20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 193.
#4001 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnsarcade:

Looks great ,My daughter loves going to Australia , So can you tell me why there is only 1 coin slot on coin door and what is the yellow button below start used for over there ? Did it arrive with the yellow button installed ?
Thanks Good Day from arizona

I’m a big fan of Arizona too, we were going to a ranch outside Tucson last year until a certain pandemic put paid to all overseas travel

The yellow button is for tournament games; it arrived installed, as it has on my IMDN LE and GB premium. I have never once pushed this button at home or in a tournament!

All machines sent to Australia NIB seem to only have one coin slot. I’m not certain as to the reason but I suspect it is because it will register either $1 or $2 coins, which are the only coins arcades will accept over here. Sadly, the days when you could get a game using a 20 cent piece are long gone…

#4002 2 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Only 1 more rating needed to get LZ Premium on the top 100 list! I know you are out there.

I’m getting close. I need to put more games on first. I feel like I need to put extra time on games I own before I rate them. Not sure if anyone ever reads them but I want to make sure they’re honest and not biased due to honeymooning. Loving it so far though.

#4003 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Ant west coast toppers show yet?

Yes
Arizona

#4004 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Ant west coast toppers show yet?

Cali checking in.

IMG_53001 (resized).jpgIMG_53001 (resized).jpgIMG_53011 (resized).jpgIMG_53011 (resized).jpg
#4005 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Cali checking in.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hoping they get to Eastern Washington soon!!!

#4006 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Special thanks to John at Space coast Pinball and Lermods for some of these awesome mods. These all add a touch of class to this already great game. Hope to see more cool stuff down the road.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks very nice
From which company have you order the flipper bats mods/decals?

Is it possible to have both Deluxe mod Zoso amp with double neck guitar and interactive Hermit on the upper right corner?
Or other suitable place for Hermit.

#4007 2 years ago
Quoted from BruketFans:

Looks very nice
Is it possible to have both Deluxe mod Zoso amp with double neck guitar and interactive Hermit on the upper right corner?

Unfortunately I deleted the email from the flipper mod transaction 2 months ago and I can’t remember who I got those from. Others in this thread have them so hopefully they chime in. Gonna be very crowded back there with all 3 mods in that corner. May want to find a another option...

#4008 2 years ago
Quoted from BruketFans:

Looks very nice

The hermit will fit by the upper right flipper if you already have something in the back right. He's roughly 4" tall.

#4009 2 years ago

Looky Looky!

Think I want red Led Zepp decals for the zeppelin now.

5593F643-682D-4A4A-A62F-7E4AF6651F93 (resized).jpeg5593F643-682D-4A4A-A62F-7E4AF6651F93 (resized).jpeg
#4010 2 years ago

Does anyone else find the noise the topper makes when the lights move incredibly loud?

#4011 2 years ago
Quoted from LargemouthAss:

Does anyone else find the noise the topper makes when the lights move incredibly loud?

Quieter than the R2.

I thought for sure these would swing around like crazy when EB awarded since the display animation shows spotlights moving around.

Maybe coded in future?

#4012 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Looky Looky!
Think I want red Led Zepp decals for the zeppelin now.
[quoted image]

Can't wait for my topper! I got the red decal from Lermods. It looks great; even better now that I know it matches the topper.

20210430_131429 (resized).jpg20210430_131429 (resized).jpg
#4013 2 years ago

Everyone else getting some light bleed along bottom edge of topper?

1F64C325-C9CA-4780-B1CA-AFB45B80F3F7 (resized).jpeg1F64C325-C9CA-4780-B1CA-AFB45B80F3F7 (resized).jpeg
#4014 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

[quoted image]

A little, thinking e tape.
There is a hole mid way up on spot lights, not big 1/4 inch. That bleed is bugging me. More

#4015 2 years ago

Is it ok to hook up 2 pins to a Klipsch 12” powered sub. I have my LZ hooked up using one of the RCA connectors now. Can I do the same with a Metallica pro I may have just purchased and use the other existing RCA input?

#4016 2 years ago

A little, thinking e tape.
There is a hole mid way up on spot lights, not big 1/4 inch. That bleed is bugging me. More

That little hole on top and bottom of spot light a vent for cooling perhaps?

#4017 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

[quoted image]

I used a little foam under R2D2 and filled the cracks.

#4018 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Is it ok to hook up 2 pins to a Klipsch 12” powered sub. I have my LZ hooked up using one of the RCA connectors now. Can I do the same with a Metallica pro I may have just purchased and use the other existing RCA input?

https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/products/pinsmx-passive-subwoofer-mixer

#4019 2 years ago

I appreciate the link... would it harm things if I were to go my suggested route - 1 pin into each RCA input on the Klipsch? Will both work at the same time?
EDIT - I did a search on the forum and others said they had no issues going w my proposed process so I think I'm ok.

#4020 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I used a little foam under R2D2 and filled the cracks.

Exactly what I ended up doing on both. I can live with the minimal leak now.

Noticed it came missing a screw for left spotlight, Pablo sending new one out ASAP!

991F5F92-AF73-42AC-A34C-CD3D7C562A7E (resized).jpeg991F5F92-AF73-42AC-A34C-CD3D7C562A7E (resized).jpeg
#4021 2 years ago

My LZ premium was superb out of the box, but the shaker installed by my distributor seems to rarely shake

I’ve done the usual diagnostic tests, am running 1.02 and have felt it working on occasions. No such problem with IMDN when it arrived at my house with the same shaker

Are others dealing with the same issue? Am I right to presume it might change as code progresses?

#4022 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambo:

My LZ premium was superb out of the box, but the shaker installed by my distributor seems to rarely shake
I’ve done the usual diagnostic tests, am running 1.02 and have felt it working on occasions. No such problem with IMDN when it arrived at my house with the same shaker
Are others dealing with the same issue? Am I right to presume it might change as code progresses?

Ours works great. Do you have it set on max? I think its one of the best integration efforts so far

#4023 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Ours works great. Do you have it set on max? I think its one of the best integration efforts so far

Its Max to much? I think im factory or med.

#4024 2 years ago

Its Max to much? I think im factory or med.

Its real smooth and rumbly works so much better than in met or kiss or acdc..

#4025 2 years ago

Has anyone come up with any alternate translites ideas yet?

#4026 2 years ago

I'm having an issue whereby when balls are launched automatically (eg. multi-ball) they hit that hermit target, then arc down directly to the right return lane -- ball lost (see green line on photo). I have tried adjusting the ball launch power, with some success, but it still happens more often than I would like. Is there something I can do to change the path of the ball so this doesn't happen so often?

ball path (resized).jpgball path (resized).jpg
#4027 2 years ago
Quoted from Zosotatt:

I'm having an issue whereby when balls are launched automatically (eg. multi-ball) they hit that hermit target, then arc down directly to the right return lane -- ball lost (see green line on photo). I have tried adjusting the ball launch power, with some success, but it still happens more often than I would like. Is there something I can do to change the path of the ball so this doesn't happen so often?
[quoted image]

I adjusted the top of the ball ramp so that about 75% of my launches hit the cross ramp and and return to right flipper. No points, but you get control immediately

#4028 2 years ago

Oops, you have the pro, so no ramp but I'd still play with the ramp angle to adjust up or down

#4029 2 years ago

Did anyone order LZ topper from Zach at Flip N Out pinball? If so have you received it yet? Or heard when you will get it?

#4030 2 years ago
Quoted from KISS73:

Did anyone order LZ topper from Zach at Flip N Out pinball? If so have you received it yet? Or heard when you will get it?

I ordered from Zach too. No word yet, nothing but crickets. The original email said they would notify us when shipping. I ordered the first day pre-orders were taken.

#4031 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I ordered from Zach too. No word yet, nothing but crickets. The original email said they would notify us when shipping. I ordered the first day pre-orders were taken.

My distributor in oregon said 4 were shipped to him today, should be here early nx week!!

#4032 2 years ago

I ordered frorm Zach on Dec 21, 2020

#4033 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I do have the shaker on max.

I'll play around with it a bit more. It certainly seems smoother when it is on compared to IMDN or GB

#4034 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Yeah the instructions are missing a crucial step! Being a first time owner I had to call my distributor to help me out. The last cable should go in the circled spot. I’m using a splitter as I have mods, but that should do the trick.

Big Thanks for the distribution call and effort to inform us.
Big thumbs down who is ever overseeing production. Cmon stern where’s your QA/QC on a simple instruction diagram? Too many Latte Gangas at Starbucks??... Get back to work and wake up from asleep at the wheel. Ramble On!!

#4035 2 years ago

I hit a major bug on 1.02 playing the Top Of The Charts Challenge - I *think*, but can't be sure, that I hit the last shot of a song just as it was about to time out and the EM rose up and it switched into a 1-player game on 1st ball. I was then constantly returned new balls and staying as "Ball 1". I tried activiating a multiball and repeatedly draining but the score just went up and up and stayed on "Ball 1" so I had to turn off the machine.

By the way, what is the best email address to contact Stern with? I emailed parts.service at sternpinball.com a week ago about problem with plastic #32 but not had any sort of reply.

#4036 2 years ago
Quoted from KISS73:

I also ordered and paid months ago. I haven't heard anything from him yet. I suspect Stern is just slow in getting him his allotment and we'll get them in the next week - I hope so anyway.

#4037 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

I’m having the same problem. Many times it just gets stuck horizontally and the ball will go right through without registering.
Another problem I’m having (I’m gonna search the thread to see if it’s a known issue and someone has a fix, but figured I’ll post it anyway), on too many occasions now I’ll lock a ball in the EM spinner, the mech will go down into the play field and it won’t give another ball to plunge. It just goes into ball search mode. A few times now it will just keep doing that over and over.
Have had the game for two days now and it’s on 1.02 code. Early issues to sort out.

Quoted from LeMansFan:

I’m having the same problem. Many times it just gets stuck horizontally and the ball will go right through without registering.
Another problem I’m having (I’m gonna search the thread to see if it’s a known issue and someone has a fix, but figured I’ll post it anyway), on too many occasions now I’ll lock a ball in the EM spinner, the mech will go down into the play field and it won’t give another ball to plunge. It just goes into ball search mode. A few times now it will just keep doing that over and over.
Have had the game for two days now and it’s on 1.02 code. Early issues to sort out.

I called Stern and they are sending me a new spinner mechanism. I am a little concerned of whether the repair is going to be complex or beyond my ability because of where it is located.

#4038 2 years ago

I ordered topper from Zach first day and heard nothing as well

#4039 2 years ago
Quoted from luckyjonah:

I hit a major bug on 1.02 playing the Top Of The Charts Challenge - I *think*, but can't be sure, that I hit the last shot of a song just as it was about to time out and the EM rose up and it switched into a 1-player game on 1st ball. I was then constantly returned new balls and staying as "Ball 1". I tried activiating a multiball and repeatedly draining but the score just went up and up and stayed on "Ball 1" so I had to turn off the machine.
By the way, what is the best email address to contact Stern with? I emailed parts.service at sternpinball.com a week ago about problem with plastic #32 but not had any sort of reply.

Sounds like a bug to me. Send it to [email protected]

I found a bug as well. If you disable the EM motor, play a few games, then re-enable the EM motor, it doesn't work right after that. Now, whenever the EM is ready, it will not raise on the first shot to the center ramp. Rayday was able to duplicate this on his machine. I'm sure they'll get it straightened out.

Just don't disable the EM motor for now or you will have some minor issues.

#4040 2 years ago
Quoted from Snotdoc:

I ordered topper from Zach first day and heard nothing as well

The way this works in the past, Stern ships batches to the retailer and then they ship them out. Presumably Stern ships them in the order the retailers ordered...

#4041 2 years ago
Quoted from Adam716:

I called Stern and they are sending me a new spinner mechanism. I am a little concerned of whether the repair is going to be complex or beyond my ability because of where it is located.

Who do you talk to at stern ? Parts ?

#4042 2 years ago

Anyone else notice that the „r“ from Rock’n’Roll is missing when lightning ? Reason for that is that the milling in the wood is to short.

332D9EE1-C245-4D0A-AED8-41684DC29816 (resized).jpeg332D9EE1-C245-4D0A-AED8-41684DC29816 (resized).jpeg9B281E34-D455-4AAA-AB4C-EED47719DBF1 (resized).jpeg9B281E34-D455-4AAA-AB4C-EED47719DBF1 (resized).jpeg
#4043 2 years ago

I got word today that my premium is going to be in this week or early next week!!! Finally! It has been a long wait. I am so excited. I played the pro and thought it was great. Zeppelin is my all time favorite band so this pin was a no brainer for me. Great to see so many owners loving it more and more as they get more time on it. I have a feeling that not much is going to get done around the house for a while after it arrives.

#4044 2 years ago

Does anyone carry the OEM Stern shaker motor? Stern is out and I’ve not found it anywhere else in stock. I know there’s an aftermarket version available, but would prefer to still with the factory option.

#4045 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Anyone else notice that the „r“ from Rock’n’Roll is missing when lightning ? Reason for that is that the milling in the wood is to short.[quoted image][quoted image]

...Never noticed --- Good eyes!

#4046 2 years ago

You can drill yourself, and then it looks right

1605A986-FBAE-4A59-B0D4-6C8FA2986E30 (resized).jpeg1605A986-FBAE-4A59-B0D4-6C8FA2986E30 (resized).jpeg6FA93FBB-E701-4A67-AD06-688636655BDE (resized).jpeg6FA93FBB-E701-4A67-AD06-688636655BDE (resized).jpeg
#4047 2 years ago
Quoted from hdavidson:

Does anyone carry the OEM Stern shaker motor? Stern is out and I’ve not found it anywhere else in stock. I know there’s an aftermarket version available, but would prefer to still with the factory option.

I got mine from Pinball Life. Works perfect.

#4048 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Where did those pop bumper caps come from?

#4049 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Where did those pop bumper caps come from?

Mezelmod

#4050 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I'm interested in doing this. Did you have to take the backboard completely out to do this? How much of a PITA was this to do?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
St. Cloud, FL
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 65.99
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/81?hl=jd4444 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.