IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg
20240301_161936 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (2 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider killtacular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6067 2 years ago

Awkward wave, hi, I'm new.

I'm having some trouble with the EM spinner when raised. At first the back was a little too high and a slow ball would get stuck on the lip. I loosened the 3 bolts underneath and then the two bottom screws. That did set it just a millimeter or 2 lower, made it level in the back, and fixed the problem. Of course now however, it's a millimeter or so too low in the front and now occasionally a ball will get stuck on the front lip when it's raised.

Is there any way to adjust the front independently from the back when in the raised position?

#6071 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I was hoping a LZ veteran owner could answer your question. I lucked out, the previous owner leveled my EM perfectly so I haven’t had to adjust it.

Thank you. It's so close to perfect that I'm afraid to experiment blindly and risk making it worse.

#6073 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

This game is so intense.

About the best I could get mine was perfectly level in the front when raised but a very slight >1mm lip on the back that on a very rare occasion a ball may get hung up on. Never had an issue with my spinner since leveling it so I'm leaving it as is.

Yeah that sounds about where I'm at. Maybe I should just consider that lucky enough and not mess with it any further. No spinner problems as well so at least there is that.

1 week later
#6251 2 years ago

Anyone with a shaker motor on their LZ, how is it, or how is it now on v1.05?

1 week later
#6381 2 years ago

Hey would any kind soul out there either know, or be able to measure, how tall the topper is? I have a pretty low finished basement ceiling and I can't seem to find the dimensions anywhere.

2 weeks later
#6539 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

I got my plastic protectors in from Mezel Mods but the screws that come with the game are not long enough to screw back in with the protectors under the plastic. Did anyone else have this issue? If so, what was your solution? Obviously going and getting a slightly longer screw is the answer here but I’m not sure if there might be something I’m missing. Thanks

Man I literally just got done fighting with mine that arrived today. Super frustrating on the lower outlanes. Slingshot protectors went on fine- left and right. Lower right outlane, was a struggle but got it. But the left lower outlane for me, I had to push really hard to get the lower screw in, but nothing I did would make the upper screw grip. Spent an hour+ on just that. Was going to email Mezel tomorrow.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 weeks later
#6623 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

never happened here

Yeah for what my meager $0.02 is worth, mine shipped with 1.04, I upgraded to 1.05 a few days later, and in maybe 600-700 games I've never had it freeze or any trouble booting (yet, knock on wood). If I had, I might suspect an SD card issue but who knows.

1 week later
#6638 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Got to the world tour for the first time tonight after like 900 games, woo! The more I play LZ the more I love it.

What kind of scores are you guys getting when you hit some of these modes? My high is ~765M and I've never seen world tour, never seen top of the charts. I managed to qualify the Mothership mb once but drained before I could hit the top lock again. I know score doesn't trigger these modes, but I'm wondering if I need to change up the way I'm playing.

#6672 2 years ago

So I noticed now there's not the additional shot to hit the EM captured ball, after the initial capture, and then "hit the eject" phase. Instead of that third step after an EM grab and then a lock in the eject, it now just starts the EM multiball. Before you had to hit the captured ball in the EM again.

Does this jive with what anyone else is seeing? I just want to make sure the EM code changes aren't now misinterpreting the magnet locked ball wobbling as that hit, or 3rd step instantly, and triggering the mode.

#6675 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I hope thats not the case with the new code. I liked the way it was set up (unless you had a shitty plunge where the ball would lightly hit the top of the EM and just sit there until the 'ball check' kicked in and by that time the clock ran out resulting in a crap jackpot.

Agree if that is the intent.. but it doesn't mention that in the notes. It does mention EM coding changes so I'm wondering if it's now not careful enough as a result.

Quoted from Jediturtle:

So you can’t lock a ball in the other saucer for the four ball anymore? That would be terrible. I can’t imagine that’s the intent.

Yeah the 4 ball was awesome.

I kinda both hope it's my EM acting up not the code change, but at the same time now don't want an issue to solve so hope it's the 1.10.

#6677 2 years ago

As a side note to my 1.10 EM issues/observations, the song lights staying lit during the bonus awards (Prem/LE) was a much needed fix and was immediately noticeable.

#6703 2 years ago

Thanks everyone for confirming. I'm glad it's not just my machine with an issue.

Other than that I like the update so far. There is a tangible feeling of things being more responsive, snappier overall to me, and the completed songs not staying lit before was an annoyance especially in multiplayer games.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#7021 2 years ago
Quoted from Luk3:

Anyone getting a random pop-like sound?
Since the latest code update it happens randomly, few times in sequence, but usually just once every so often during play.
Noticed the same pop sound on a gameplay video posted a month ago on YouTube... So not sure if code update or something else.

I heard this sometime on my first boot after the update, and I want to say maybe one time or the next time, but it has been quiet multiple sessions since. Not super helpful I know, but I have at least heard it, and didn't prior to that update.

#7039 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think white pearl or black with metal flake make the most sense, but why not flesh-colored beige as an icaris tribute

Honestly, that last all-white color scheme is... not bad.

4 weeks later
#7233 2 years ago
Quoted from TraitMocks:

Sushko posted this solution about six months ago for the drop target rubber and i incorporated it to the center ramp rubber as well. i still rotate them both when the glass comes off and the wear patterns are not nearly as bad before this fix. it has lowered the maintenance factor for these rubbers quite a bit.

I just had to replace that rubber in your top picture. I noticed it was chewed to hell when it finally gave out. It's the only one I've had to replace so far at least in somewhere over 600 plays. It's been dry in my house in this cold weather here, so maybe that has something to do with it.

2 weeks later
#7393 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Toppers are on back order. I think someone got one a couple weeks ago so maybe they are being made again?

Curious if anyone else got one recently as well. I've had a charge on my card for a long time now and am debating cancelling.

1 week later
#7481 2 years ago

Anyone notice on 1.14 some minor video asset changes? For example my high score display screens now have a different background. Wondering if there is anything else new?

#7500 2 years ago
Quoted from Luk3:

Anyone know if LZ Toppers will be made again?
Paid full price for one some number of months ago and totally forgot until I saw the post about the alternative topper.
Starting to think paying for one was a mistake as don't know if can be refunded.

As someone with one also ordered months ago, I'm wondering why are you doubting if you can get a refund?

7 months later
#8268 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

What would YOU do if you customized the whole cab?

Cabinet art from Physical Graffiti.

If the sky's the limit, a tranlite type side panel (think Alien, but bigger and better) with the physical graffiti windows cut out on the sides and another background layer you could shift underneath- like the original album & sleeves. 3 positions. Slide it one way and it's the album title in the windows, in the middle it's the pictures, and the opposite way it says Led Zeppelin - Stern.

I know, I know, not happening.

3 weeks later
#8392 1 year ago

I get this too if the spinner arms are bent (has happened twice). Short of fixing that immediately, a nudge straight forward always did the trick.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.99
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider killtacular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=killtacular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.