20221112_104906 (resized).jpg
20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (3 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider madamyates.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3243 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I'm not one for modding but here's a nice solution to hide the ball gate from Space Coast Pinball. It's about $85. They are very nice people to order from. Before and after.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Got mine the other day, can’t wait to install.

#3291 3 years ago

Anyone have their ball gate bend to where it won’t close? What did you do to correct it aside from bending it back into place?

5C116FA2-1EB3-4739-A01E-2CC1A067341F (resized).jpeg5C116FA2-1EB3-4739-A01E-2CC1A067341F (resized).jpeg
#3300 3 years ago
Quoted from Mapalot:

Yep. Same issue. I took it out, carefully bent it back to flat (except the small portion that holds it on its rack) , and replaced it. That worked for probably 300 plays but it happened again last night. I followed the same procedure and seems to be working again, not hanging up. I am trying to get a couple of spares because I expect that it will continue to happen and eventually break from the bending back into place.

Thanks for the info. I’ve contacted Stern about a replacement but will bend it back in the meantime.

#3311 3 years ago
Quoted from Mapalot:

Yep. Same issue. I took it out, carefully bent it back to flat (except the small portion that holds it on its rack) , and replaced it. That worked for probably 300 plays but it happened again last night. I followed the same procedure and seems to be working again, not hanging up. I am trying to get a couple of spares because I expect that it will continue to happen and eventually break from the bending back into place.

Another follow up. What I did is reverse how the gate is installed. Seems to work better than just bending it back, although there was some bending involved too. Time will tell.

#3348 3 years ago

Before and after the Space Coast Pinball mod.

AA3522C2-A50C-4AF9-A80D-02799C0DC50B (resized).jpegAA3522C2-A50C-4AF9-A80D-02799C0DC50B (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#5445 2 years ago

Maybe I missed something but why did v1.05 restore old high scores? Everything from v1.04 was wiped out and it seems to have restored high scores from around 1.02ish.

6 months later
#7183 2 years ago

Cracked #22 plastic the other day after about 10,000 plays. I have a replacement on order but was wondering how to protect it going forward without buying an entire plastic protector set. I already have the Cointaker protectors for the lanes and slings but I don't think a protector is necessary for every piece.

FD86225D-717D-4815-9949-C72606677B05 (resized).jpegFD86225D-717D-4815-9949-C72606677B05 (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#7889 1 year ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Was the gate they sent you the same or did they beef it up a bit?

They have sent me two new gates. Hard to say if they were any better since my Pro had 14,000 plays on it before we replaced it with a Premium.

2 weeks later
#7959 1 year ago

Electric magic spinner popped off. Do I need a new one?

7C9DCCF9-8DA9-485D-B2FE-64C2E98D0B13 (resized).jpeg7C9DCCF9-8DA9-485D-B2FE-64C2E98D0B13 (resized).jpeg
#7964 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

[quoted image]

Thanks, I bent it previously but I guess it didn’t take.

2 months later
#8175 1 year ago
Quoted from Wagzology:

Having an issue with my electric magic stage. The stage will move up and down continuously every 5-10 seconds on it's own without correlating with the code. The error that is coming up says, "Operator alert! Electric magic lockup device malfunction". I would be able to facetime if possible. Any guidance or fix to this will be greatly appreciated.

I am having this same issue and my cables are zipped tied. Nothing seems to be obstructing. Any other things to check out?

1 week later
#8192 1 year ago

So what’s the plan if the right wire on the EM spinner snaps off? Asking for a friend.

#8196 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Buy a new spinner?
515-1992-00

I wish it was that simple. I cannot find a single place that sells one. Similar replacements do not work properly.

#8198 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

contact Stern support and they will either send you one or sell you one. The game is also being produced/on the line now, so there is no better time to find this in stock than now.

Ha! I have been going back and forth with them this morning and I feel like I have been taking crazy pills reading their responses. And based on their last response it will be several months before I see one. Still waiting on other parts for other games since early this year.

response1 (resized).PNGresponse1 (resized).PNGreply1 (resized).PNGreply1 (resized).PNGresponse2 (resized).pngresponse2 (resized).png

#8202 1 year ago
Quoted from andre060:

You can't buy online for a part like that - they're saying call your distributor, who *can* do exactly what you're trying to do which is to get a specific part for a game that's not available anywhere else.

I get that but it’ll take likely take months as usual, which is silly.

1 month later
#8403 1 year ago
Quoted from andre060:

You can't buy online for a part like that - they're saying call your distributor, who *can* do exactly what you're trying to do which is to get a specific part for a game that's not available anywhere else.

60 days and counting for a spinner from Stern. Marco apparently bought the "last" five they had in stock (that's laughable) but Stern has not shipped them to Marco yet. 60 days.

1 month later
#8509 1 year ago

I have been getting the EM Lockup error for some time. I have read through the posts, PDFs, basically everything I can find. Nothing is working. Can someone please take a look at these videos and photos to perhaps give me some indication of what's wrong? I have zip tied the cables multiple times, changed the magnet, adjusted screws, etc. I'm about to throw this thing out the window.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-bkxOThU8tsxtLZi8-x5y1gAZYjWb-bW?usp=share_link

#8511 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Do you get the error only when it's trying to raise?

It doesn't display the error during gameplay. It simply won't stay down.

Press start and it goes down then immediately back up. Never goes down again.

#8513 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Have you tested the spinner opto? If the opto is blocked the pin will think there's a ball in the EM .

Active like this? Spinner opto isn’t but the magnet is. Could be misaligned? I am using a Marco spinner since my original broke. I believe it’s a bit thicker than the factory spinner. It has been 90 days since I’ve requested a new one.

A56F88A0-1A73-4E4F-9A6C-5C6CF7E4E4AA (resized).jpegA56F88A0-1A73-4E4F-9A6C-5C6CF7E4E4AA (resized).jpeg

#8517 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Magnet opto should not register if no ball is on it. Spinner opto should not register if at rest position-spin it several times just to test it.
I think what is happening is EM thinks you have a ball in there and raises. If it doesn't clear you might eventually get the EM failure alert.
If it's the magnet opto you'll need to find the problem.Loose wire, stray piece of metal, alignment problem, bad opto

Appears to be an alignment issue coupled a janky after market spinner. I fixed the alignment issue but the ball would get stuck on the spinner as the EM went down. Pinball Life had just one narrow opto spinner in stock yesterday so I ordered it. Hoping this solves the problem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.99
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider madamyates.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=madamyates and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.