20221112_104906 (resized).jpg
20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (3 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider glpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3153 3 years ago

Joined the club yesterday with my premium! Having a blast so far!

20210310_182759 (resized).jpg20210310_182759 (resized).jpg
#3187 3 years ago

Anyone else having trouble getting the top flipper return ramp to go? At least on my machine its almost an impossible shot. Wondering if there is any adjustment I can make.

#3198 3 years ago

Ugh my game died already. 100 plays on the nose. Throwing node board 1 errors, no start or top button. Emailed distributor.

#3203 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Did you try re-seating the connectors on the board? They tend to work loose and may have already been loose from shipping.

Yeah I checked a bunch of connectors, no luck.

1 week later
#3409 3 years ago

Side armor is here!

20210326_172925 (resized).jpg20210326_172925 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#3924 3 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

I’m having the same problem. Many times it just gets stuck horizontally and the ball will go right through without registering.
Another problem I’m having (I’m gonna search the thread to see if it’s a known issue and someone has a fix, but figured I’ll post it anyway), on too many occasions now I’ll lock a ball in the EM spinner, the mech will go down into the play field and it won’t give another ball to plunge. It just goes into ball search mode. A few times now it will just keep doing that over and over.
Have had the game for two days now and it’s on 1.02 code. Early issues to sort out.

I have had this issue once or twice with the new code. Definitely a code issue as it never happened before the last update.

3 weeks later
#4510 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

What are people using for play field protection? Shooter lane? Anything out yet?

I put in cliffys in the shooter lane and outlane.

2 months later
#5372 2 years ago

754 plays. Boom!

20210722_220520 (resized).jpg20210722_220520 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#5655 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinnipeter:

Hi everyone, I need some help with my premium. Using the shooter rod the ball travels about half way up the lane. When pushing the button to launch a ball it’s fine and when it automatically launches there’s no problem. Is there any adjustments that can be made?
Cheers

Check that the rubber tip is still intact on the shooter rod.

1 week later
#5739 2 years ago

Got me alt translite for premium love it.

20210815_193936 (resized).jpg20210815_193936 (resized).jpg

20210815_194926 (resized).jpg20210815_194926 (resized).jpg
#5746 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I’ve seen them on eBay

Contact Pinstein on this site.

1 week later
#5907 2 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

Here's the video of left scoop reject. This was from a right flipper cradle.

Thanks to Hay for video posting instructions and to rb14 for sharing the pain with me. Seriously, I was struggling to believe that no one else was having this same issue.
I fired it up again last night (after avoiding it for a bit), and sure enough - reject city. Hit several shots from the right cradle and had about 2/3 get rejected, including one when extra ball was lit - that one ganked out and ended up going SDTM. I turned off the machine.

Does look like its rattling around instead of locking in. Is the rail not guiding it to the center maybe?

1 week later
#5968 2 years ago
Quoted from crobby:

Hey folks, new LZ owner this week and I have a question about the EM mech. Occasionally, when I start a game, the mech will start in the up position, but after playing a bit, it will go back down and everything seems normal from that point forward. My question is, "is that a feature or a problem?" I haven't found a definite pattern yet, but it seems like the mech will start in the up psoition after a few "bad" games in a row. It appears to be working great in all other instances.
Thanks

Mine does it too but doesn't seem to be an issue. Can try updating to the latest code if not already. Seems to happen less.

#6005 2 years ago

Rocket City pinball!

20210908_194244 (resized).jpg20210908_194244 (resized).jpg20210908_194245 (resized).jpg20210908_194245 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#6627 2 years ago

Got to the world tour for the first time tonight after like 900 games, woo! The more I play LZ the more I love it.

1 week later
#6747 2 years ago
Quoted from Hipponotic:

i see people talking about the EM light change, which i haven't noticed...however, i have noticed that i don't get the option to shoot for a second scoop after making the first scoop...anyone else notice this? It really sucks because that second scoop for EM really takes that multiball to the next level...

Bug in new code. Not intended. They will fix it at some point. Otherwise use older code.

1 week later
#6796 2 years ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Nice high score, I’m still trying to crack 500m after 700 plays. Seems like I need to focus on getting EM Frenzy instead of the Zep multi-balls. All settings are factory with no mods/waxing so still haven’t mastered the backhand right ramp which seems crucial later on, which is why I lean heavily on the Zep ramp multiball. Also need to be more strategic and switch songs when qualified as I’ve only gotten the Mothership only one time.
For those who purchased toppers how does the timing work? Meaning is it like furniture where they don’t charge your card until it is shipped or is it charged at time of purchase? I don’t like the thought of paying up front and its delayed by 6 months and not having the cash available.
Anyone who bought and received the topper have buyer’s remorse? It would be my first one and I’m torn due to the price and the fact it may lead me down a rabbit whole where I’d then need toppers for any other machine I may have/get.

For time it likely depends on the source. My distributer invoiced me when they got it in.

1 week later
#6877 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone know the exact translite size for premium/pro? 26' x 16.5'? Thanks.

25 and 13/16 x 16.5
Just measured the factory one.

3 weeks later
#7051 2 years ago
Quoted from greeneye:

Does LZ have a jukebox mode?

Yes. And a timed multiball game.

#7065 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, remember a year ago when all those GNR assholes were absolutely destroying LZ and saying what a piece of shit it was? Here we are, a year later, and only one LZLE is for sale and it's NIB (two others just went sale pending). If you want to feel vindicated, run a search on the marketplace to see how many GNRs are for sale now--and be prepared to scroll. Talk about the bubble bursting...

I have both with about 900 games played on LZ and 550 on GnR. I want to love GnR but so far LZ is more fun for me.

#7077 2 years ago

I

Quoted from dtrimberger:

All the GNR folks didn't disappear, they just switched to bashing LZ against Rush. Listening to podcasts this week has been particularly brutal. Loserkids were having quite the Rush lovefest against LZ (to their credit they were self aware of it and tried to give some love to LZs coding at least). I love their podcast but that was a tough one to get through.

I can't stand the band Rush so that game is a no go for me.

#7088 2 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Any mod suggestions? Want to start modding out my pro

Invisiglass, shaker, pinwoofer, side armor, pingulp, double neck guitar mode on back gate, hermit mod, new start button, shooter plate. To name a few.

#7110 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

It's the latest with Insider Connect working.

Hmm interesting I

Quoted from briyau15:

I think I just made the biggest mistake by having the playfield waxed for first time after about 750 games. Before I was able to control the shots and cycle through songs somewhat steadily but now it’s crazy fast and I’m lucky to get halfway through a song. I’m playing very similar to when I first got the game where I was struggling to crack 25m. Also, is it common for there to be more spin on the ball after a good waxing?

It's normal. It will wear off pretty quickly.

#7113 2 years ago

Having an issue with washer on the end of the shooter rod is hitting the auto plunger. I checked the shooter and the auto plunger and I don't see an adjustment here. Any hints or solutions out there?

#7117 2 years ago
Quoted from rusty_dagger:

I have had this issue also. I checked mine against my Turtles and everything looks the same but it is still hitting. I will check out this fix.

I fixed it for now. Loosened internal shooter plate screws, pulled rod down and retightened. Then stuck a rubber button on the plate for the autoplunger where the mechanism rests. Let's see if it stays fixed. Shooter and auto plunger both work atm.

2 weeks later
#7186 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Are the insider connected achievements for LZ additional modes that are integrated into code?

If its like scorbit, which seems similar it is recording things you do on the machine and adding it to your account.

#7226 2 years ago
Quoted from Blue_Agave:

Anyone else having issues with the rubber (1 3/4) behind the drop targets? I go through them weekly. I don’t feel any burrs on that post adjacent to the right ramp. I’m considering wrapping it with some electrical tape. If one one has any tips or suggestions on how I might be able to mitigate this issue from happening so frequently please post up any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Weird, I have over 1000 plays with no break. I did slide it around a little when I saw some wear.

#7261 2 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

I am also having this issue. I was hoping someone could post pictures of the EM from under the playfield to compare some stuff. Maybe you can post pics.

Mine is fine but I noticed I can

Quoted from ukengineer:

Really enjoying Zeppelin and the rules are starting to fall into place. It seems like I have to adjust the Electro Magic spinner every 4 to 6 hours of playing. I’ll get it spinning pretty good then several games later it will struggle to spin much. Is this normal or am I not adjusting it enough?

Not normal. Probably something bent as someone mentioned.

#7280 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

can anyone help me with any adjustment ideas. For about a month, my machine has been launching the ball straight into the side ramp and the ramp is completing about 95%, which looks cool, but does not credit you for the shot and takes away your chance to get the skill shot. Any ideas on adjustments that could be made to fix the launch so that it hits the LED targets again?

Bend the hell out of the guide. I just had to do this. It was pounding the post.

#7306 2 years ago
Quoted from briyau15:

I did a cliffy search on this thread which returned a couple of hits about a cliffy shooting lane protector. Anyone use the cliffy protectors on the playfield? Are those recommended? This is my most played pin by far so am researching ways to preserve condition. Just learned what the cliffy protectors are and thinking maybe the left scoop May benefit from having it?

Bought my cliffys a while back so he didn't have the scoop protectors then dunno if he updated that. I have the inlane, out hole and shooter protectors. Outside shooter protector needs a tweak as top part is not anchored. Maybe he fixed that by now. But in general I really like them, have them on all my games.

#7332 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Has anyone experienced weakening flippers? I played 2-3 games in a row a little while ago and on the 3rd game, I noticed that I could not backhand the right ramp. (typically, if I hit it perfectly, it barely gets up) Then after I gave up on that shot I noticed that I couldn't get up the ramp from the left flipper either.
I thought...ok, the coils are overheating, time to order the Pinmonk coil cooling kit (Tibetan breeze). But on the sheet for that kit, Led Zeppelin is only in the mild range.
Just curious what others have experienced.
Thanks,

It's nowhere near as bad as GnR but I had the same thought and experience.

#7346 2 years ago

Both of the spotlights on my topper no longer light. They still move around normally though. Any ideas on whT to check?

#7357 2 years ago

Heads up if you ha e a topper, the wires to the spotlight will break over time. It's not if, it's when. Mine snapped the other day after 10 months of use. They broke right at the end point of the sleeve over the two wires. Stern is sending me new wires but the fix seems to be longer wires? Not sure what a long term fix is, maybe splitting the sleeve and add electrical tape? But word to the wise.

#7359 2 years ago

Sorry meant to include those.

20220215_173404 (resized).jpg20220215_173404 (resized).jpg20220215_173412 (resized).jpg20220215_173412 (resized).jpg
#7362 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Need to take the whole thing apart just to see how much wire slack is in there?

There's not much to take apart it's a couple screws.

#7365 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Had the same issue. If one goes out they both spotlights go out. We ending up soldering mine and adding an inch of extra wire so it can rotate without hassle.

Yeah they are in serial. Both of mine broke anyway.

#7396 2 years ago
Quoted from JD4444:

Ok so I have had the Zeppelin Premium for a little less than a year and I would really like to know if I am the only one experiencing this....
I love this machine but it drives me crazy. It finds new ways to drain almost every single game. The mathematics and physics involved in these 2 and 3 bouce triangular perfectly placed drains is mindboggling enough if it happened once...but to witness this time and time again is beyond maddening. I love led Zeppelin, my absolute favourite band. I love playing this game but I really loathe it sometimes as well.... it seems no matter how many shots I make the one I don't make is a guaranteed mathematical miracle to find it's way to one of the 3 tiny drain areas. I was able to get 1.5 billion a few times but still most of my games are under 100 million... it is getting to the point where it just seems impossible to master. The game is so satisfying when going well but beyond frustrating the majority of the time. I have a stranger things premium and don't have the same experience or frustration playing it.

Only thing I can say is pick your misses. Bricking the Zep ramp from the left flipper but not the right use that.
Or if you notice the same shot on one flipper drains more than the other then avoid it. But I know what you mean. Best solution would be never missing lol.

#7401 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Mine broke too . I think they all will sooner or later .,
Anyone notice the loud clunk with scoop on left side !?

Yeah it's clunked since day 1. I kinda like it

#7444 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

I would have definitely bought that game if the price was fair (guessing it was). I just bought a NIB LZ Prem at MSRP from a local dealer (so I had to pay tax too) because I wanted it now. (I am an instant gratification kind of guy). I couldn't find a used LZ Prem so I had to pull the trigger on that new one.
And I think this game is worth every penny. I can't figure out why this game is crapped on. I am not even a fan of the band (don't dislike them, I am just not a big fan of hard rock) and this has game has me hooked. I love it.

I don't know either. I'm a huge fan of LZ but also a huge fan of GnR as a band. They are right next to each other and I enjoy LZ more.

1 week later
#7518 2 years ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

LEFT EJECT LOUD KNOCK SOLVED.
I have a NIB LZ PREM opened last Friday. Looked for posts to permafix this...nothing. Took matters into my own hands and thankfully I had a similar issue with the right upper flipper on IM that was next to the rail. The stubby screws that sit near the rail sometimes sit ON the rail and it sounds like someone hits the side of your cab with a hammer. Although you could bend the bracket inwards (which you should do as it solved the lane-knock from coming straight on to the guide from the eject...now it comes kicked in slightly which follows the lane guide) it didn't help completely as the bracket will still shimmy to the left with the small amount of play throughout nudging resting BACK on the round-head screw. Keep in mind these tolerences are TIGHT. Why stern doesn't augment this with a flathead is beyond me. So...I took matters into my own hands and ground down the top of the head a couple MM to flat. I shit you not...you can't even hear it come out it's so soft. 100% to 5% sound. Oh...and I did add a couple of o-rings to the base of the shaft (which by the way is oddly hollow) so I needed 3 to give me just a few mm of dampening. Every sound that thing could make is gone.
It was driving me bananas.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I dunno why but I kinda like that clunk sound.

2 weeks later
#7575 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I agree. The game gets nonstop play in my house. I couldn't be happier with it. Im considering buying the shooter rod. However, that dam thing is expensive!

I have the shooter rod and to be honest, I almost wish I had gotten this one.

https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p227/Led-Zeppelin-Shooter-Rod-Assembly-Kit.html

1 week later
#7602 2 years ago
Quoted from tsinger873:

I've seen quite a few posts regarding topper lights failing. I've noticed my spot lights don't light at all anymore. Is there an established fix for these? Maybe code problem? Everything else on the topper works and the spotlights rotate.
Thanks.

Wires connecting the leds broke. You can patch them yourself or open a ticket with Stern. They sent me new wires.

1 week later
#7645 2 years ago
Quoted from Jrl80:

Good morning everyone. Picked mine up Sunday (see pictures above). Game is perfect. I absolutely love it. But I feel like the ball ends up bouncing around the right outlane often and I find myself hoping it doesn’t drain. Especially after launch. I know that’s the direction it heads after launch but I guess I’m asking, is this common? It seems to be level and I used a straight edge on playfield to see if it’s warped but it’s not. Any help on this is appreciated. I scrolled this forum but don’t see anything on this issue.
Thanks.
John

Check that the launch from the shooter lane ia not hitting that post above the targets. There is an adjustment screw in that hole near the exit from the shooter lane to help adjust the angle. Ball should be hitting the targets for the skill shot.

#7649 2 years ago
Quoted from Jrl80:

Thank you. I’ll try that as well. But you guys did see this happening often before adjustments? The game was practically nib with 160 plays on it. I don’t think original owner did any adjustments to dial it in. I want to get this baby perfect

Mine was fine at first but after 1000 plays or so it drifted up to start hitting the post.

Hermit shot is still dangerous because if you miss, it loves the outlane.

#7654 2 years ago
Quoted from Jrl80:

Hey guys. Small issue here. So my right flipper and upper flipper get stuck in the up position several times during a game when pressing the right flipper button. I’m 99% sure it’s the button itself. Never really replaced buttons before because I don’t customize but where is a good place to get a replacement? Or do I need to just adjust something with the current flipper button?
Thanks in advance!

Unlikely to be the button itself. You need to lift the playfield and test the flipper in the test menu so you can see what's happening . Assuming it's mechanical. Could be the leaf switches sticking closed.

Button itself is just plastic and pretty simple.

2 weeks later
#7714 1 year ago
Quoted from Luk3:

Topper is fully working after plugging in the third connector not referenced in manual. Thank you everyone for confirming the noises from spotlights.
New issue now.... The right bottom flipper is no longer responding and sits dead. I noticed the top right flipper intermittently not responding previously, but has been working. But last night during play the bottom right flipper totally stopped responding.
Tried power cycling but did not fix.
Did a quick search on flipper not responding but everything that came up is older Bally and Stern.
Anyone have any resources they can share on diagnosing and fixing a non responsive flipper for a modern pinball?
Thank you.

You need to check under the playfield. You can post a pic and I'm sure someone can advise.

#7725 1 year ago
Quoted from Luk3:

With the flipper not responding... Thanks for the help all.
Tried running diagnostics but wasn't sure what looking for. System didn't seem to detect anything. I did run the one test where it tests the flippers and all... Sure enough that right one doesn't flip.
Opened the playfield and just lightly touched the wires around flipper and this one just came off. Seems like it's been barely holding on for some time and lost connection the other night when this happened.
Anyone know the proper or quick way to fix this? Was trying to just slide it back together within that little tube.
[quoted image]

Looks like the tab broke off the coil. Could maybe solder it to what's left or else you need a new coil. Soldering only takes a couple mins but you need the equipment and some knowledge/skill. Anyway if you got a new coil still likely need to solder it.
You need to find a tech or friendly local if you can't do it.

6 months later
#8380 1 year ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Interesting I had never considered the flipper position on mine. It’s a hard shot to get on mine but I’ve also hit it 3x in a row so I think I just suck most it the time.

It's very difficult. I have flipper power on full and there are a couple posts on here on how to adjust the wire form to make the shot more reasonable. Even with that it's low percentage.

#8402 1 year ago

Been playing a lot of Zep lately because of the live leaderboards. Just now finally after 1200 plays visited every mode and even beat top of the charts! Very satisfying.

20221112_172709 (resized).jpg20221112_172709 (resized).jpg
#8410 1 year ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

So I am unable to play against someone live? I must be missing something because IC seems like a lazy attempt.

What do you mean by live? If you are not in the same room how would that work anyway?

#8414 1 year ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Yes, seems like there should be something live.

Well they have live leader boards for sponsored games, home use non verified and on location verified. Led zep just ended and now it's star wars. I think they are also adding things in the future like challenging people to beat your scores. Home leader boards may also be in the future. Operators can already create those.

4 weeks later
#8524 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Just installed these precision flippers on my LZ. Don’t remember being able to backhand the right ramp so easily before.

When I 1st got my machine I could backhand it but no longer. Maybe I need to check the coil sleeve.

3 weeks later
#8565 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Yup, em difficult was at medium, just needed to hit it more I guess. Did a factory reset for now until I get a feel for the game better. Still getting the shots down, but man I love a good combo game and this feels GOOD.
Is there a consensus for the slope? I'm at 6.6, but feel too slow and floaty. Gonna go up to 7 and see what I think.

I think I have it at 7 to 7.2ish. Seems perfect to me.

#8572 1 year ago
Quoted from Polypin:

Hi Guys,
Noob question. I presume this relates to the pitch of the machine. What are you using to measure with to reach "7 - 7.2"? I've always kept the bubble level near the shooter between the black marks and use a tool level to measure horizontal. Is this something in the settings that reports the tilts of machine? (my current suspicion)

Bubble level is garbage. Get a digital level. Phone apps are not great either.

2 weeks later
#8593 1 year ago
Quoted from judremy:

Does anyone have a translite they aren't using anymore that they want to give away or sell? Let me know.
Thanks!

Version? Or any?

1 month later
#8730 1 year ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

How many of y’all are running insider connect at home on this one? I have used it in the arcade and I like it but not sure it’s worth the $200 for home use. I do like the idea of competing with other home users etc but wanted to see if you guys are using it / enjoying it as an upgrade?

I like it. Was fun to compete in the focused global leaderboard. Got my highest score that way.

2 months later
#8861 11 months ago

Got my new Zep sign from pinballjah!
It'd the wooden one on the left!

20230520_151242 (resized).jpg20230520_151242 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#9022 7 months ago
Quoted from Pinnipeter:

Hey I know it’s been discussed a million times but the spotlights on my topper have stopped lighting up. They are still moving around just not lighting up, where do I look for any broken wires as everything looks good. Living in Australia it’s not so easy to get replacement parts so I will need to try to fix it myself. Love this machine. All help much appreciated. Cheers

It's an easy fix. Just take the topper off and check the wires coming from the back of the spotlights. One or both will be broken. Rewire or patch them. Done. I changed the setting to not move during attract mode so they don't get so much wear.

2 months later
#9159 5 months ago

Ha that's funny. It's what I paid originally when they first came out.

2 months later
#9412 3 months ago
Quoted from PinballQeer:

Maybe I just suck then....
[quoted image]

Make sure it's perfectly level. It should at least hit the slingshots or outlane guide. Then you can give it a forward nudge to get itnthe hell out of there. Or hold the upper flipper and let it drop left.

2 months later
#9524 33 days ago

Anyone have cool replacements for the slingshot and lane plastics? The ones that come with the game are booooooring.

4 weeks later
#9618 5 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It just seems like a forced issue, trying to make the game easier.
If you were supposed to be able to backhand the right ramp consistently, you wouldn't need to jump through hoops to do it.
It's not a backhand game. If you need to get your fix on that buy a Venom, where EVERY shot that isn't an orbit is supposed to be a backhand!

I can backhand every shot from the left flipper although the left vuk is tough. I used to be able to backhand the right ramp but that doesn't work anymore.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 65.99
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Far Hills, NJ
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider glpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=glpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.