20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (3 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcbrown316.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3148 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I have the hermit right next to the upper flipper, so the object should be good there.

I'm chill. Sorry if my post came off a little...um...intense. I read the read me file about the updates, but the behavior just doesn't jibe with what's written in there. It's not logical at all. So I'm going back to playing Stranger Things to cheer up. At least when the TK lock doesn't work on that game, I know why.

do you like the game? I am looking to switch things up. Thinking about selling star trek prem and/or met prem. is star wars better?

#3155 3 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Joined the club yesterday with my premium! Having a blast so far!
[quoted image]

Do premiums come with the art blades/fancy lighting on the sides?

#3156 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yesterday I accused bad code of being the culprit of my EM not working properly. People told me to chill and they were right. The real culprit was me being an idiot.
The behavior of the EM is so radically different now that unless you recognize the logic of why it's acting that way, you would think it's not acting right.
I've replaced my stupid post with the post above. And apologies to people on this thread for my blonde moment. I pride myself on being right but I was dead wrong this time.
I'm much better now.

it's too late....

#3157 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I love it. But like most recent Steve Ritchie games, there always seems to be one thing that makes you want to claw your eyes out. The EM is it on this game.
Star Wars is brutal...this is easier, but both are tough. It really comes down to whichever theme speaks to you more.
And Happy Birthday (early), rcbrown316 !

thanks buddy. I am not a star wars fan and I'm a huge zep fan. probably more so than most. one fear i have is getting tired of the limited track list. I have a sweet metallica. couldnt stand the band but was really impressed with the game. it's a great game but we are just not drawn to it and i think the music is the reason.

1 month later
#3701 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Finally got a video of the problem. It seems to happen more during some songs than others. I know it happens during Good Times, Bad Times, so I video'ed that...and sure enough, it happened around 1:55 of this video.
Please excuse my repeated borked attempts to hit the center shot when it counted. The pressure was killing me.

You are not very good at pinball.

#3799 3 years ago

electrotragic spinner seems to be a consistent issue. I feel bad for you guys.

#3803 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Don't feel bad for me. I love the shit out of this game!

i just sold my bksor yesterday so looking to fill the spot. I'm on the fence with the track selection aside from immigrant song, song remains the same, trampled and kashmir. I guess they have to appeal to the larger, more commercialized base though.

#3814 3 years ago

I have no idea how they sync the songs with the gameplay but yeah... levee, dancing days, custard pie, four sticks, misty mountain hop, sick again, Achilles last stand, in the light, in my time of dying and a few others would be awesome songs to play to.

#3819 3 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Just emailed them - I hope all others active on this thread will do the same....

I'd bet there would be more licensing involved. Zep/page were very tough on that front. I'm shocked they allowed it for this to be honest. Also a little disappointed. They sold out for a electromechanical novelty with a shitty spinner.

#3832 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I do not believe Stern will add anymore songs because of the designated song list that light up with song selection. They chose 10 good songs in my opinion. Only song I wish we could have in addition is the Ocean-may be a sliver of hope for extra wizard mode addition?
For those considering a Pro-I want to encourage you to go Premium/LE because I feel it really takes the game to the next level.
If you are looking for a great ramp game for your son may go with a Jurassic Park Pro-lots of great ramp shots like LZ. My son loves playing Zep as well and Black Dog is his favorite song. Kinda weird because when I was in middle school Black Dog was my favorite song.
Shitty Spinner? WTF is this guy smoking? Freaking Led Zeppelin spinner is epic and the song list is choice.
I am way past the honeymoon stage and Led Zeppelin is the shit-haters please exit left.

Settle down. The shitty spinner comment can be validated in this same thread. It's a well documented point of failure. Song list is amateur hour too in my opinion.

#3836 3 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

My birthday is tomorrow and look what I got in the mail today from Gary.
[quoted image][quoted image]

that looks pretty cool. Is there a video of this somewhere?

4 weeks later
#4541 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Yea don’t see any.. I’ve heard good things though.
I did get the alligator audio clips from gweem and thinking about just using an external sub on the floor but was worried about any kind of back feed into the system etc. hence why I figured maybe just replacing the factory speakers with something a little beefier for not much more.

Do t waste your money on aftermarket "pinball" speakers lol. Just get an external sub.

#4560 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wrong lol. Pinwoofer transformed the sound on my game...and then I added the Klipsch subwoofer. Night and day. Next time you're in Jersey you'll have to stop by and hear how wrong you are. But then you'll have to leave.

Ok that looks legit since it has an amplifier. I hadn't heard of this before now. They do address every complaint I had about that garbage that was being sold whenI first got into this hobby 7 years ago. "Yeah let's put huge inefficient woofer in place of the full range cabinet speaker and drive it with the 3 watt stock amplifier...awesome!" I still have a box full of "pinball" speakers I extracted from games because they sounded like mud. They are still useful for magnetizing my screw drivers. 400 bucks though? I'd have to hear it. Don't worry though. Being seen entering your house simply isn't worth the risk.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 65.99
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
St. Cloud, FL
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcbrown316.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=rcbrown316 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.