20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (3 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hipponotic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6599 2 years ago

FYI - for anyone with a premium or LE, if you turn your magic multiball spinner around, it works perfectly without any adjustments to anything else.

Also - can not recommend enough to add a drip of “3 in one” all temp silicone lube to your spinners…your frenzy multiball experience will go from amazing to “holy mother of god”.

Also - order for highest scores: orbit, lanes, spinner then ALWAYS last bumpers (most balls for the highest score, and combined with Icarus …you can get 100 million on your jackpots)

so far I haven’t broke 5 bill yet, but I’m getting damn close!

76B77170-CED9-423A-86F8-5EB83D1B7F4F (resized).jpeg76B77170-CED9-423A-86F8-5EB83D1B7F4F (resized).jpeg
#6608 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’d like to understand this better. Are you talking about tour modes, or just shots in general? Congrats on the stratospheric score BTW - I’m still chasing 1B.

Tours.
1st - 1971 - orbits
2nd - 1975 - ramps
3rd - earls court - switches
4th - 1977 - bumpers

Those are the first items for each tour.

Song list order can get tricky, but if you do the tours in that list, the additional ball to each multiball adds value, but specifically on the bumpers…the most balls wanted for that one since everything adds to the jackpot shot. hope that helps!!

1 week later
#6652 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I'm with you on the EM MB, but what about EM Frenzy? That's where it shines!

Frenzy is 100% the best multiball experience i've ever had on any table. I look forward to it unlike any other MB...the lights, the build up, that center shot to the spinner...absolute blast and i don't think there is a shot more satisfying in pinball. Also - to the other guys point...i have zero issues with clanking...i mean the occasional yes, but typically, i'm always aiming for out side long shots in between the spinner shot...end up getting crazy jackpots that no drug could ever compare to lol!

1 week later
#6746 2 years ago

i see people talking about the EM light change, which i haven't noticed...however, i have noticed that i don't get the option to shoot for a second scoop after making the first scoop...anyone else notice this? It really sucks because that second scoop for EM really takes that multiball to the next level...

2 weeks later
#6900 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

The autolaunch is supposed to hit the LED targets. I think I read that if it does in fact feed the upper ramp shot, the software will not award the shot.

You can adjust your launch angle so that you can sometimes hit the shot and it 100% counts. Doesn't typically count on the first shot, but it does count when you get a multiball..i'd say i've had it happen once ever 20 or 30 multiballs...always feels dope AF lol

1 week later
#6957 2 years ago

Got that sticker someone earlier recommended on eBay, 5inch, honestly fits perfect and is a subtle but awesome “mod”! Also…don’t know if anyone else has this issue, but the light behind Icarus was always blindingly distracting, swapped it with a red light, huge difference and feels so much better when playing

D9B0EBC3-CF7D-4820-A079-FDEB93733F4D (resized).jpegD9B0EBC3-CF7D-4820-A079-FDEB93733F4D (resized).jpeg
#6986 2 years ago

Has anyone installed the cointaker back box for this table yet? i'm contemplating it...but would love to see what it looks like...

#7024 2 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your last post. EM gets in the way of some of the ramp shots.

I agree 100%. I had a choice between the premium and the pro. Money was not an issue. After playing both. I went with the pro.

man - couldn't disagree more....respectfully...lol...the EM doesn't block a single shot for me. And there is no better multiball experience than the EM Frenzy...it's literally the best experience of any table. There are more pins with crazy toys and such, but that spinner, with the sounds, lights and the opportunity for insane points...would never trade this game for any other ONLY for that damn EM multiball, i've hit over 2billion on one frenzy multiball with a 9.8 Icarus...seriously...find me a more satisfying shot and rule stacking system

#7025 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Elite would be doing it without EBs in my opinion.

You don't need EBs on this game. Granted it took me 6 months of playing to even have the time to get to Celebration, but i did it on the second ball with no EBs focusing on song shots and letting tours just happen casually. Stick around 45 minutes, but extremely

Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Interesting to know, as hope to pick up a LZ this year maybe.
If you get Top of the Charts, how hard is it to convert all the songs to platinum?
Just thinking out loud, that Celebration Day is only attainable by elite players?

Celebration isn't difficult to get to, but it does take some time. Focus on song shots when you have your modes going and let the modes happen naturally instead of focusing on them, it will typically push you to get thru songs quicker, It's not hard to get to, but it does take time commitment as you'll 100% be spending at least 45 minutes to an hour playing to get there. Good luck man! It's 100% worth it if you make it!

1 week later
#7069 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I have both as well. I play LZ more but I like GnR more.....GnR kicks my ass...... it takes the life out of me when I play it. Its a struggle to have a really good long game. LZ is a great flowing fun game. I could have a decent game without trying to hard. If someone would mod a ball lock under the blimp and program it I'd be happy.

100% do not want a ball lock under blimp. Love flowing three shots to start the multiball during a mode. What i WOULD like is for the blimp to move every time i hit that shot. like...up and down or something. i'm sure someone far smarter than me could figure out a switch to make the blimp do like...the worm or something

#7070 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

A struggle to have a really long game on GnR? Really?

with you on this lol, i feel like i have the longest games but i get bored. the shots just don't...flow? i like the game, wouldn't buy it, but definitely like it. if i had it in home maybe i'd like it more...but i honestly find myself playing it on site and after 10 or 15 minutes, i get bored of having continuous multiballs without clear shot purpose. Still a fun game when all is said and done and i love that people are trying to new things out there like jersey jack

#7090 2 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Any mod suggestions? Want to start modding out my pro

The Big Ben from Mezel Mods without question.
The Zeppelin Stickers you can order on Ebay for the Blimp is a solid addition.

Everything else is meh but you can do you man.

#7093 2 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

This is true but the interactive lightning from stern is also awesome !!

Didn’t even realize he said pro. Yeah, first things first, get the expression lighting. With out question. Completely gives the game that final touch.

BC249397-D016-4CA6-9626-D607DDC90F5D (resized).jpegBC249397-D016-4CA6-9626-D607DDC90F5D (resized).jpeg
#7120 2 years ago
Quoted from greeneye:

What a awesome pin
I ordered a alternate translite from eBay because the Premium artwork is so redundant.
My GNR LE is getting jealous because of all the attention LZ is getting

It’s funny, that’s one of the things I liked about the premium, all the black and white made the table absolutely pop!

2 weeks later
#7302 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

What’s the shaker like in this game? Worthwhile?

I was actually surprised by well it works with the game, it's very subtle, but rewarding. Personally I recommend it.

#7353 2 years ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Hmm…I wonder if I can attribute my lack of ability to backhand the right ramp from the right flipper to the coils as well. However, I feel I’m at this point where I’ve played this game enough to consistently make that shot but never really proactively tried. I previously read on this thread that people recommend changing the flipper angle but mine is still at factory default. Last night I actually did the backhand and the ball barely made it through.
Is this a somewhat easy shot for everyone else? If so is that because you changed the flipper? Meaning how many times do people normally backhand the right ramp per game? I probably haven’t done it more than once in a game, which bites me when I need to get 4x right ramps or similar to advance in the tours by relying on my left flipper.

You should be able to backhand it with ease on a premium for at least 30 minutes, after that, There just isn’t enough power and monk fans would 100% help. If you can’t backhand easy on first couple shots, then crank the power up on the flippers ‍♂️

1 week later
#7392 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Have my first weekend of ownership of a premium. The game is a lot of fun very happy with my purchase.
Today I added speaker lights and acrylics. They look killer! I also changed out the cool white GI to warm white. Fits the theme and color scheme better in my opinion. I also added warm white GI to the factory dark plastics near the upper flipper. Happy with the way it turned out.
Where can I find a topper?
Mike
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Only light I swapped was the white one behind the Icarus, changed it out for red, it would always distract me when it was white, red just seemed to fit better and it looks real good

1 year later
#9367 3 months ago

I love this pin…my absolute favorite multiball table…but I always wish the zeppelin would move when I hit that shot…like…even just rock would be so awesome…is anyone out there smart enough, or rather, has the skills and tools to figure out how to make that happen…? I’d pay far more than it’s worth for it to do that

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 65.99
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

4,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

5,699 (OBO)
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hipponotic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=hipponotic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.