IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (2 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apessino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#230 3 years ago

My LE order was confirmed today - I was just outside a guaranteed spot list on Sunday, so some people must have bailed.

Fine by me... more Zeppelin and Ritchie goodness for yours truly.

1 month later
#1214 3 years ago

My LE arrived too... but FedEx says they are booked solid and cannot deliver until next Friday.

#1223 3 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

Wow, that sucks! Arrived at your local hub? FWIW I have done a hub pick up after a botched delivery (was supposed to be on the truck but wasn't) - I called them up and said "Where is the hub, I'm coming right now" - they played ball and delivered it to me in the parking lot.

Quoted from Happy81724:

If you have a truck go pick it up

Yup, I know where the hub is... not too far. Unfortunately I have been planning to get a truck but I don't have one right now, so I am going to have to wait.

At least it's better than what happened when my GNR LE was on its way - it arrived to LA then there was a "dispatching mistake" that sent it on a week long trek around 5 states before it was sent back to the hub and then delivered to me. FedEx was having a hard time right before the Holidays - I guess they have not quite recovered yet.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#1625 3 years ago

One week delay by FedEx, but it's finally here! Ready to spin it tonight... if the spinner works.

IMG_6284 (resized).jpgIMG_6284 (resized).jpg
#1630 3 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

#28 in the house. No spinner issues.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome! Rock on!

lz (resized).pnglz (resized).png
#1814 3 years ago

After two days with the game:

- My spinner was almost stuck before I even played a game. Spread the brackets a bit and put a dab of silicone oil on the metal and it has been ripping perfectly since. Those shots through the spinner into Icarus and into the top ramp are some of the most satisfying ever in pinball IMHO.

- Glass is tighter than usual, but in my case not too bad. I can remove it easily.

- Holy crap this game is amazing to play! I am not even sure I understand *why* it all flows so perfectly and why the shots feel so damn fun to hit, but there is clearly some kind of magic to this layout. Still exploring the rules but so far the progression has been very natural and interesting.

I love the way it looks, it shoots and the way it feels... I am only a bit ashamed to admit that I got quick goosebumps from a few song/gameplay moments. These songs man... these songs are forever.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1895 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

I think those 4 screws are to level mech even with playfield. Too tight and mech sits to low.

That is correct - they only hold the cover on and they have rubber rings on the other side so that there is pressure back to avoid having the mech sink in. They should be tightened to level the top to the playfield and no tighter.

#2003 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Thanks. I moved the pool table two feet. I used my lift table on one end and pushed it. I guess I am done.

I think it's more about the height than the depth - I am guessing you are not much for toppers...

1 week later
#2466 3 years ago

I have had no spinner issues at all since "fixing" it before starting the first game (did pretty much exactly what the Stern bulletin eventually recommended: removed top, spread bracket, put a touch of silicone oil... been working flawlessly since and it spins for ages). I also don't avoid the EM at all like some suggested - pound the crap out of it every chance I get, actually.

I have had my GNR and LZ (both LEs) for long enough now that a clear favorite has emerged... I still love my GNR and it's here to stay, and the two could not be more different in feel and play so maybe comparing them is pointless, but for me this Stern is just a whole other level of fun. If I had to pick just one, the choice would be easy.

2 weeks later
#3150 3 years ago

Watched Jack Danger hit over 3B with the new code the day before yesterday and it was some of the most fun pinball I'd ever seen - the 200+ people watching the stream seemed to agree. Of course he death saves... that's why I can't get to 3B point. That's it, that is the only difference between us.

This game is really something special IMHO. The more I play it the more I love it.

#3208 3 years ago

Jack uploaded to YT his >3B game with the new code from earlier this week - a full hour of intense pinball goodness, wizard modes and all... mega friggin epic and such a fun game!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

5,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Kansas City, KS
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 65.99
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apessino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=apessino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.