IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (2 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mapalot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3297 3 years ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Anyone have their ball gate bend to where it won’t close? What did you do to correct it aside from bending it back into place?
[quoted image]

Yep. Same issue. I took it out, carefully bent it back to flat (except the small portion that holds it on its rack) , and replaced it. That worked for probably 300 plays but it happened again last night. I followed the same procedure and seems to be working again, not hanging up. I am trying to get a couple of spares because I expect that it will continue to happen and eventually break from the bending back into place.

#3298 3 years ago
Quoted from RexPins:

Anyone's upper control gate occasionally slow down/impede the ball slightly when shooting the right orbit? It's almost like the ball hits something and it slows it enough that it doesn't make it to the lock scoop. Since the coil opens the gate coming from that direction, I don't think it has anything to do with timing of gate activation. I've even theorized that the ball is getting slightly airborne on some shots and hitting the mechanism or bracket. Any thoughts/anyone else experiencing?
Love this game!

Thanks for the post!

Yes. I see the same behavior. It is most noticeable when going for the upper lock to change a song after achieving 5 gold records. I would imagine it would be a clear path to the lock but it definitely gets impeded at the diverter and doesn’t make it to the lock. Usually drops into the pops. You have any luck in determining a cause?

#3322 3 years ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Another follow up. What I did is reverse how the gate is installed. Seems to work better than just bending it back, although there was some bending involved too. Time will tell.

Thanks for the tip. I may test that out when it bends out of shape and hangs up again.

#3323 3 years ago
Quoted from RexPins:

Haven't figured out the cause yet. I've looked at it several times and don't see an issue. I cleaned and waxed the area, ensured the gate mechanism is working freely, and sent a bunch of balls through by hand. All was good. First shot in normal play it hung up. I took video but couldn't see anything obvious. The ball guide looks slightly bent at the top, but I don't think the ball should ride that high. My latest theory is that some shots are getting a bit airborne and hitting the gate bracket. I don't know....frustrating.

Thanks for the info! It’s tricky because I can’t really see into the device without removing it which I don’t want to do. (And being a noob I don’t truly understand how it functions). I’m surprised no one else has seen the behavior. Still pretty playable though. Just makes it a little tougher.

#3363 3 years ago

Hello - What an amazing group! I love how supportive you all are of each other. I am honored to tag along for the ride. This is my first owned machine (Pro). Loving it!

I am curious how you have your machines set up for scoring. I played around with mine to start but have reverted to factory default. Is that how you all have been playing? The Pro version comes with Zeppelin Lock, Left Lane Ball Save, & Tour Qualify, all set on Easy, & Beginning of Ball Save set at 2 times. Is that how you all are playing?

Any insights are appreciated.

#3367 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

My Premium is on factory settings with 5 ball changed from 3.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'm still at factory settings, still can't score like the good players here! Game really needs pinwoofer to really enjoy, but I like my rock pins loud!!! 3 Ball also

Thanks for the info. I expect Pinwoofer tomorrow. I also ordered The Cabinet Expression Lights (not standard on Pro, as I am sure you are aware). They are on back order but they say will ship in March, though I wont count on that.

Thanks!

#3373 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

SpeakerLightKits.com are awesome too, easy install

Thanks for the tip! I am checking them out. I really like the look of the Deluxe 5.25 kit but am not sure if it would work with the Pyles from the Pinwoofer kit and if it is simply a matter of removing foam so it can be seen. I plan on playing around with the foam (or whatever it is) when I install the Pinwoofer speakers. Again, thanks for the input. It means a lot that you would take the time.

#3404 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm not sure why you guys would use the mounting rings at all. In talking to Dan, he was the one that told me the speakers drop right in. So that's what I did--I plopped them right on top of the blue Stern ring. Done.

Definitely need the mounting rings on the Pro because it comes with smaller stock speakers. 4" maybe?

#3407 3 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Agree - at checkout you select your trim package.
- For Pro / Premium the rings supplied converts the two stud 4in mount to accept the 5.25in backbox speakers.
- If you have the LE (or have upgraded to the 5.25in speaker panels with the 5.25in studs), you select that option and get the spacer ring shown below.
Huge shout out to Hayfarmer for the supplied LZ LE photos below!
You can always PM me or add a note to your order and we'll ensure you get the correct mounts for your needs. We make it easy and are here to help!
[quoted image]

Yep! Mine arrived yesterday, for install tomorrow. Beautiful packaging job, Thanks!!

#3416 3 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

Hey all, I had posted a few times previously reviewing the Pinwoofer system for Zep LE and had most recently done a direct comparison of the Pyle backbox speakers vs. the LE stock Kenwoods. Previous posts are: #1759 (Pinwoofer install first impression), #2155 (Suggested settings w/ Kenwoods), #2740 (Pyle vs. Kenwood showdown).
Below are my suggested settings for the Pinwoofer system with the Pyles. I highly recommend these vs. the Kenwoods (as detailed in the showdown post), so have been working on optimizing the sound with them. There are some slight tweaks vs. the settings I had suggested previously with the Kenwoods.
As I like to state (repeatedly), music (like art) is subjective – this is what I came up with that works for me.
PinWoofer Amp:
Bass Freg: 2:00 (clock position)
Bass Vol: 1:00
Backbox Vol: 1:00
Treble: 12:00
Volume: 3:00
Gain: 3:00
Game Settings:
Music Attenuation: -10
Speech Attenuation: +3
EQ (Backbox):
31Hz (+5), 62 Hz (+4), 125Hz (+3), 250Hz (+2), 500Hz (+1), 1kHz (0), 2kHz (0), 4 kHz (0), 8 kHz (0), 16 kHz (0)
EQ (Cabinet):
31Hz (+2), 62 Hz (+1), 125Hz (+1), 250Hz (+1), 500Hz (0), 1kHz (0), 2kHz (0), 4 kHz (0), 8 kHz (0), 16 kHz (0)
Game Volume:
Usable range probably 6 - 20. Sweet spot for very loud playing is 15-17 with 15 being a good overall rockin' volume. If you are getting playfield glass rattle, you can back off the Bass Volume on the Pinwoofer – that’s the quickest fix. Overall volume level, obviously, can also be backed off, but that isn’t as much fun.
Auxiliary Note: I finally fired up my AIQ Premium and JP Pro when my Zep was down to replace a busted rubber O-ring. Pinwoofer is a blessing and a curse – those other pins with stock sound, well, um….. kind of sound terrible to me now. Oh well. I have an Iron Maiden Premium coming in July timeframe – Pinwoofer will be going in, absolutely for sure.

Very helpful, and timely as I plan to install today. I will dial in based on your settings and go from there. You will have saved me a lot of time and guesswork, not really knowing what I am doing. Thanks!!

#3419 3 years ago

Up and running with Pinwoofer and could not be happier with the sound. Huge upgrade from the stock speakers, which were not bad, but....It's like the difference from Imax and standard sound at the movies.

Huge shout out to Dan from Pinwoofer who reached out proactively before I started my install to make sure I was all set, and see if I had any questions. Between the videos and instructions on line I felt like I had already done the install before I even started. Everything was very as described and very straight forward! Great product and company! Thanks to all who recommended them!

2 weeks later
#3565 3 years ago

I’m thinking of purchasing a Shaker Motor Kit to upgrade my Pro. Is the effect worth it? Should I worry about increased wear and tear on the machine caused by the increased shaking. I appreciate your thoughts.

3 weeks later
#4069 2 years ago

https://www.pinballlife.com/metal-cabinet-protectors-set-of-4.html

Thoughts on Metal Cabinet Protectors linked above?

Seems like a no brainer based on cost but not loving the idea of screwing them into the cabinet. I was going to purchase some plastic ones but Pinball Life recommends the metal ones for cabinets with decals so the decals don't wrinkle. Do you recommend cabinet protectors? I appreciate your insights! Thanks.

#4072 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Should be no need, the game should have come with cabinet protectors.

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Led Zep does come with leg protectors.
Although I put my legs on so fast during unboxing, I'm 99% sure they are plastic.
They do the same job as the metal one's. It didn't bother me.
Wondering when they switched to plastic?

Thanks! You set me straight. I knew this was the place to come for advice.

1 week later
#4179 2 years ago

Well, the inevitable has happened. After repeatedly complaining that my PinWoofer enhanced LZ Pro was too loud and "makes the house feel like trucks were constantly driving by", my wife gave the final ultimatum, it was Pinwoofer or her.......I am going to miss her. She was a good wife.

#4245 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I had the game of my life today. During world Tour multiball my spring of the left Flipper broke for the second time now. Was unable to finish the world tour mode, but after that ball was gone I could repair my machine and continue the Game. I make it through ? Multiball. That was really a blast. This game is so fast and has nice shoots, really like it.
Ended with that score[quoted image]

Very nice, congrats!

It looks like you have the premium but your speakers look like the LE. How did you do that? Very cool.

#4248 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Also you Need the kenwood kfc-s 1366 which you can get for example at Amazon

Perfect, thanks! My next little project...

#4273 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice flipper toppers! Do you mind if I ask where you got them? Thanks.

#4276 2 years ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

Little Shop of Games has them available for purchase, but it’s a pre order, they said they hope it will ship this month. I’m still waiting to get mine, but I have no concerns about ordering from them.
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/toppers/stern-toppers/led-zeppelin-topper-officially-licensed-stern-pinball-machine-product-502-7130-00/

Thanks! I was actually talking about the stickers on the flippers. Sorry for the confusion.

#4386 2 years ago

Who cares what it is ranked? It is unquestionably, undeniably, inarguably, the best game in my collection!

zep.pngzep.png
#4503 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Yea don’t see any.. I’ve heard good things though.
I did get the alligator audio clips from gweem and thinking about just using an external sub on the floor but was worried about any kind of back feed into the system etc. hence why I figured maybe just replacing the factory speakers with something a little beefier for not much more.

I am a noob so double check my info but I think the speakers you supply the link to are 4 inch so you would not need the adapter for 5.25 speakers. Double check me though. I got the Pinwoofer set up with the 3 way Polk 5.25 speakers and included amplifier which I think sounds great. I am sure you will be well served either way. Just speaking about my personal experience.

Quoted from DugFreez:

I don't sell the 5.25" speakers....but I do have the 5.25" speaker plates to mount them.
http://www.speakerlightkits.com/5.25-SPIKE-2-Speaker-Plates.html
...though I am currently out of stock (expected back in stock in the next week).
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Glad to hear the 5.25 brackets are coming in next week. I'll be placing an order for the combo including them and the Deluxe 5.25" Speaker Light Kit!

At that point I will have the most beautiful LZ Pro on the planet, no, make that the most beautiful in the known universe!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4600 2 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Hey, Ive been looking at picking up a pro. Anyone know if the lighting kits are still available? I went on the stern website and it was sold out.

Pinball Life has the Expression Light Systems in stock according to their web site;

https://www.pinballlife.com/led-zeppelin-cabinet-expression-light-system.html

If you do go Pro, add the Stern Factory Authorized Shaker also. Got mine at Little Shop of Games though I am sure available elsewhere;

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/stern-accessories/stern-factory-authorized-shaker-motor-kit-for-spike-and-spike-2-system-pinball-machine-games-502-5027-01/

I have a Pro with these added and love it!

#4717 2 years ago
Quoted from JD4444:

Is it just me or are any of you experiencing the same thing. I find on this game the 1st ball usually drains quick before 5 million on most cases ... and a lot below 3 million. Then it becomes a 2 ball game. By the 3rd ball things start going well but it seems too little too late most times. It has gotten the point where it is almost comical how fast the 1st ball drains. The game seems to find new angles and ways to drain constantly. Doesn't seem to matter where it goes it will find a trajectory to drain. I have had 651 million and 1 over 500 million. 90 %of the rest are under 200 million.
It is getting frustrating to start so poorly almost every single game.

You are describing my experience on my Pro pretty much right on. I have broken 1 bil once, and have top scores in 600 to 500 range but majority of games in 15-80 mil range with first ball almost always not good. Not complaining (LOVE the game) but it's eerie that we are having the same issue with 1st balls.

#4718 2 years ago

One advantage that I think I am unfairly giving myself is awarding extra ball at 150 mil instead of free game. The free game seems senseless on a free play machine. Everything else is factory default except I brought the flipper power down. Am I cheating? What are you all doing? I would really be interested to hear how everyone has theirs set up.

#4722 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The game gives out EBs like candy so I'm likely going to just turn them off.

I need to improve my shooting because I have only gotten through 5 songs twice and 3 tours once so I am playing EB to EB just to extend my game. A good game for me is when I get to second Tour Multiball and light the associated EB. That can give me the possibility of nailing 4 songs and associated EB plus the EB I give myself for 150 million points usually around the same time. At that point I can hopefully get Mothership Multiball. That is as far as I have gotten so far.

#4730 2 years ago

I’m working on my shots and combos. Gotta find the sweet spot. So far I think it is around 2 scotches or 3 beers.

1 week later
#4861 2 years ago

Any advice on “dialing in” the right orbit shot into the Song Change Kick Out? I am hitting something around the diverter in hard shots. Soft shots make it through smoothly. Thanks in advance for any insights!

#4867 2 years ago
Quoted from RexPins:

I've been fighting this since day one. There is some sort of interference right around the control gate and the ball doesn't make it to the upper eject scoop. I removed the gate assembly altogether and it seemed much better. However, there doesn't appear to be any issue with the gate mechanism or operation, so I'm not sure if that is actually the issue. I've been focusing a lot on the ball guide lately, as it seemed twisted/bent (see photo). I removed it to straighten things and reinstalled. I now get some rejections off of the scoop...ugh.
While I had the ball guide out I noticed the wear pattern on it. It looks like some shots are getting high on the guide as they go around the turn (see photo). This leads me to think that these shots are riding high and colliding with the control gate bracket. This would explain the interference, as well as why it seemed better when I had the control gate out.
What isn't explained is why some shots are getting high on the ball guide. I checked the playfield to make sure everything is flat. The inserts are not raised, and there do not seem to be any high spots on the playfield that would cause the ball to get air. Maybe turn down the left flipper power? I haven't tried that yet but am considering it.
Stern support is aware. We were eyeing the control gate but now are focusing on the ball guide in case my adjustments weren't correct (I'm waiting to hear). I also traded a message with RayDay and he suggested a slight bend to the ball guide as well.
I'm going to keep tweaking things and see if I get anywhere. It would be great to hear other owner stories around this one. Anyone else out there with this issue?
Cheers!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks RexPins! I have the same wear pattern and I was thinking the same thing about the ball getting air and catching the gate. That would make sense with the slower shots making it thru smoothly. I am going to try a small bend of the ball guide, inward at the top. I’ll let you know.

Please keep us up to date if you hear anything else out of Stern Support.

Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I have been lucky that this part of my LZ has worked almost flawlessly. If you think some pictures of that area would help I can get them for you.
Just a couple ideas. Could the ball be centering up on the switch slot, so that it's catching air when it reaches the end of it? I think that was an issue on Ghostbusters.
What do your back legs look like? I have not measured my pitch, but my front legs are all the way in, back legs about 1/2 way out. My flippers are set at full strength.

Sounds around the same set up I have. Level showing 6.5 on the pitch with front legs all the way in and back legs about 1/2 way.

#4894 2 years ago
Quoted from thearcadegeek:

heya guys little help here. I'm looking for specific links to purchase a few items for my LZ pro.
- Pinsound and Pinwoofer - I don't see LZ listed as a supported game on either website.
- Are you guys installing the speakers sold by those vendors or an external sub?
- shaker motor - any one better than another?
Thanks!

Pinwoofer Spike-2 kit works for LZ Pro, https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-5-25in-spike-super-kit/

I got the shaker linked below from Little Shop of Games (others carry it) and have had great performance.

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/stern-accessories/stern-factory-authorized-shaker-motor-kit-for-spike-and-spike-2-system-pinball-machine-games-502-5027-01/

1 week later
#4980 2 years ago

LZ PLAYER TIPS:

Anyone master the partial right flipper press to activate only the lower right flipper. I can do it just standing around but during live play I have had no success. I am wondering if anyone else can do it regularly. It would be handy for extreme backhands up the right orbit. Every once in a while I hit a live ball right into the upper flipper that would go up the orbit if I could do it. No finesse! (So my wife tells me)

1 month later
#5599 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Those who have a Pro - Do you have the Expressions lighting kit ? Is the additional light show a good addition to the game ? Any tips on installation if you add it to the game ?

I added Expression Lighting to my Pro and absolutely recommend doing so. Huge addition to the playing experience!

It was not difficult. The trickiest part was proper placement of the decals to line up their graphics with graphics on the light strip but very doable with a little patience. It is recommended that you remove the playfield. Not hard especially if you have one other person to help lift it out of the cabinet (but doable solo).

Here is a link to a video showing how to remove the playfield;

Here is a link to a video walking you through the install process;

3 weeks later
#5898 2 years ago

Shout out to Speaker Light Kits! I installed the Speaker Light Kit - Type 13 http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Type-13.html & The 5.25" SPIKE 2 Speaker Plate Set sold as a bundle on my Pro. Looks awesome and the instructions were incredibly thorough so even I could install them easily. They look great with the 3-way Pyles I got with my Pinwoofer set up. Easy project, great addition!

Speaker Light Kit.JPG (resized).jpegSpeaker Light Kit.JPG (resized).jpeg
#5909 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Any decent Apron Cards around?
The print is so small on the factory ones I can't read it anyway.
Looking for Art or Album covers. It's my game, so I don't need Freeplay card either.

Post 1122 starts a bunch of Zep cards on the following thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only

#5938 2 years ago

I think I found the inspiration for Ick on a Stick

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
4 months later
#7159 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Played a pro on location and got Zeppelin MB.
Red shots for jackpots.
MB ended and back to single ball, but red jackpots remained lit and could collect?
Just wondering if this is normal?
It was fun, but seemed a little strange!

I have noticed the same thing occasionally after Tour MBs since the last code update. Bug? New coded feature? Anyone else notice this?

#7174 2 years ago
Quoted from Theguyoverthere:

Red arrows outside of multiball indicate “super ramps” - activated by hitting 4 side ramp / side targets. While super ramps is active song mode shots at the ramps are doubled

Thanks for the explanation!

#7210 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Oh yeah I forgot they also took that wireform away too and just have a dead end shot….yeah that’s lame as hell (IMO). OK I’ll just say it - I think LZ pro just plain sucks. I’ve had my premium for almost a year now and it gets played more than any other of my pins. Rockin’ tunes with great coding. I don’t play star wars or marvel games ect - those themes just don’t interest me so I can’t comment on those - I’m strictly a rock pin guy.

Don’t bash the Pro! I love it. It’s a great game!

1 month later
#7544 2 years ago

I recently added a Polk PSW10 subwoofer to my LZ Pro. I already had the PinWoofer set up with the GT amplifier (highly recommended!) so I reached out to them for advice on the cleanest, most efficient way to incorporate the additional subwoofer into my existing system. Dan PinWoofer quickly responded, recommending the BBU (Bass Boost Unit). Though it cost a little more than alternatives it looked to be the cleanest, most controllable, way to integrate the subwoofer into my system.

Install is simple and the performance is excellent.

Dan has gone above and beyond with the quickest response time in the industry to my noob questions. (Including responding instantly, on a Sunday, to a question that I later realized was already answered in the documentation he had previously provided me with). I can’t say enough positive things about Dan, Pinwoofer, and their products. From the moment I ordered the BBU, through quick shipment, good packaging, installation assistance and guidance, settings advice, and finally, outstanding performance, this is a great way to improve the sound on your Pin! I highly recommend it!

https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-jjp-bass-boost-unit/

#7545 2 years ago
Quoted from rimmeym:

They look awesome and glad that you like them. They are now available on our Pinside Shop at the below link.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1337-inscribed-solutions/05902-led-zeppelin-pop-bumper-replacement-covers

Add me to the club. Just added them in over the weekend and really adds to the overall look of the playfield! Also, high quality, well packaged, and speedy delivery! Thanks @InscribedSolutions !

#7548 2 years ago

3rd and final product pitch of the day for me;

Just added in the Stern Insider Connect. I did not like the intrusive design of the apron display on the unit provided by Stern so I opted for Gotfrogs METAL STERN INSIDER CONNECTED QR CODE READER COIN DOOR MOUNT.

Quick delivery and great packaging. Simple install and an elegant alternative to a less obtrusive QR reader on the machine.

Thanks GOTFROGS!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1295-gotfrogs/05778-metal-stern-insider-connected-qr-code-reader-coin-door-mount

1 week later
#7570 2 years ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

Thanks. Started on scoop. I will create topic tonight.

Very interested to see how this turns out. Good luck!

2 months later
#7883 1 year ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Has anyone gotten a replacement metal gate to replace the one way gate at the shooter lane? I can’t seem to find one on pinball life. Mine is on its last legs.

I requested a replacement from Stern through my distributor and they sent me a new one at no cost. Granted, this was over a year ago before supply chain issues were prominent so I can’t attest to how long it will take to receive the replacement.

#7891 1 year ago

I have not seen this one before. Looks like an easy fix with some superglue to reconnect the body with the hair and wings. I guess he flew too close to the sun.....

IMG_2581 (resized).JPGIMG_2581 (resized).JPGIMG_2583 (resized).JPGIMG_2583 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.99
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mapalot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=Mapalot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.