IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg
20240301_161936 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (2 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from LargemouthAss:

With a massive backlog of machines I do not understand why Stern is another title. I put down a deposit on an AIQ Premium two months ago and it is looking like I won't get the game until March.

Distributors have already ordered those games. Revenue is booked. Factories that employ 300 people and produce 70+ games per day need to keep the line moving way beyond March. Keep the orders coming. Eventually the backlog will dwindle lower and lower.

#221 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

After covid, Zepp is gonna rake in the coin on location.
Hope my local location gets a copy.

I don’t think so. Typically hipsters in their 20’s and early 30’s don’t connect with LZ overall. This game skews older than recent releases. Look at the get off my lawn 55 year olds posting here.

#223 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

I have several friends who own record stores in socal, and they cant keep Zepp lp,s in stock. It's the kids buying them. Zepp , sabbath rush, any vintage pressing goes right out the door. Even the expensive represses.
Zepp still sells.
Don't underestimate all the younger generation, alot have decent taste.

Interesting. Maybe it’s a LA thing?

#225 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

I’ve seen enough of your posts to understand that you would drop your panties for a Taylor Swift Jjp machine.

I’ve have owned one JJP machine out of 40+. So no, you are misinformed. Again.

#227 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

No it's the difference between pop fans, who are shallow, mindless, followers of what's hip. They dont follow artists careers, they're just on to the next soulless trend.
Rock fans are loyal to the genre and artists. They go to concerts, they know the history, and bands that inspired thier band.
Look at Iron Maidens last Tour , 40 years on and it's the biggest tour of thier career, half the audience was under 35 , hell I'd say at the LA gig 20% was under 19.

I get that. Still looking for the young “rock” fans that don’t reside on the coasts. Haven’t seen much.

#295 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

when are these shipping?

January.

#297 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Can't wait. Now if only the topper would be available soon after that. Topper colors will definitely look best on the LE.

They also showed the Avengers topper at launch. Did they ever ship?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#331 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Why do you guys want to spend your money on this game? they phoned it in. The pf is bare, there is nothing to the game and it has nothing to do with LZ except some pics on the pf. Its terrible, they put out zero effort. I just dont get why anyone would buy it.

People can buy what they want. Coming into an owners thread and trolling them isn’t a good approach.

#336 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Well I certainly didn't mean to shit on anyones parade. This aint San Francisco. Have fun with it.

Owners threads are not allowed to be whine fests. But after 11 years on Pinside I'm sure you know that. Plenty of other LZ threads on here where you can tell everyone what a dumb decision they are making.

#352 3 years ago

The first batch of pros is typically not a large run. They usually sell through to customers very quick.

#359 3 years ago

The stream almost certainly will make the reaction to this game more positive. I think it’s all about the code at this point. Timmy!

#403 3 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

I know a couple of folks have asked if there is a pic of the topper on a LE, but looks like there is not. If anyone here is good with photoshop (or something else) could put a pic of that topper on the LE, I'd be forever grateful and may consider you a hero, at least for now.
I don't think the topper looks good on the Premium - just doesn't "flow" with the black/white backlight. But my suspicion is it may look great on the LE.
But, I'm a noob and didn't even know what a topper was a few weeks ago. ha ha.

If you like the topper, just grab one. It will look great up there.

#431 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I'm trying to think of other games with four ramps? Whitewater had four ramps which is another favorite game. Has there ever been a game with four all-metal ramps? Avengers has 3.5 metal ramps I suppose!

Stern Jurassic Park.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#447 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Is anyone else as excited as I am about the new opto spinner? I seriously had a dream about it-the sounds are incredible and it should not be an easy shot-lots of risk reward. I thought the Hyper-loop was an engineering marvel and literally cannot wait to check out the opto-spinner. Most people are having sexual exotic dreams-and here I am dreaming about a spinner? WTF

Play a Beatles. It has TWO of them!!

1 month later
#1095 3 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

Abt Electronics in Glenview, IL. I posted a story here in the Community/Stories section about this - I didn't go to Abt a couple of months ago to buy pins....but now I will have 3.

Abt is awesome. The coolest mega electronics store I have seen. Glad they are selling pinball machines.

#1098 3 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Anyone have an idea where I can order a topper? Looked at all the usual sites, but they all say "sold out of our allotment." Send me a PM or post here if you know where I can order one. Thanks, Jim

I would call some distributors.

6 months later
#5856 2 years ago

Just took a Premium home on loan and really enjoying it so far. The Icarus was sticking up. The EM device was sitting too high when raised, but was a relatively easy adjustment using the three nuts under the playfield. Straightened the spinner and it's cranking now. Digging into the rules.

#5910 2 years ago

So I was feeling pretty good about my 800+ million and my buddy comes over and puts up a 24X Icarus and gets over 4 Billion with the help of a huge mothership. Crazy.

Fun game.
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

1 week later
#5988 2 years ago
Quoted from Forehead_Slap:

Well... This happened today. If you start a game, it acts normal and ejects balls just fine. Anyone else sent this??
[quoted image][quoted image]

You have a short somewhere. Make sure nothing fell into a light socket that shouldn't be there. Did you install any mods recently? Check under the playfield everything coming off that node board and the trough area.

1 week later
#6091 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I rolled back...you won't brick anything.

wouldn't you rather have the latest fixes?

#6103 2 years ago
Quoted from crobby:

Thanks, this one doesn't appear to be in the key posts... yet. Seems like it is a popular issue.

There on three? nuts near the bottom of the mech under the playfield. You need to loosen those to allow for the adjustment. When those are loose you can adjust and tighten it flush.

32F042A2-A82C-4C94-8B2C-D681152F3B17 (resized).jpeg32F042A2-A82C-4C94-8B2C-D681152F3B17 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 65.99
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=kermit24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.