20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (3 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drussksu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4591 2 years ago

Hey, Ive been looking at picking up a pro. Anyone know if the lighting kits are still available? I went on the stern website and it was sold out.

#4594 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

think about getting a premium its worth the extra and already has the 500 dollar lights

I will, I haven't seen much of them popping up used. I will look at those. Do you have a premium? any problems with the spinner?

#4599 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I dont see used in your area right now but thats only on pinside.I do see NIB in Cincinnati shipped for 7699 dont know your budget though.

Never know. My wife actually wants this title. Im usually a Stern pro all day, but I think this one has to have the lights. I saw one in Florida for a nice price. Just too far to drive - and with shipping it aint worth it anymore.

2 weeks later
#4860 2 years ago

Getting my pro next week.

#4870 2 years ago

Anyone in here hook up a sub or upgrade speakers. I’m Thinking about sound upgrade options.

1 week later
#4973 2 years ago

Zeppelin has arrived. I’m an official member of the club.

110D3E73-2360-4025-A03F-4138A42CE169 (resized).jpeg110D3E73-2360-4025-A03F-4138A42CE169 (resized).jpeg
#5001 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Lots of reflection , you can go into settings and lower backglass lighting during gameplay, I have ours at 40%. Will return to normal after game is over

reflection (resized).pngreflection (resized).png
#5018 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Anybody with a pro looking for Expression Lights add on, Pinballlife appears to have them in stock.
https://www.pinballlife.com/led-zeppelin-cabinet-expression-light-system.html

I’m putting my order in as soon as I get paid. Can’t wait. Anyone do the Big Ben mod or the light up car mods?

#5022 2 years ago

My Icarus is getting stuck in the up position. Anyone else have this problem/fix?

#5027 2 years ago

My Icarus is getting stuck in the up position. Anyone else have that issue?

#5030 2 years ago

I adjusted and lubricated… I’ll see how it works.

#5075 2 years ago

How do you keep track of song progress on the pro?

#5101 2 years ago

Where in the menu can you adjust coil strength.

#5129 2 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Just ordered a premium from FlipNOut, I'm pumped!

glad to see you came around. I went through a similar evolution. Disappointed after first play. Then I got to put some time on a good machine. Then I bought one from flip n out.

#5141 2 years ago

I doubt they would add songs in a code update. They would have to give more money to Zeppelin. Though it would be awesome.

#5150 2 years ago

Kashmir for me. Wish it had celebration day, ocean, and moby dick. Drum solo multi ball

1 month later
#5960 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

I just took delivery of a new LZ Premium and I'm noticing that the Icarus isn't popping up and dropping down as it should. There seems to be quite a bit of resistance. I've searched a bit on this forum and see where folks have grinded the post of the Icarus down, etc. I'd rather not alter the game to try and fix it, are there any other suggestions (besides lube which is already on it) to make that toy pop up and down as it should? Thanks!

There is a bracket underneath the play field that I adjusted.

2 weeks later
#6165 2 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

SO glad I have a pro!

yes I love my pro. I play this game more than any of my other games.

3 months later
#7026 2 years ago

a couple of questions, I have bent the gate at the plunge so it is pretty reliable, but the last time I did it it looked like it is close to snapping - have any of you gotten a replacement gate for that area? I was also thinking of buying a back up icarus just in case -- is that possible?

By the way this is my favorite game - and yes I have owned and sold elwin games.

1 week later
#7084 2 years ago

Any mod suggestions? Want to start modding out my pro

4 months later
#7839 1 year ago

Anyone have any video of gameplay with replacement songs?

#7844 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I can put one together, changed out two songs. May play around with video changes next.

Nice. Keep me updated. Love the code and layout of the pro. Love building up the multipliers with combos and cashing out. Still sad certain songs were left off.

#7845 1 year ago

Anyone have thoughts about the shaker motor on zeppelin. Got a shaker motor sitting around. Deciding if I should put it in tmnt or zeppelin

#7866 1 year ago

Does anyone know the part number of this sling post that broke? Need to get it from Marco. It’s the bottom post (nearest to the flippers) it comes up above the plastic with a nut on top to secure.

A1B945A8-48AB-4FC5-A722-0B8AD91B09CA (resized).jpegA1B945A8-48AB-4FC5-A722-0B8AD91B09CA (resized).jpeg
#7880 1 year ago

Has anyone gotten a replacement metal gate to replace the one way gate at the shooter lane? I can’t seem to find one on pinball life. Mine is on its last legs.

#7886 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

The gate wire should be about 2 1/4 inches wide
The Iron Maiden gate will work though it is "u" shaped instead of the LZ "w". Just try to find a similar Stern gate wire

Alright I’m looking. Right now I’m not seeing a 2 1/4. I wish they had used a thicker wire form. It sure gets beat up over there.

#7888 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

contact Stern,They sent me the gate

Was the gate they sent you the same or did they beef it up a bit?

#7894 1 year ago

I’ll give that a try. I play my machine a lot 4,000 plays this year. So my gate takes a lot of abuse. If they sold those on Marco or pinball life I would just order a bunch of them.

Quoted from Jamesays:

anyone whos gate falls off should bend the end when re installing and it wont likely fall off anymore.more info and photos in the 60s in photos
[quoted image]

#7923 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Today I rearranged the albums on the wall behind Led Zeppelin and Rush to display their respective albums.[quoted image]

Nice. I’m saving up for a rush to go next to my zeppelin.

1 week later
#7965 1 year ago
Quoted from VARESQUI:

My Led Zeppelin Pro with mothership mod!
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

I want one!

2 weeks later
#8030 1 year ago

Anyone here added pinstadiums with the expression lights? If so what are Your thoughts pictures/video?

1 month later
#8204 1 year ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’m picking up a used pro LZ and will be installing the expression light kit. Do I have to take the playfield out for that install?

Yes

#8209 1 year ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

The angel next to the ramp does not raise or lower when the ball hits it. Has anyone have this issue? I looked under the playfield and it does not seem to be attached to any mechanical part. Not sure mine is not working??????

This took a while for me to dial in. The metal piece the ball hits tilts causing the angel to rise. Is it moving up and down freely when you lift it manually?

#8211 1 year ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

No it was not moving freely at all. I was able to unscrew it from the bottom of the playfield and align it correctly. Took about 5 tries but it works fine now.

Nice. The other thing I have to check regularly is the screw at the bottom kept coming loose. If he hits the glass he will break. I put some loctite on it.

3 weeks later
#8261 1 year ago

I currently have a Led Zeppelin Pro. Its my favorite game. I love it. I have been thinking about selling it to get a premium. What is everyone's thoughts. Is the premium worth it? I do already have the expression lights in my pro so I would be getting the iccurus ramp and the pop up spinner.

#8272 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

What are the chances? I have the exact same game grouped together (in a different order).
[quoted image]

Nice I have Rush and Zeppelin. I want to get an Iron Maiden and a Metallica to fill out my collection.

Where did you get those lit frames for your translites?

1 week later
#8315 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Any fix for the ball getting stuck in the gate where the ball comes out of the shooter lane? Mine seems to allow to sway too much back towards the shooter lane and allows a perfect spot for the ball to sit in that gap. Some days it loves to get held up right at this spot.[quoted image]

Mine gets a lot of plays. My second gate is about to fail. First you can take the gate out and carefully bend the guard closest to the flippers so it lies farther out. Or you could get a replacement from stern. Stern sent me three extra.

#8332 1 year ago

Just got my new GC.

B35B4043-CEFA-4D0D-9CC9-FD7AD9F8F326 (resized).jpegB35B4043-CEFA-4D0D-9CC9-FD7AD9F8F326 (resized).jpeg
#8340 1 year ago

My replacement gate seems to be more reliable then the first run gate. I would definitely let stern know your gate has failed. It’s worth it to have some back ups

#8356 1 year ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Anybody on here absolutely love their Pro or even prefer it over the premium? Deals out there are getting pretty tempting and premium is just outside my price range.

Love my pro. I think you get better Richie flow on the pro

#8365 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

They’re the same game when the EM mech is down, but I get what you mean. I love playing the EM Frenzy, but the regular EM multiball can feel like a bit of a chore sometimes. I haven’t had a chance to play a Pro, but I’m sure it’s just as fun. The main things I’d miss are the song indicators and the expression lighting.

I added expression lights. They are definitely a must for the pro. Wish I had them for my Rush also.

#8370 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Amazing mod and paint job on this blimp! You gotta be patient because they come from Brazil, but there were only 15 made and there are only 2 left. They come with a really nice COA, too!
[quoted image]

looks great... a little too pricey for me.

#8374 1 year ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I’ve considered hydro dipping mine psychedelic rainbow would like to get a spare original one before I do though.

that sounds cool. If anyone finds a way to get an extra let me know.

#8387 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Done
[quoted image]

nice lineup!

7F62AA8D-020F-4E49-8E9C-55AF9FAE963D (resized).jpeg7F62AA8D-020F-4E49-8E9C-55AF9FAE963D (resized).jpeg
#8390 1 year ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Every once in a while when I lock the EM ball and the mech lowers, the game won’t eject another ball into the shooter lane. It will just wait and then eventually do a ball search which give me the EM ball back when it rises. That means I have to hit the magnet again and it has always worked that second time. Any idea what I should be adjusting to prevent this from happening??

This could also be because your balls are magnetized. Try replacing them with a new set and see if the problem continues.

4 months later
#8721 1 year ago

I was thinking about changing up a couple of the songs. Has anyone done it while the machine is hooked up to insider connected? Are you all swapping out memory sticks to change the soundtrack?

#8735 1 year ago

I like how IC keeps track of my progress. Love getting achievements. I know stern is working on expanding features. I have it in both of my sterns.

1 month later
#8756 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Have been wanting a Zeppelin LE since the game was released and picking up a HUO low play LE next weekend…can’t wait! Already have the Hooked on Pinball 1968 Zoso shooter rod and will order the Stern Zeppelin topper, Big Ben mod, etc.
I don’t care for the blue armor or backbox trim and will be changing the hardware and trim for gloss black in a reversible manner.
Any other must have mods for this game? It’s going to be right at home with it’s fellow rock/metal pins! Aerosmith LE and Rush LE will look great next to it

pinwoofer. The big ben mod is pretty cool too.

2 weeks later
#8832 11 months ago

Wish I had ceiling space. That topper looks awesome.

#8846 11 months ago

Just finished flipper rebuilds. Playing awesome again. Bought it new in box 9,194 plays.

#8848 11 months ago

Yep and machines it’s outlasted are Jurassic park, black knight sword of rage and ninja turtles. I was waiting to see if I liked it before I invested in pinwoofer. I think I’ll go ahead with it. It’s a safe bet I’ll keep it.

#8851 11 months ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

Have you gotten to ? yet? I was telling a buddy yesterday that it’s impossible.

No I have not. Maybe one of the reasons it doesn’t get old. That combined with the fact that I love building up the multipliers and cashing in during big multiballs. My biggest point game - over 3 billion. I drained after mothership. But I had a 35 x going during mothership.

3 weeks later
#8891 10 months ago
Quoted from InteractivePinball:

Hi all,
Thank you for the add. I have been working on this Hermit Ramp mod for Led Zeppelin pro for a while now and I am excited for its release!
Order here: https://nitropinball.com/collections/stern-shop/products/led-zeppelin-hermit-ramp-in-stock#

Looks cool. Do you have to remove the standup target to install?

#8909 10 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Yep! Definitely see some gold and black dust in the front of the cab. Just watched a YouTube video. My first step will be replacing the stop. Thank you for the education Sullivcd40!

Yep I always keep a complete flipper rebuild kit on hand. Also once you put the pinball life coil stops in you shouldn’t have anymore problems with those.

#8910 10 months ago
Quoted from InteractivePinball:

Adjusting the shooter lane guide is optional but improves the gameplay in my opinion. During multiball the balls have a much better launch path coming up the Hermit Ramp and to your right flipper. It took a lot of design work to make this possible. I believe there is not enough power in the auto launcher to make it up the premium ramp but it seems like this was the original designer's intent. when a ball launches during multiball or ball save the code does not register the Hermit shot so it won't give the player unwarranted points. Also, the skill shot is still achievable even with the adjusted shooter lane guide.

You are correct! Here is an image inside the ramp.[quoted image]

I ordered one. I’ll try it out. When I bought the pro that was the one part I was pissed they took out.

#8918 10 months ago

Just threw mine in. I’m not adjust it so it goes straight to the ramp from the trough eject. It does work when I hit it with the upper flipper.

IMG_0224 (resized).jpegIMG_0224 (resized).jpeg
#8920 10 months ago
Quoted from Groo:

It looks like you need to snap in the other side above the inlane. Only one of them is snapped tight to the existing rail wire. I really do like the design of this and even if it doesn’t go up and around all the way, it will still score the hit. I do smile every time it rides that rail back!

That bracket just won’t fit i tried it every way that front always pops off.

#8922 10 months ago
Quoted from Groo:

I kind of went back-and-forth on mine a little bit, but it is clamped down fully now. It’s amazing how bad I am at the machine. I was trying to hit the shot with the glass off even and I’m terrible.

That’s a hard shot.

Yeah I tried fiddling with it a little more this morning. Still can’t get it to clamp.

#8943 10 months ago
Quoted from mchamps:

Interactive_Mods
What is the trick to getting the plunge and auto plunge to have enough power to get up my hermit ramp?
I do have the launch lane adjusted but it just stops at the bottom of the ramp instead of getting up the ramp. I also have my auto plunge power maxed.

Same here

3 weeks later
#8964 9 months ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Is someone able to explain the rules for the Pro version? Am I just to hit the flashing shots during each song to basically progress to the next song?

Watch that video. The strat I use to start your multiballs immediately or follow the green shots. Use the multiballs to get through modes you need to get at least 5 albums to go for top of the charts/ mothership multiball. Watch the band member symbols when they are blue the multiplier is high so start that in a multiball.

2 weeks later
#8984 9 months ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I just hit my local arcade this week and go to play a ton of new pins. Godfather, Toy Story, Bond, Foo Fighters and a few others I'd been looking to play. I stand by LZ still being one of the best shooters in the last couple years that have come out for sure.

I agree. It has stayed the longest in my 3 pin collection.

#8986 9 months ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

It refuses to get boring.

Did you sell yours?

#8989 9 months ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

No, I’ve listed it for trade just to try something different but no good offers have come along. It’s a little too difficult for the kids, my son has really gravitated towards Deadpool because it’s so much easier. I’d like to trade for a Mando for my daughter because that is her favorite show and I think she would play it a lot. World Cup soccer has kept her attention for now when we have family pinball nights.

My boys like rush the best. I also have a foo. They only play rush.

#8995 9 months ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

I wouldn’t mind giving rush a second chance, I played it when it first came out and didn’t care for it. Same coding team as Zep I believe.

Code is really good. You have to earn those mini wizard modes and both of those Cygnus mini wizard modes are a ton of fun. My boys 9 and 13 were both upset when I traded my turtles for it. Now they both play it the more than they ever did turtles.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

5,286 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, IN
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 65.99
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drussksu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=drussksu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.