakers is 350w and it definitely helps with pops and crackling. I don't have my game up to 55 more like 42. I can try it out at 55 and let you know if I get any pops or crackling.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2653 3 years ago

Spiner 180 is the fix for sure.

1 week later
#2862 3 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

Anyone get the topper yet?

I was wondering the same thing. Definitely no one posted it yet. I am getting something in the mail soon but I think it's just the plunger. Maybe it's both. That would be awesome.

#2916 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

No prob here, my granddaughter!
[quoted image]

Great picture awesome shirt.

#2948 3 years ago

Big Ben is nice but I'm worried about it breaking and balls getting stuck on it. The guitar and Amp look safe so I think I will go with them.

#2994 3 years ago
Quoted from Spaghetti73:

Vinci’s air brush kit in Germany
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Absolutely perfect

#3101 3 years ago

Just a sticker but I like it. I also updated to .98 all good so far. I got EM frenzy for the first time. It was cool.

IMG-20210310-WA0002 (resized).jpgIMG-20210310-WA0002 (resized).jpg
#3115 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

What is the size of the sticker that you used? Was it regular cut vinyl? Asking because someone asked me to make one for this purpose but I have not heard back with the sizing.

It's 6 inch

#3195 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

This is now officially my favorite pin (EHOH and AFM have been beat out)The shots are oh so sweet, especially 5 and 6 way combos - they are just so fluid. Buy this pin unless you hate Led Zeppelin!

Who hates Led Zeppelin. Actually I was picking up a pinball at JJP and I was talking with Jake Jr. I said you guys should make a Led Zeppelin pinball and Jack Jr. said that his Mom hates Led Zeppelin so that's not going to happen. I really can't see someone hating Led Zeppelin and liking Guns and Rose's, But it is called not in this lifetime.

#3260 3 years ago

Got my mods in. Very happy with this pinball.

20210317_212023 (resized).jpg20210317_212023 (resized).jpg20210317_212027 (resized).jpg20210317_212027 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#3490 3 years ago
Quoted from Redrider:

Beat this..... BALL ONE
[quoted image]

Was the glass on? LOL

WOW

2 weeks later
#3696 3 years ago

Yes leave it on 8 ohm. 4 omh makes it very low.

#3894 2 years ago

I see that I will need a splitter so I ordered a bunch of stuff. What the heck it's not like this game is leaving my basement any time soon. LED ZEPPELIN ROCKS AND SO DOSE THERE PINBALL.

#3949 2 years ago
Quoted from colonelmikey:

Just waiting for the LZ topper I ordered months ago. Come on Stern.
[quoted image][quoted image]

The Congo topper is incredible!!!!

#4053 2 years ago

A little paint job.

20210502_132246 (resized).jpg20210502_132246 (resized).jpg20210502_133820 (resized).jpg20210502_133820 (resized).jpg20210502_144403 (resized).jpg20210502_144403 (resized).jpg
#4056 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

That looks good, nice work! The reason we don’t paint it is because he’s white in the LZ memorabilia, but to each his own.

It was fun to do and I do like it colored. Great product and I will post pictures when I install it in my game. I won't have it in the usual place so maybe I like to be different.

1 week later
#4201 2 years ago

Topper installed. I love this game. I also installed the subwoofer and that's the best upgrade to date.

20210507_142605 (resized).jpg20210507_142605 (resized).jpg
#4230 2 years ago
Quoted from EMDude:

Agree. I wonder if a mod can be made to make it so...

If you did have a mod to make the Zeppelin lock the balls. The software would have to be modified to work with it, so I don't think it will happen.

2 weeks later
#4658 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

THat's precisely what piqued my interest.

Awesome good luck with it.

#4724 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lol
He was just playing it on his own, it’s not like that. Even he was saying “another extra ball?”
A billion really ain’t that much on this game anyway. Should be able to do it without 6 balls, we have very good players here.
Pretty standard issue at my place I don’t really see the point of extra balls or long ball saves, they just artificially extend games. Games that - so far- I can’t get to a wizard mode without EBs (like Afm or Metallica) I’ll leave as factory.

LOL I just realized that I am only good in my own basement. I think I got 600000 on the LZ. One Billon feels like Dr Evil or something to me. Led Zeppelin rocks!!!

#4728 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Well, I guess I suck too. There are other players posting scores of upwards of 100 bil. But the only way to do that is grind out a ridiculous Icarus X of 700-1000X. I'm not good enough nor do I have the patience to do that.

4.4 billion I can get that no problem with the glass off and set to 10 balls.

3 weeks later
#5031 2 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

My Icarus is getting stuck in the up position. Anyone else have that issue?

Mine was hitting the glass and getting stuck. It turned out to be the screw fell off on the bottom. I wish it would just hit the glass and not get stuck as it is awesome getting it that high. I would have left the screw off!!

#5033 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

The design had to be changed from EHOH as hitting the glass caused the gargoyles to break off. Too bad as it is satisfying somehow

My Elvira must have the fix. I wouldn't mind having to deal with a broken gargoyle to get that sensation. LOL

2 weeks later
#5259 2 years ago

The fix is in. 100 plays and no ware.

20210715_095133 (resized).jpg20210715_095133 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#5569 2 years ago

<blockquote

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

When I'm that age I plan on being retired.

When you are doing what you love you are already retired. I am assuming that he loves what he is doing.

2 weeks later
#5771 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And the very best part is that my playfield hasn't chipped or pooled!

Mine too but I have plenty of dimples.

1 month later
#6233 2 years ago

The dimple thing is definitely more prominent on new machines. I have had many old games that the ball was lunched all over the place and dimples were very few. I really think it's because of all the chemical restrictions. Back in the day they used oil based products now it's all water based. I can tell you from experience that oil based vs water based products is night and day. Anyway just my thoughts on this. I would also like to say that some people are cry baby's pinball games break and need some TLC even right out of the box. I love repairing and taking care of my games just as much as playing.

3 months later
#7079 2 years ago

I don't get the whole bashing thing. We are at a great time for pinball. The more games the merrier. I wish I could buy them all. Anyway that being said I also have both Led Zeppelin and GNR and they are totally different games simple as that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
5,699 (OBO)
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 65.99
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sushko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=sushko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.