IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (2 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2308 3 years ago

Got mine today.

I normally need a second person to get the hand truck on wheels after I make the stupid 90 degree turn in my tight hallway to the basement.

Being clever, I thought if I removed the head I could do it myself. LOL nope.

I was texting with a local buddy about it and he just happened to be passing through on his way home from work. HUGE cheers to Flash71 for the assist! When they say Buffalo is the city of good neighbors they are not fucking around!

Can’t wait to finish up work and shred tonight!
76FBC446-A093-485C-BA23-B933053BC6CC (resized).jpeg76FBC446-A093-485C-BA23-B933053BC6CC (resized).jpeg

#2372 3 years ago

Got her set up today and she’s already BFFs with GNR. Totally different playing games that compliment each other nicely.

This game, however, is just stupid fun! I love everything about it.

My EM spinner feels like it rips for ages after I slapped some zoom oil on it. So many combos... every shot feels great. Animation package is stellar btw!

62F523B4-BD65-41BE-802D-F1CBFAB866C4 (resized).jpeg62F523B4-BD65-41BE-802D-F1CBFAB866C4 (resized).jpeg
#2432 3 years ago

I removed the top piece of the EM, bent the two metal brackets out with pliers a fair amount, added zoom oil and put it back together. Did not reverse the spinner.

Haven’t had a single jam in the 20 odd games I’ve put on it and it spins like crazy.

#2616 3 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Anyone airballing off the center ramp into the plastic panel (hitting Bonham in the neck)?

Yup! Nice clean fast shot and BRICK. Not every time, but often enough to make me take notice. Pitch is pretty standard maybe around 7.

Haven’t had time to mess with it yet but that’s the one issue I’ve been having.

First thought is perhaps it’s hitting the clear plastic guard at the top of the ramp (which perhaps sits too low) and that needs to be raised with a couple washers or a little bend.

If you find a fix LMK! I’ll do the same cheers.

#2619 3 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

I’m having the shot brick maybe 1 out of 5 shots or so. And I’m at 7.1. I think it’s hitting the clear plastic as well.

That’s about my percentage too. Gotta be that clear plastic!

1 week later
#2873 3 years ago

beelzeboob man am I glad I followed your lead and picked up a pinwoofer audio upgrade! Such a huge a huge improvement over the stock audio and the only mod this game needs in my opinion. The music sounds great but the actual game sounds are so much punchier.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
3 months later
#4813 2 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

So just curious for any Zep fans out there if they feel the same as me. Again. This is not a bad pin. If you love the band, I think you'll enjoy the machine. Just not Gonzo enough for me.

Zep is a fine band, not one of my favorites. Personally I think this is the most fun game since Attack From Mars... another bare bones game. IDK, I've gone through a bunch... and this one is special. If you're a "toys" person there's plenty to choose from out there... but I'll take great shots, killer lighting, and a timeless energetic soundtrack over the "loaded" games out there any day of the week!

#4820 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

So...better than Beatles?

Absolutely! But c’mon, we both know the Beatles is a great game and you passed because it’s too challenging and definitely not because it looks like the side of a lunchbox.

Luckily, aesthetics mean jack to me now that I have the giant ugly basement of my dreams. Maybe it’s time to start getting into Gotliebs

1 month later
#5333 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

1.04 seems to have eliminated the flashing light eye seizure feature when you rip the EM spinner. Damn. Started to really get used to it!

Tim and co: please bring this back as a selectable option. It ruled super hard. Please and thank you!!!!!

#5341 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Everybody relax!!
Nothing is fucked here man, nothing is fucked!

C’mon Levi, call your boy and get this sorted!

I’m seriously dead inside now. I didn’t realize it at the time, but the past month… when the lights blinked with the spinner… was the happiest I’ve ever been!

4 months later
#6692 2 years ago

Same thing here. Can’t hit the ball out during electric magic multi-balls…. It shoots right out as soon as the EM comes up

3 weeks later
#6878 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Feature adjustment number 53. Can also confirm in new code EM MB is working again and seizure lights still work.

Confirmed here as well. Game now feels perfect and complete!

2 years later
#9492 50 days ago

If you love something set it free… and then wait for it to randomly come back to you two years later with a boatload of mods added to it for less than you originally sold it for. Although somebody did strip out my pin woofer system and they can eat it, but I digress…

So stoked to have this back, shoots as nicely as I remember. Even has some of my initials still on it! So random that it’s my exact same game that made its way 500 miles across the country, but that’s pinball for you.

My dad rock corner is now complete

4D488A8D-A5B8-4099-8C95-CD4E53D72BBE (resized).jpeg4D488A8D-A5B8-4099-8C95-CD4E53D72BBE (resized).jpegAED15250-E0A8-4298-8B3D-E850A0E225D2 (resized).jpegAED15250-E0A8-4298-8B3D-E850A0E225D2 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.99
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Far Hills, NJ
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=gorillabiscuits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.