IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (2 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider njdevils30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#112 3 years ago

I like the artwork on that but probably would look better with chrome armor and t moulding.

#121 3 years ago

I honestly was expecting the red/black artwork from the teaser video to be the cabinet. Not really sure where the red/black they teased fits in at all?

D113544A-D608-4057-9B8D-39B478D3BAD4 (resized).jpegD113544A-D608-4057-9B8D-39B478D3BAD4 (resized).jpeg
#140 3 years ago

Seems like an extra switch in the middle of the shooter lane wonder if there is some different skill shot?

#178 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I think many will be eating crow when it’s shoots great and actually know how the modes and game progresses.
I also think there may be some misinterpretation on this whole linear rule issue, we will know soon.

As far as linear progression down the list of songs Tim seems to mention this in the podcast where he explains it was by design to make it flow like a concert set list song to song but it did also sound like you can disable this not sure how song selection would work then, maybe random?

#183 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I didn’t get to watch that yet. Any discussion about the tour modes and wizard modes and how they come into play?

Yeah, it’s worth a listen. Sounds like zeppelin multiball is easy to achieve, tour multi ball allows selection of the tour from the left eject scoop. Tours are scored on top of songs so two objectives may overlap for more score based on what you select. Quite a bit of information. Also they note that it will be streamed on Facebook live on Friday from what they said. I will say that it sounds like a bunch of time was spent on the lighting system interacting with songs so interesting to see what that will look like in gameplay.

1 month later
#1541 3 years ago

There was some initial concern about the playfield quality after the promo videos showed some wood grain coming through. How are the play fields that you guys got in yours?

#1887 3 years ago

Picked up 443/500 today. So far only two issues, after about four games the right flipper button fell out so I had to replace the c-clip holding it together and the serial number sticker on the back of the game was ripped. Reached out to stern hopefully they can send me a replacement sticker. I did see number 420 in the box so someone in NJ might be getting lucky with the 420 Blaze It Edition LOL.

LED ZEP LE (resized).JPGLED ZEP LE (resized).JPGLED ZEP LE BACKBOX (resized).JPGLED ZEP LE BACKBOX (resized).JPGLED ZEP LE SN (resized).JPGLED ZEP LE SN (resized).JPG
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1947 3 years ago

Played a few hours yesterday with no issues but the spinner hung up today so I guess I’m on the list.

666B0847-14B8-4363-B5FF-EF99E6B84176 (resized).jpeg666B0847-14B8-4363-B5FF-EF99E6B84176 (resized).jpeg
#1958 3 years ago

One thing that concerns me in regards to the electric magic mech is how it comes up and down during play. I already have held off flipping a few times when it’s moving to avoid smashing the top and the plastic. I know if someone else plays with little pinball knowledge they are gonna smash the hell out of that thing, and possibly air ball right to the icarus. Maybe they will make adjustments with code to how that comes up and down to reduce the risk of it getting hit. If not there might be a need for a replacement plastic for the top at some point or maybe a thin protector for the front edge. Anyone else notice this?

#1961 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I can only see the one side of the spinner in your picture and it is definitely all the way up against the side. Is there a gap on the other side to let the spinner spin freely?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/31#post-6114295

Yeah there was no gap. I took the top off and bent the brackets just slightly like the bulletin from stern showed and it has been working since then.

#2077 3 years ago

Had a great game going and then spinner issue cropped up in the middle of EM multiball. Its really unfortunate because its such a main focal point of the game and once it gets stuck it takes it completely out of play. I'll have to try and adjust again tomorrow. Also noticed some rejections on the center ramp when hitting a solid shot straight at it. Seems it runs up the ramp and jumps into the plastic at the back curve. I'm going to try and shim the plastic a little higher to hopefully eliminate that.

#2146 3 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

I have that problem with the middle ramp too. Let us know how your fix works.

So far so good. There are two screws holding the plastic on easily accessible when you pull the playfield forward. I removed the right screw and used a couple of nylon washers underneath to space the plastic up a bit then tightened back down. This brought the plastic in the front up some and so far I have had much better success with direct shots from the right flipper.

Center Ramp Plastic (resized).JPGCenter Ramp Plastic (resized).JPGCenter Ramp Up (resized).JPGCenter Ramp Up (resized).JPG
#2240 3 years ago

I can definitely backhand the right ramp on mine but it takes a super early flip and it’s real tight. I still think it’s safer and a lot less risky then shooting from the left flipper across in the games I’ve played.

1 week later
#2645 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Yup! Nice clean fast shot and BRICK. Not every time, but often enough to make me take notice. Pitch is pretty standard maybe around 7.
Haven’t had time to mess with it yet but that’s the one issue I’ve been having.
First thought is perhaps it’s hitting the clear plastic guard at the top of the ramp (which perhaps sits too low) and that needs to be raised with a couple washers or a little bend.
If you find a fix LMK! I’ll do the same cheers.

Take a look at post #2146 I added some washers to the ramp plastic and it has helped this issue drastically for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,286 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, IN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 65.99
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider njdevils30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=njdevils30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.