IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (2 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrandonLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7390 2 years ago

Also looking for a topper

#7426 2 years ago

Hey Guys! This is a longshot, but I just drove 2.5 hrs one way to see an LZ Premium in person and was extremely let down to dig and find out the game was publicly played and not terribly well-kept so I passed on it. I have even bought like 500$ in mods that are returnable, but I'd rather just find a game at this point. Super deflating. Anyone interested in making a sale? I'm willing to drive or if it's extremely far my BIL is a great shipping broker and I'll pay the costs.

#7433 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Man, gotta say I am disappointed too. This was my game. I never listed it for sale. I was messaged (quite a few times for the record) asking to sell it. I was never asked if it was HUO, I never advertised it as such. I was reluctant to sell because I love it. The game is in fantastic condition. I don't know how to even respond to not terribly well kept. If a number in the audits was a big factor, all it took was a question. I thought we had a really good interaction overall, despite the fact you passed on the game. We talked pinball for a good while and you played my Elvira. I guess I am really confused why you would come on here putting out a post like this. I will gladly post pics. Feels weird to be defending a nice machine though.

Oh man did this backfire! First off, Daniel, you are an incredible, stand-up dude. Buy with absolute confidence from him. I consider you a friend and in no way was that post mean to blast anyone or anything. (No names, cities, price or frankly any specifics were mentioned other than my personal disappointment. Coming home emptyhanded is deflating.) We all have different levels of consideration when it comes to purchasing a machine. It's a GREAT machine, but I believe a few would agree that it has been played and it definitely shows. The word 'terribly' wasn't meant as a negative, but more an adverb like "I'm terribly passionate about how I care for my machines." You and I came to a more than fair agreement and you didn't hesitate to even make it work more, but that machine with zero offense to you, wasn't what I was looking for, hence why I didn't counteroffer while we were together. I should have done more diligence and asked more questions. This was on me.

#7448 2 years ago

Ironic as I feel Mando is wildly linear. In fact, the main gripe about Mando is that the modes are 'repetitive.' Shoot center to ready up multiball...left ramp to level your encounters as far as you can...and left/right ramps to start missions bringing in Multiwall as they are ready. Child/Hunter stuff throughout the game, but don't be me and focus that stuff lol. I ding-dong around too much with the little stuff. HUO, baby...I do what I want. lol.

#7488 2 years ago

Just joined the club and having a blast! She’s perfect. My one question to y’all is what do you have your left eject set at? If I have it at stock (100) it clears the front edge into the scoop, but slams into the ‘x’ into the pic and makes a loud thud. I’ve taken it down to 65 and it softly ejects but I’m almost sure it catches the front lip. So what did y’all set the power at?

04418598-E01F-4F68-8F9C-64CF72DA0F91 (resized).jpeg04418598-E01F-4F68-8F9C-64CF72DA0F91 (resized).jpeg

#7517 2 years ago

LEFT EJECT LOUD KNOCK SOLVED.

I have a NIB LZ PREM opened last Friday. Looked for posts to permafix this...nothing. Took matters into my own hands and thankfully I had a similar issue with the right upper flipper on IM that was next to the rail. The stubby screws that sit near the rail sometimes sit ON the rail and it sounds like someone hits the side of your cab with a hammer. Although you could bend the bracket inwards (which you should do as it solved the lane-knock from coming straight on to the guide from the eject...now it comes kicked in slightly which follows the lane guide) it didn't help completely as the bracket will still shimmy to the left with the small amount of play throughout nudging resting BACK on the round-head screw. Keep in mind these tolerences are TIGHT. Why stern doesn't augment this with a flathead is beyond me. So...I took matters into my own hands and ground down the top of the head a couple MM to flat. I shit you not...you can't even hear it come out it's so soft. 100% to 5% sound. Oh...and I did add a couple of o-rings to the base of the shaft (which by the way is oddly hollow) so I needed 3 to give me just a few mm of dampening. Every sound that thing could make is gone.

It was driving me bananas.

2022-03-07 12_59_48-Window (resized).png2022-03-07 12_59_48-Window (resized).png

IMG_5051 (resized).JPGIMG_5051 (resized).JPG

IMG_5050 (resized).JPGIMG_5050 (resized).JPG

#7519 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I dunno why but I kinda like that clunk sound.

You're not the first I've heard this from. Y'all be crazy as I can't hear that and not think something is amiss.

#7528 2 years ago

Ball 1. I drink. This shouldn't happen as I'm not this good...and it did. Not sure if I'm proud or disappointed.

IMG_5074 (resized).JPGIMG_5074 (resized).JPG

#7532 2 years ago

I purchased a pack of Bonham drumsticks and black long magnets and have one stick and a set of magnets left over. Anyone interested? 20$+shipping and they are yours.

2022-03-11 03_45_00-Photos (resized).png2022-03-11 03_45_00-Photos (resized).png

#7549 2 years ago

Guys...anyone use the Icarus Spotlight from Mezelmods? The wires route behind the ZEP drop targets and you can already tell why I'm posting this. They jam up. Any reroute or fix other than stripping the sleeving down?

1 week later
#7573 2 years ago

I absolutely 2nd the sentiment. This title keeps getting my consistent attention. Only a few titles have gotten me to get down low and really start slapping the flippers and this takes that spot. The friggin' house could be on fire and I'm in the headspace of playing this title and THAT's why we pinball.

2 weeks later
#7640 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Looks like I am joining the LZ group - just put a deposit down on a stock HUO premium.
Can't wait to get it.
I hear such mixed things about this game but it looks decent on videos and the pro I did play was not as terrible as some people make it out to be.

I've been telling Alexa to turn on Led Zeppelin soley for a bit now...I can't get over how good the game is. The honeymoon phase hasn't ended as it did with others. Maybe it was the lack of hype...almost disdain for the game? Or...maybe it's actually how goddam good it is.

Nick Lane stated that this game is so good because its the perfect showcase of how good you are at pinball and it's your fault if you suck. (I ad-lib'd a bit, but you get it. His dialect is more eloquent.)

#7642 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I’ve said that from the get. Easily one of the most consistent shooters I’ve played. Very little “luck of the bounce” on this game which makes it really fun to go score chasing compared to some other pins.
Even on the very first code the scoring and rule set was solid. I agree I’ve had mine for a year and it gets fired up a few times a week.

Yep! For example...I like TMNT...I really do, but it's DESTINED to end up in an outlane or slap down the middle because of a spinner you cannot control.

#7651 2 years ago
Quoted from Minnpin65:

OMG! The ball guide on our LZ was barely off…the 180 ramp was protruding about a 64th of an inch into the ball lane. I bent the guide slightly to the left so that it lined up perfectly with the 180 ramp. Then I bent the rail wires down slightly as suggested (only enough so that I knew I moved them). Played two games and hit that ramp 15 times and only missed it twice! I was even able to hit it following a high speed LH orbit shot twice! Between that shot and Electric Magic Frenzy…this game will never be leaving our collection! Thanks for the advice!

Looks like I really need to study my ball guide If that shot was doable 30% of the time...I'd shit myself.

#7656 2 years ago

Incoming stupid question...but for the left (middle) 180 ramp, the screws used to hold down the scoop (premium model) are pan-head screws. You mean to tell me there's ZERO interaction with the ball? The sure as hell look like the ball would touch them ever-so-slightly. I haven't shoved a ball in there because lazy, but I can't imagine changing to flats wouldn't assist in less rattling around or ball contact in some kind of way. I'm sure I'm wrong...right?

#7659 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

Cliffy makes a protector set that includes a ramp flap replacement made of carbon fiber with no screws for the inverted ramp.

Excellent I'll check it out!

1 week later
#7669 1 year ago

ZEPPELIN TOPPERS IN STOCK AT MARCOS. GET EM' WHILE THEIR HOT.

#7684 1 year ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

It would be cool if there was an award for hitting the ball out of the electric frenzy and thru the middle ramp.

You get fuzzy feels in your heart. That's not good enough?

Quoted from LeMansFan:

Fair enough, it is a lot to ask.
Just chalk this up towards a tiny bit more confidence in working on my machines. Happy that I got over my fear of "making it worse by trying to fix it", and went ahead and got the tools out and took the glass off and went for it. Now that I've done it once I can do it again if need be. Also gave me the opportunity to check on the 1 ¾" rubber at the ZEP target bank. Holy moly, that thing was on life support! Just a thread holding it together, glad I'd ordered a couple replacements already.

Yeah like 30 games in and mine was severed. I hip up Stern and they were awesome. Sent me a whole pack. They must know lol.

#7701 1 year ago

Do none of you own RC Toys? Servos are loud! I'm surprised at how not terribly loud these were. Glad to see y'all are getting your toppers! As you can see I really need Stern to get with the ball on the Mando Topper!

IMG_5407 (resized).jpgIMG_5407 (resized).jpg
#7727 1 year ago
Quoted from Luk3:

With the flipper not responding... Thanks for the help all.
Tried running diagnostics but wasn't sure what looking for. System didn't seem to detect anything. I did run the one test where it tests the flippers and all... Sure enough that right one doesn't flip.
Opened the playfield and just lightly touched the wires around flipper and this one just came off. Seems like it's been barely holding on for some time and lost connection the other night when this happened.
Anyone know the proper or quick way to fix this? Was trying to just slide it back together within that little tube.
[quoted image]

This is one of those "it's trashed anyway might as well give her a GO." This is not a tough solder. All about the setup...figure out a good way to set it in place while you slather it on. She'll hold. Go hot and dump on the solder. In and out. You got this we believe in you!

#7732 1 year ago

Alrighty guys. I'm sure it's in this thread multiple times and I'm going to search, but I'm having a helluva time making the small center inverted ramp on the premium as of late. I adjusted down the tongs, but if I make 1/10 shots, I'm doing good. It just gets in there and rattles about dropping back into the pf.
What's the secret here? I feel I was making it more when I first got the game....I'm overthinking it? It's like 90% on the top right flipper, correct?

So frustrating.

#7741 1 year ago

Alrighty guys...had a plastic fall off. Walking out the door. Help me out to where this goes?

IMG_5481 (resized).JPGIMG_5481 (resized).JPG

IMG_5475 (resized).JPGIMG_5475 (resized).JPG

IMG_5474 (resized).JPGIMG_5474 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#7827 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

After shooting the shot all the way on the left to start the tour modes where does the ball drop for you guys? I don't own this machine yet but I'm considering it however there's a location near me that has a premium and when the ball is released from the tour mode shot on the left it hits the top of the left sling. I watch some gameplay videos that show it dropping to the left flipper. Where does it drop stock setup?

Stock for this on my Premium was 100. This drops directly on top the left bumper. Crank it to 130 in the adjustments (game/left eject) and ball comes to flipper.

2 weeks later
#7881 1 year ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Has anyone gotten a replacement metal gate to replace the one way gate at the shooter lane? I can’t seem to find one on pinball life. Mine is on its last legs.

Found this...doesn't look right from my memory of that buggar magically ending up in my flippers but it's the only one Marco's seems to have...

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/535-2335-00

1 week later
#7926 1 year ago

Guys/Gals.

All of a sudden I'm getting a bunch of bricked shots to the left scoop. Goes in, doesn't seat, comes out and then I hear the coil. Before I try to rig up a slow-mo cam...anyone experience this? I'd say 4/5 'harder' shots brick (ie shots from the right flipper.) Of course if it just eases it's way in, it'll seat.

#7928 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

If this is a new development (not something that was this way from the start), I would guess either your scoop flap/deflector thing loosened up a bit, or bent back a bit from being smacked repeatedly. Try tightening first. Then slight bending. You could also try a bit of drop dead foam (if you can still find it) or something similar to help deaden the ball when it hits the flap.

Thanks! I do feel a bit of foam to deaden the spin would work well as I think it just spins it's nuts right outta the hole.

Edit: Foam added (1"x.5")to the bottom of the scoop and we are back in business. Doesn't hinder the vuk. Had some of this laying around:

https://www.amazon.com/10-Pack-Adhesive-Rubber-Neoprene-Padding/dp/B07K7J52K5/ref=sr_1_23

Good to keep on deck.

#7934 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Thanks. Geez this is from the latest run of toppers... that stinks. Guess that requires disassembly and soldering?

I have a kit around for making connectors and it comes with the metal sleeves that seat into the connector. They have a really thin, yet flat tip that v's. I attached two of those suckers on the end and slipped them in with the current connector. Tight and working no soldering and easily removeable. Hope this helps.

#7935 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

It really does shoot like a dream. Absolutely love this pin

I DO have to say out of all the pins i've owned...this particular pin needs the most upkeep. 4 ramps and a load of stainless items means the ball will wear faster. I use Ninjas, but usually replace them after about 200 plays which is for my own OCD, but even adjusting the left eject, the spinner, the shooter lane, the rubber behind the zep (rotating it to not break,) Novus 1 constantly to keep my inserts from seeing wear as many do and random other 'here and theres' this game just needs to be absolutely dialed for the best experience which truly is one of the best and possibly underrated games. It shoots so well and right. I think Nick from buffalo stated that this is one of the games that pays homage to YOU as a player. The game itself (if dialed) isn't trying to hose you. I personally pay close mind to what this game should be doing and keep it adjusted to do so and it will live on in my collection. So much fun.

TL:DR Keep it tight and it will be right.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7937 1 year ago

This piece of shit.

IMG_5838 (resized).jpgIMG_5838 (resized).jpg

Anyone have a legit fix for this yet? Honestly, I don't mind leaving it off as I could use a multi-ball break, but what about hitting it lightly with some dykes to imprint some slots and tossing a tiny E-Clip on it? Anyone try this?

am-1155 (resized).jpgam-1155 (resized).jpg

#7939 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

bend the end after installed and it wont fall out.Look at last page of photos for a nice look .its in the 60s i think[quoted image]

10-4, Ramrod.

#7944 1 year ago

Gate issue solved. Elegantly, I'd like to think.

Simple: In order of pics. Mark it. Score it. Take off bracket (unless your meathooks are tiny or you're in the mood to lose a clip to the pinball abyss.) Reinstall bracket which gives you a chance to true it up to NOT hit the ball guide. Profit.

IMG_5844 (resized).JPGIMG_5844 (resized).JPG
IMG_5846 (resized).JPGIMG_5846 (resized).JPG
IMG_5845 (resized).JPGIMG_5845 (resized).JPG
IMG_5849 (resized).JPGIMG_5849 (resized).JPG
IMG_5851 (resized).JPGIMG_5851 (resized).JPG
IMG_5852 (resized).jpgIMG_5852 (resized).jpg

#7958 1 year ago
Quoted from Zosotatt:

What size... 1/8?

Smallest in the pack. I believe 1/16th

#7970 1 year ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

Is this the only solution? I even put a flipper rubber there for kicks- lasted 6 months but still broke. Is it breaking from the target bank hitting the rubber?

My machine was new, and it immediately broke. Stern sent me at least 6 more. They know I assume you can get a better polymer, but I haven't needed to revert to this just yet with a bit of maintenance.

#7979 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

My game has 600 plays and the band is like new. Is it expected to fail after certain amount of plays?
Can you post a pic of the band after it fails? I suspect it is not the impact of the ball but the actual drop down targets that are causing the issue.
The same happens to Stranger Things, the sleeves behind the drop down targets where the screen in get chewed up by the pointy back of the drop down target.
It could also be ball impact, but it really depends. If someone shows me what the band looks like after failing I might be able to tell.

If you look near the ramp, the rubber is the only thing that takes the hit so it snaps there. Doesn't take long if you are an 'almost got it' player like myself I see they used a flipper rubber?? Not a bad idea as I assume they were out of a rubber on-site and needed a quick fix, or they wanted to try a different material. Either way it snapped. Just needs to be rotated every so often. 600 plays? You sure? I see that ramp back there...BUT...this machine gets super beat super fast. Keep an eye on the balls...use Ninjas...change every 2-300 plays and there's less worry. Use at least Novus 1 if not a carnauba wax. Just care for the dang thing and it'll treat you well. I'm beating a dead horse tho...but this is the MOST maintained machine I've ever had to be right.

#7982 1 year ago

oh you just opened a can of worms there. Novus 1 and wax are two different things. lol
Let me warn you guys, I am a 'paint' nerd and know a thing or two lol about polishing.

If you're up her skirt as much as I am, Novus works well. P21s for the every few hundred balls.

#8013 1 year ago

You want 4 ramps? You got it. Hard shots....yep. Easy shots...yep. Best spinner sounds in Sterns line-up....this has it. Cool lights...check. Good music....it's there. Like Pin_Fandango I've found myself ALWAYS gravitating to this table. "Today is the day I'm hitting the left 180 ramp twice in a row..." or I just want to start the game with Ramble on and chill. Wanna get low and slap...this is the machine. Really does have a great package and deserves higher on the list, but maybe that list is governed by folks unlike the folks that enjoy LZ

#8016 1 year ago

What are the common spots on this game that see wear? I am asking about any common knowledge of ball guides needing washers, something specific to this game.... not so much 'protect the shooter lane' which is common for every game.
I can see how the ball guides in between the left lock, orbit and left ramp can receive some vibration when bricking up a shot, so wondering if you all added washers here or anything and if you did not, did you see any wear?
or any other area of the game for that matter?

Inserts near flipper. Keep em lubed. Have a 3m abrasive pad on hand if you don't like ball-trails on your stainless ramps.

#8019 1 year ago

I just realized my Middle ramp doesn't always register. Opto is working fine...I think it's just jamming so hard/fast up there that it flies over the opto! Anyone else experience this?

2 weeks later
#8071 1 year ago

Guys...driving me nuts.

Opto on the middle ramp sometimes doesn't register a few times in a row. If I test it...works just fine with all the bean-flickin' I can do with my finger. Has anyone had a problem with the ball possibly jumping over the beam possibly? This is super tough to try and recreate. I can't think of any reason this wouldn't register. Wtf.

Makes it SUPER frustrating when I have a guitar solo and 2 of 5 shots just didn't register.

#8073 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Mine did this a little bit when it was new. Probably is getting airborne. Try making it a little steeper and maybe let it get a little dirty to slow the ball down.

Can't do dirty around here unless my wife approves, but I can work on steeper. What are you saying to make steeper?

#8082 1 year ago

"I wanna be your backdoor man heyyyy ohhhhh" ....SOLVED!

Ball wouldn't register sometimes 3x in a row. You get a guitar solo going and that lil' shit is zinging through the ramp it will flat miss the opto. Short story here is that the wireform holding the opto is too low from the factory (at least mine was.) This can be solved two ways...the fast way which is to add nylon washers pac-man'd to fit under the ramp feet and/or lower the upper/middle ramp from under the PF which would essentially mean possibly overtightening the hex post. I chose the previous and just slammed some washers in there to align the upper ramp end with the feet of the wireform. There was a solid 3/16th gap previously. Hope this helps someone. Every single one registers now.

Shit gap.
IMG_5985 (resized).JPGIMG_5985 (resized).JPG

Where the ball wouldn't register (movie screenshot of testing.)
2022-08-04 18_19_34-Window (resized).png2022-08-04 18_19_34-Window (resized).png

Took quite a few nylon washers to elevate.
IMG_5988 (resized).JPGIMG_5988 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#8123 1 year ago

I also have that happen from time to time. Shooting any ramps resets it and it plays ok after that.
I think his issue is a bit different.
Will try to look at the manual, sorry it might not happen tonight though

I figured it was a bonus for continuing to play (ie. more money inserted.)

1 month later
#8187 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Well documented ITT. Depending on the way the spinner sits and has the ball rest on it, the ball us not detected after capture and the EM mech goes down. A ball search ensues and you lose your ability to play the first phase of the multi.
A sharp upward rap will generally fix it if you catch it before the ball search.

Hasn't happened as of late, but it was apparent for quite some time on my machine out of the box. Not sure how it's magically not reappeared, but I can confirm this behavior is/was real.

2 months later
#8468 1 year ago

I searched the forum for Middle Ramp Rejects and didn't come up with much. Curious other than raising the 'cover' for the horseshoe if there have been any other pertinent solutions. I'm about to remove it and see how many balls end up in the belly Gotta be less than the rejects I get from that sucker. A high speed ball just slams into it although I've raised it with not just one but 2 nylon washers.

#8493 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

Stern sent me a couple replacements, I had good luck initially, but my replacement gate fell out yesterday...
I am going to take the second gate and mount they sent, install the gate, then bend the upper wire end down a little and install. I think that should work fine. There really isn’t much difference between the new and original that I can see.

I posted an elegant fix that's the most permanent I've seen.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/159#post-7002618

Hope this helps.

#8501 1 year ago

Ok. Left ramp. Possibly the (usually) second easiest ramp to hit in the game.....

I CAN'T HIT IT as of late! Like...never...unless its accidental. I've had this before with other titles, but this one is driving my brain mad as it's NOT a hard shot.

How do I get out of this funk? Is this what 'writers block' block feels like for authors?

#8507 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Do you normally backhand that ramp or forehand? For a very long time I could ONLY backhand that ramp. Slowly over time I got better at the forehand but it's still a difficult shot for me.

I PREFER to backhand it, but frankly NOTHING lately puts me at ease. This was the game that tuned me into my terrible ADHD and I'm feeling it's sting once again.

#8508 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

I feel like some nights I hit almost every ramp and other nights I can't hit anything. It's easily the hardest game I have but it does keep me coming back.

I've had those nights where you get that "make 9 combos" in a row game that's over 1b, but lately if I crack 300m, I'm lucky. Maybe it's the moon-phase or holidays or something.

#8515 1 year ago
Quoted from TraitMocks:

May sound weird, but try snugging up the leg bolts and check to see if the feet have moved off their height adjustments. Sometimes a loose pin can throw off the timing of a shot that was made regularly when the pin was tight.

I like where your head's at. I shake the dogsnot out of the machine if she gets wrapped up in the outlane posts, but I can't necessarily unshake it if you know what I mean. I'll give the legs a boot out before I start and see if tighten'n her right'ns her.

#8532 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You really aren’t “supposed” to be able to backhand that ramp.

Incorrect. This ramp is one of the exact reasons folks opt for flipper fans.

#8535 1 year ago

Finally got the entire lineup to Invisiglass. I feel not many will think this table is worth it, but I think it's the most deserved! The topper and backglass blow out the playing field with glare and boy is this a relief.

IMG_6784 (resized).jpgIMG_6784 (resized).jpg
#8543 1 year ago

If this is the gate you're speaking of, I posted a great fix that's still going strong and will forever.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/159#post-7002618

1 month later
#8599 1 year ago

Flipper-fade resolved on the cheap. $7.99

IMG-0606 (resized).jpgIMG-0606 (resized).jpg

Just realized it looks as if it's not pointing at the flipper-coil, but I assure you it's blasting it.

#8603 1 year ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

How long into gameplay were you having flipper issues?

Over 30 min for sure as I'm a fast player, but I'm sure it's a tad sooner.

1 month later
#8701 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Foo fighters has the expression lights in the LE, option to add them later in the premium. Unfortunately, for led Zeppelin fans who want to add them to the pro that probably increases their demand in general.

I'm usually a get the table and slap all the mods on at once as I'd already have them in anticipation. I hope the expression lights don't follow Stern's historic trend of 'most anticipated accessories" timeline.

I don't even think you can get them STILL for RUSH, right? (Don't own RUSH....so not entirely sure.)

6 months later
#9107 6 months ago

Looks like a rivet has left the building. What rivets can we use here?

IMG_8390 (resized).jpgIMG_8390 (resized).jpg

Update for posterity: Repaired easily. Nothing needs to be removed other than the blue rubber to fit the rivet gun and the plastic. Loosen the eyebolt to give it play for lifting the ramp/bolt. Insert 1/8' rivet...squeeze...done.

IMG_1964 (resized).jpgIMG_1964 (resized).jpg IMG_1960 (resized).jpgIMG_1960 (resized).jpg IMG_1962 (resized).jpgIMG_1962 (resized).jpg IMG_1963 (resized).jpgIMG_1963 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 65.99
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrandonLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=BrandonLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.