20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (3 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OSUBuckeye98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1482 3 years ago
Quoted from RexPins:

#126 is in the house!
2. I'm getting a lot of rejections from the center ramp. My assumption is that the ball is getting airborne and hitting the front of the shield covering the "U-Turn" which is behind the back panel. Anyone else having this issue? Thought I'd ask before I start messing with it.
I love the game. It is fast, tons of great shots, and just an all-out ruckus on the playfield when things get going. I'm looking forward to playing it a bunch today!!

I was having this problem along with this spinner issue. I tried the fix that Ritchie suggested, but it didn’t seem to last. I took the top off of electric magic to reverse the spinner to see if that corrected the problem. I also paid attention to make sure the electric magic cover was flush with the rest of the playfield when it was in the lowered position. A few games in and I have noticed a definite improvement in the bounce backs on the center ramp. Spinner seems to be working better as well.

#1963 3 years ago

I had spinner problems about 5 games in on my LE. I turned my spinner around 5 days ago, not 1 problem since, it rips. Could have been the bending the wire while turning it made it coincidental, but then I look at the other spinner on the left side, the shorter side is always closer to the bottom of the machine. I think it might be that some just had the sticker put on backward and the spinner was put in the wrong way.

#2133 3 years ago

I tired some light blue on match up with the powder coat..

AA49473A-A8DD-4E26-A04E-6C9F30C99B8E (resized).jpegAA49473A-A8DD-4E26-A04E-6C9F30C99B8E (resized).jpeg
#2135 3 years ago

The more I have played it the more I enjoy it. Takes a bit to dial in on the shots..now I am loving it.

#2138 3 years ago

Also, FWIW, I turned the spinner a week ago. Not a single problem since.. could be that it just bent the arms in enough when I did it to turn it around, but it could be that some were put in backwards..my spinner leans slightly inward now.

2 weeks later
#2758 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I dont see this decal available at Lermods anymore.not sure why.licensing ?

I got mine as an add on option when I purchased the RGB illumination mod. Simple, but I really think it adds a lot. Looks great.

2 months later
#4213 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Anyone already receive the topper from lsog ?

Still waiting on mine...

#4274 2 years ago
Quoted from Mapalot:

Nice flipper toppers! Do you mind if I ask where you got them? Thanks.

Little Shop of Games has them available for purchase, but it’s a pre order, they said they hope it will ship this month. I’m still waiting to get mine, but I have no concerns about ordering from them.

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/toppers/stern-toppers/led-zeppelin-topper-officially-licensed-stern-pinball-machine-product-502-7130-00/

#4314 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I have been gone from this thread for a bit, I am happy to say I am back.
Gameplay on my machine was frustrating to say the least!
Stern replaced my playfield with a populated one. (warped playfield) So thanks to Stern for Excellent support!
Notice the newly Modified EM. This is the new and different from the original build.
I have a problem with the EM getting hung up and the left side, Inhibiting it from coming up. Its getting stuck, on its way up and protruding causing airballs. Seems like an adjustment needs to be made, so that the EM does NOT shift left to right.
Can some one help me with the fix for this?
[quoted image]

I could be mistaken, but I think I remember someone mentioning the same problem and ended up rotating the EM frame 180 degrees.or do you think something else below the playfield is hanging up?

#4519 2 years ago

Awesome, I hate to say that the first one is a gateway pinball and it probably won’t be your last!

#4520 2 years ago

I bought home another to pair with my LE yesterday

38A6121F-F5B1-48E6-8C96-E468D04462EF (resized).jpeg38A6121F-F5B1-48E6-8C96-E468D04462EF (resized).jpeg
#4565 2 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

A little help please. The round rubber behind the ZEP drop targets broke on my premium. I believe I have read that it is an odd ring - maybe 1 3/4". Where can I order this ring? Thanks.

It is 1 and 3/4, you can order most places, I’ve ordered from both from Titan and Marco super bands.

1 month later
#5095 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Question for the people who say they got the new spinner kits from Stern. Did you have to ask for it or did they just send that to you because you registered the game when you bought it? I haven't been having any trouble with my spinner for a while now but I'd still like to get a kit if they're sending them out. I obviously haven't gotten one in the mail yet.

I contacted Stern initially to tell them I was having problems with the EM, Pablo replied with the instruction and said it was not a permanent fix and the engineers were still working on. I replied to Pablo directly a few weeks ago and said I have been seeing the new spinners making into the hand of owners and asked if I needed to request one, I did not receive a reply. Earlier this week I forwarded the emails between Pablo and I to Sterns general mailbox, still no reply. I do think Stern will eventually take care of it.

1 week later
#5144 2 years ago

LZ not having When the Levee Breaks is almost criminal..but AC/DC does not have Long Way to the Top if You Want to Rock N Roll or Dirty Deeds.. I would guess some songs are more expensive to license than others. And it’s impossible to make everyone happy unless they could pick out their own set list. My AC/DC actually got me listening to the Black Ice album more

2 months later
#6297 2 years ago

briyau15 Congrats on the LE. I believe anything past 1.02 has the toned down expression light show.

#6301 2 years ago

That’s is something…wow. What do you think caused it, bad wiring?

#6306 2 years ago

My topper has been fine, but I have only had it a few months since it was made in a later run.

#6315 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Yep! And this one doesn’t work either!!!! So frustrating. Don’t really know what to do - may just give up on this $900 shitshow of a topper. Open to any suggestions…
[quoted image]

That’s crazy, I’d almost wonder if there is a problem with what’s coming from the power or cpu board. Does GAP have a LZ setup that you could put it on to see if the problem replicates?

#6317 2 years ago

Good luck. I am glad you figured it out.

2 months later
#6782 2 years ago

So this recently happened to my AC/DC…I’m not taking chances and will be adding the washers to the guides. I know it’s not apples to apples, but I’m going with ounce of preventative vs pound of penance.

22CDDD16-2734-41D3-9504-D773FD1145B6 (resized).jpeg22CDDD16-2734-41D3-9504-D773FD1145B6 (resized).jpeg
#6791 2 years ago
4D4E7E9D-C319-476C-8D4C-97F4097632A3 (resized).png4D4E7E9D-C319-476C-8D4C-97F4097632A3 (resized).png
1 week later
#6896 2 years ago

^this, ignore the bubble. I have mine at 6.8 and it feels pretty good. I started at 7.2 and slowly brought it down to 6.8 to lower the self loathing.

1 month later
#7307 2 years ago

I put Cliffy’s in all my pins, especially scoops. Even Stern is putting some cliffy type protectors in some of the newer games, but they are not nearly as good as Cliffy’s from what I have been seeing.

1 week later
#7382 2 years ago

Lol, I’m read that earlier was going to ask how far you bent them while thinking I may need to bend my wireform more….or less….and then decided I needed to suck less and deleted the reply.

#7384 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

Haha well I’ll tell you I barely bent them. Literally just enough to be able to tell with the naked eye. Should’ve taken pictures by didn’t know how successful it would be until it was already reinstalled, obviously.

Obviously I bent mine too far then

2 weeks later
#7504 2 years ago

I have a LE, it comes with HD glass. I play more with lights on than off. I’ve started adding anti glare glass to my other games. It does make a big difference.

1 month later
#7699 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Not sure if I like that..

Turn up the volume

5 months later
#8307 1 year ago

Happens a lot. I rotate that ring a lot and have spares on hand.

2 months later
#8571 1 year ago

Something like this

10-Inch Digital Torpedo Level and Protractor | Neodymium Magnets | Bright LED Display | V-GROOVE MAGNETIC BASE | IP54 Dust/Water Resistant smart level with Carrying Bag https://a.co/d/cjSTEiN

Quoted from Polypin:

Hi Guys,
Noob question. I presume this relates to the pitch of the machine. What are you using to measure with to reach "7 - 7.2"? I've always kept the bubble level near the shooter between the black marks and use a tool level to measure horizontal. Is this something in the settings that reports the tilts of machine? (my current suspicion)

1 month later
#8652 1 year ago

I’m very tempted, the game screams that it needs When The Levee Breaks in it..

Quoted from pinballjah:

It was fun. Now I want to add Over the Hills and Far Away to my game Enjoy the second setlist!

2 months later
#8860 11 months ago

Key post 7167
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/144#post-6743419

Quoted from livetowin:

Balls rolling over the electric magic are bumpy and changing directions slightly, anyone have this issue or know how to adjust the device so it’s flush with the playfield?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Far Hills, NJ
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

4,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.99
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OSUBuckeye98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=OSUBuckeye98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.