IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (2 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnsarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1239 3 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

#51 in the house. So far, Iā€™m digging it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is there any order as to what LE # The game gets and the SN Of game ? mine coming next week and i know the games SN want to figure out the LE number .Or should i just be surprised

#1249 3 years ago
Quoted from Snotdoc:

Couldnā€™t wait till Monday. We gave the fedex freight center employees pizza for a fast pass to the Zep zone!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I Can,t wait for mine on tuesday ,Newbie ? What is the button hole below start button for ?

#1366 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

I tried to call Stern today. They donā€™t take calls anymore for tech support. Have to email them which turns into 4 or 5 days of back and forth which used to be able to be done in 5 to 10 min on phone with Chas. So pretty much your warranty can be burned up quickly. Grrrrr!!

Due to covid ,Im sure . E Mailing not a good idea when your in the game looking at the Problem and need Tech Support Now on location

#1466 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Sounds like you have some issues others have not presented.
As far as rejections from the center ramp. Make sure your Electric Magic Mech is flush with playfield.

Picked up mine yesterday ,Was playing late last night .I Love the game ,But my electric magic did not go down all the way ,It was Higher on right side than on left .It was pinched in and i could not manually move up or down .The motor did not work in coil test ,Took apart this morning ,I Was able to get it flat on playfield By taking actuator arm off motor .Motor still does not work with no Load/Tension On it Motor Bad / Node Board Bad ? What do you think

Waiting on my e mail reply from Stern ,Hoping this e mail tech support is Temporary
Thanks

#1483 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Coil tests required you Pull the coin door safety switch out to bypass and execute the test. Not sure if you are saying it is not longer working in game play as well...

Yes i tested with power to the coils,Not working at all as i removed actuator from motor as it was stopping from going down manually .Motor does not work at all
Thanks

#1856 3 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

Damn. 20 games after fixing the spinner issue, the mech will no longer retract all the way.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Mine did this 10 games in last tuesday night ,Mine was binding with right side higher than left ,Motor stopped working ,had to take off motor actuator for it to go down .I Have had no electric magic since then ,Sent e mail to stern that night ,Be 1 week tommorrow and no reply ?

#2093 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'm not kiddin , you need to try the PinWoofer set up. Hearing sound effects unnoticed before, and the quality is amazing. I actually got it too loud for me, and was crystal clear, and I'm the guy who liked to be in front row of met, kiss, gnr, and stones concerts. Money well spent. P.s. I dont know the man who makes these, just saying how glad I am I did it

The Met ? Would that be blomington,Mn ,Thats where i saw Led Zeppelin in 1977 I believe

3 weeks later
#3006 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Did anyone recieve a gift from the QR code? I scanned day of set up and haven't seen anything. Just wonderin,,

I Scanned as well , No Gift

#3166 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

And, flynns arcade here is working on something that will look cool .

This can be seen E Bay Led Zeppelin Pinball Button Mod For the front of your machine (Item ID: 203303390273)

I Like this better than stock

#3167 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnsarcade:

This can be seen E Bay Led Zeppelin Pinball Button Mod For the front of your machine (Item ID: 203303390273)
I Like this better than stock

IMG_6265 (resized).JPGIMG_6265 (resized).JPGIMG_6268 (resized).JPGIMG_6268 (resized).JPGIMG_6271 (resized).JPGIMG_6271 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#3286 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Thank You. Indeed only a LE option currently.

How do you get to DJ Mixer ,I Have not seen this on LE ?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3287 3 years ago

EM
So we have never got electric magic multi ball ?

The ball will lock to magnet and lower under playfield .Game then sits there a while before going into ball search and then EM Raises and ball rolls out right down the middle ,Sometimes when it raises the magnut will momentary grab ball and release it and will not drain down the middle ? Anyone seen this ? Suggestions Thanks

#3333 3 years ago

Never ending game
Daughter was playing tonight with freinds ,Not sure what mode was picked. Had 3 players and on ball 1 For player 3 the game would not end ,Just kept giving another ball every time it drained ? Heres pic before i just shut the game off

IMG_6314 (resized).JPGIMG_6314 (resized).JPGIMG_6315 (resized).JPGIMG_6315 (resized).JPGIMG_6316 (resized).JPGIMG_6316 (resized).JPG
#3336 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Could be a bug. Could be something more. That's a really good score regardless of how many free balls it gave out. Was this just a kid or a skilled player?(I know some kids are skilled players) lol.
Stuck switch maybe? Ball trough issue maybe? EB light out?

Not a skilled player ,Only pin i have ,That she is really interested in playing

#3337 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Could be a bug. Could be something more. That's a really good score regardless of how many free balls it gave out. Was this just a kid or a skilled player?(I know some kids are skilled players) lol.
Stuck switch maybe? Ball trough issue maybe? EB light out?

What is EB light ?

1 month later
#3889 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm still having an intermittent problem where the EM captures a ball, lowers, and the game never kicks another ball out into the shooter lane. Then it goes into ball search, releases the ball from the EM, and I have to recapture it...at which time it behaves normally. Really weird, but I'm not sure it's a switch problem because everything still works in switch tests. Other than that, it's perfect.

Go into test and make sure all 3 Opto switches are working On the EM ,Had same issue and found the front opto was not working ,Stern is sending parts for mine

#3990 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambo:

LZ Premium in the house - one of the first in Australia I believe
The naysayers were right about one thing - the playfield does superficially appear to be quite bare. But once you start playing this game; wow, what a rush. There is a lot going on and I genuinely donā€™t think Iā€™ve felt so quickly attached to any machine I have bought without playing it first. Enormous fun and the rules are already fantastic
It does need a pinwoofer kit or - for me the most likely option - an external sub. But all in all, this a classic in the making
[quoted image]

Looks great ,My daughter loves going to Australia , So can you tell me why there is only 1 coin slot on coin door and what is the yellow button below start used for over there ? Did it arrive with the yellow button installed ?
Thanks Good Day from arizona

#3991 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

So the topper had to be plugged in to where my hermit mod is. Was told I will need a splitter - any help appreciated.
Yes I put the pro translite on my Premium - felt it needed some more color and pop.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks Great ,I Do like the Pro Artwork ,So can you post a picture of the wiring page for the topper ,Unless i,m missing something My install papers that came with topper are only showing me where 2 of the 3 plugs go ?

IMG_6478 (resized).JPGIMG_6478 (resized).JPG
#4003 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Ant west coast toppers show yet?

Yes
Arizona

#4041 2 years ago
Quoted from Adam716:

I called Stern and they are sending me a new spinner mechanism. I am a little concerned of whether the repair is going to be complex or beyond my ability because of where it is located.

Who do you talk to at stern ? Parts ?

1 month later
#5005 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

And, flynns arcade here is working on something that will look cool .

and heres another button option ,To get rid of the silly black hole cover below start button ,I Have these on E Bay Thanks flynnsarcade

IMG_6776 (resized).JPGIMG_6776 (resized).JPGIMG_6777 (resized).JPGIMG_6777 (resized).JPG
2 years later
#9277 5 months ago

Whats the best software update , So i have not stayed up with updates .just installed new 1.19 and i don,t care for the attract mode image that just seems to stay on the red zep logo and thats it .I Prefered changing scenes of the band that was on my 1.05 update as that was last update i installed ? Anyone else notice this Thanks

#9279 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I haven't updated my zep code in like 2 years but don't see any reason to bother.

What version code are you running ? I Just put mine back to the 1.05

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.99
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnsarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=flynnsarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.